Privatkamera.hu de la CamPrime

Discutii generale despre activitatea de video chat și despre monetizarea pe platformele de tip Onlyfans. ❤️ Păreri, opinii, întrebări, mod de lucru, povești, discuții diverse despre siteuri de videochat sau Fans Sites și despre acest job in general. Toate își au locul în această categorie. ❤️✅😇
Reguli forum
Cei 7 ani de Acasă! Zero SPAM!
Scrie răspuns
Skins
Elite User
Elite User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Am primit pe unul din mail-urile de lucru ( am un mail pentru maxim 3 site-uri, masura de siguranta pentru corespondenta privata cu site-urile de videochat) un anunt din partea unui reprezentant al, CamPrime, care mi se pare destul de atragator...daca... vorbiti limba Ungara, iata textul;

I am Helena from Camprime. The reason why you are receiving this e-mail is because we are launching a new exciting project, and we want you to participate

We are launching http://www.privatkamera.hu . This is a full Hungarian cam site, and we are looking for models who speak Hungarian.
If you have any models, who speak Hungarian, please contact me, and lets get started!
There are a lot of benefits of working on Privatkamera.hu:

- Models get $2,5-$5 for each and every member they convince to buy credits on our website. Thats right, thats easy money for basically chatting with guests.

- Models get $15 fixed price for a 30 min daily hardcore show, called Golden Show.

- We are giving away $3000 on our model raffle. All models have to do is be online on privatkamera.hu

NO NEW REGISTRATION IS NEEDED this is a great opportunity for models who speak Hungarian
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
helenacamprime

Hello all,

We have extended the promotion even more:

All new guests get 800 free credits on privatkamera.hu, and they spend it on models who are online right now..
so here is your chance to make some real money with us :)
Skins
Elite User
Elite User

Cei ce aveti cont pe CamPrime puteti selecta din pagina principala sa apareti direct in Privatkamera.hu fara a fi nevoie sa faceti un alt cont, doar bifati ca sunteti de acord si gata;

PrivatKamera.hu is a new camsite of ours for mainly Hungarian speaking members. Altough the majority of members are Hungarian, models may chat in English language. Models on PrivatKamera.hu get a lower per minute price, but we are giving away tons of free credits, so the income altogether should be good :)
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

I wanna go online on PrivatKamera.hu

Acest text apare pe prima pagina a celor ce au cont pe, CamPrime!
helenacamprime

Hey all,

so we are considering focusing on tiping shows on camprime.com

would you like to work on a site, that has no limitations abt what is allowed in free-tiping chat?

Please reply in English only. :)
SunStudio
User Junior
User Junior

would you like to work on a site, that has no limitations abt what is allowed in free-tiping chat?
Meaning, would we like to work on myfreecams.com?

The idea itself is stupid... this is a hosts point of view in respect to your question: would you like to switch from a system that censores (or at least tries to) nudity and hard/soft shows for anyone who is NOT paying and allows models to differentiate on site mostly through the power of their skills (communication, artistic, pshysical, etc.), to a system that allows every girl, regardless of her knowledge of written/spoken English or any other useful language and regardless of her communication skills, to perform everything and anything in front of everyone and anyone even if there's no guaranteed income? Are you really asking this or is it something like a preview for April 1st Fool?

We, studios and models alike, understand that profit is first and foremost in this business. But, as a website, making sure that the models that work on the site are the least of your priorities can't be a straight chance to success. And this is basically what you're saying to your models. We don't really care what you do on the site, we just want to make sure that you work your ass off (even with the prospect of no income for an 8 hours day with shows) as long as the members can see you. At some point, they might throw you a dime or two. And we take 50% of that dime.

Are you that desperate that you cannot provide quality traffic for your models? Are you short of marketing people and designers that can work together in order to launch quality and successful promotional campaings to drive traffic to your website? You really consider your models pieces of meat on a camera so as to suggest this?

Other than that, cheers to you and all the best.
http://www.videochat-sunmodels.ro Everything is possible, impossible just takes longer.
helenacamprime

First of all, thank you for replying in English. Usually insults come in Romanian language..

You got me - MyFreeCams does rely on tipping shows, and now does a few of the mayor sites too, because of one thing: members like this. It attracts visitors, and turns visitors into regular visitors, and hopefully regular visitors into paying ( tiping ) members.

I understand it was easier if there is nude chat only, so the models just have to wait for the members to come in and start paying right away, but then came the free chat.. i have been working in studios for a long time, and i am proud of the model and studio oriented point of view i have. I know it is hard to chat for free, with all the free loaders, who take up a lot of the models time, patience, and good mood and at the end, they just leave. I know that most of the guests wont ever sign up, they are there for the free stuff, and i really hated when sites told us, that free chaters become paying members if you work hard- but if you think about it, they do - otherwise there wouldnt be any members at all,they all started as free loaders at some point. The industry is changing, tiping shows are the furute, we all have to accept that.

We are desperate to give more earnign possibilities to our models, if you find that pathetic well. then .. :roll:

We have the regular free an private chat, we have golden shows for a quaranteed income, we have the easiest :!: member referal too, without the % hasstle - we pay for every single guy the models convince to buy credits.

Tiping i think is a great thing. It works in real life stip clubs, if a girl does good, she will receive tips.
Is that like a meat market? Yes it is a little bit, but i think this is part of this job, and men do like that - and we are serving the men's wants for their money, arent we?
I think if there is a good girl in free chat, teasing away, a free loader will sooner drop a dollar or two for a tittie flash, then take a private, if he sees the girl flashing her tits, then will think, wow this girl really does what i ask of her.. and later on he might take the model to a nice private show.

As for allowing models do whatever they like in free chat for tips: the key is they are ALLOWED to, but they don't have to. If someone thinks tiping is a good thing, and can make money benefiting this feature, that's a good thing for both parties. All i meant, we won't ban or kick or penalize someone for using this feature (like some other sites do ).
Might this hurt the rest of the model's papularity? It might. But i think the models have to accept, the times when sitting in nude chat brought a lot of money is gone.

My last point is this: we are not going to be a tiping site only, it is merely a newly added feature, on what i asked your ( this board) opinion.

Thank you for sharing yours.
mediachatstudio
User Activ
User Activ

We are desperate to give more earnign possibilities to our models, if you find that pathetic well. then ..

haha
you obviously desperate to make some money for your own using THOSE models
why don't you guys simply invest some money on real advertising like REAL SUCCESFULL sites are doing to maximize your earnings????
you just choose the easy way including this tip shit for free shows ....that is pathetic
:roll:
Inteligenţa este aroganta educata.
Aristotel
SunStudio
User Junior
User Junior

Oh this is gonna be a long one...

Dear Helena,

Thank you for your reply first of all... I would like to mention that it's funny how you are requesting for feedback and when you get it, you treat it as an insult. I'll just put that on the fact that your management skills need some refinement and I'm not going to take it personally. And I'm sorry if you found my post insulting, aggressive or not polite in any way.

What you really need to understand though is the fact that as a manager or being in a position where you're bound to responsibility and communication means that not everytime things will be pink for you. Especially when you're requesting for feedback on a decision you have taken or you are about to take. Also, treat opinions you receive with a bit more condescendence (and I mean it literally, not in a derogatory way), because they are valuable for you, your business managers and decision makers, enabling you to refine, reconsider and/or empower you to make the call you are thinking about. Take into consideration the fact that people are providing feedback for you on their own time, just because they want to help or express their opinion on your request, not to insult you; in this particular case, I'm talking about people that are actually in the business and in your targeted audience for feedback, which is like the most idealistic case when you're asking for opinions. But I'll just put that on the fact that your background is in camming and not so much in management... or maybe you're trying to make your decision makers look good and haven't had the time to really analyze the tipping matter yet and make an opinion for yourself.

Now, addressing the points from your message. I wasn't talking strictly about nude chat in my previous message. I, for one, accept the free chat as a good way for a member to get to know a model previously entering her private room. I was talking about real measures you can undertake in order to actually give models the change to differentiate themselves naturally, using their skills and showing at the same time that you actually give a damn about them, not presenting them like pieces of meat on a screen. You were talking about freeloaders... there are means to avoid that with absolutely no problem. Create a script on you site that allows unregistered guests to be able to see the model only for 3-5 minutes, and after that require them to register. Obviusly, in order to keep the member interested, you need to streamline the registration process and make it really easy and quick for the members, so as to keep them satisfied and convert them to paying members. And there are many more ideas, all it needs is a bit of brain storming and keeping in mind that models make your cash, not the site itself. Give free credits to the members on a spending basis, start campaigns for the models where you provide REAL incentives to keep models interested and brush up the dusted "work your ass off for pennies" image, etc.

You are comparing the webcam industry with a stripp joint. I understand where that came from and I must honestly say that in my opinion it's a huge mistake. Men go to stripp joints to see flesh, titties and pussy on a pole. They cannot communicate with the stripper (except for the usual barbaric howling and growling and whistleing). They can do the same by turning on the TV. Call me old fashioned, but I believe that the majority of men come to private rooms to satisfy their fantesies, and most of the time these fanties require strong communication skills from the model and quite an amount of brain cells to really keep the member in her world to keep him satisfied. I'm not sure what training you got when you started camming, but from your perspective, it doesn't seem you had a good trainer. I'm saying this because you're on a slope where you consider camming as a way for men to "clear the pipes" in front of the model and that's it. Now, ask yourself this: what is the percentage of members that spend the most: the ones in for a quickie or the ones that actually communicate with the model before, during or after the show, and establish a depeer communication level, spending more time and obviously more money in the room and on-site? I think the answer is pretty obvious, and this is what I was reffering to in my previous post when I was talking about quality traffic.

I can't help it, I'm a bit rude right now I know... but the honest mistake you made with the "quaranteed income" was awesome... yes, it's quarantined, cause you're making the models perform for pennies and try to convince them "hey, it's great for you, do it baby, we trust you can do this! work hard and you'll eventually see the light at the end of the tunnel, making a buck an hour".

Now I don't think I need to address your point regarding the tips for titties flash.. i detailed it above. I also loved the thing with the "later on he might take the model to a nice private show". Yup, after he wanked off seeing her titties for a buck or less, I'm sure he'll want to discuss with her about the strategies available for the model to expand her portfolio in the economy sector and the great investment opportunities available at the stock market today, when the economy is down and Facebook is getting ready to be listed, right? Put your brains to work and realise the difference between the freeloaders and one-stop-wankers (the guy I was mentioning about above) and the real members that want to pay for what they see. That's quality traffic, Helena.

In respect to models being allowed to, but not necessarrily doint free shows and things in free that they should be paid for. As I'm sure that most girls with experience won't overdoit, tell that to the columbian and indonesian girls... most of them are always happy to find new and great things to stuff in all their holes for a penny.

In the end, what I'm actually try to say is this: what MFC did was to lower the standards. And this has been going on a while now. If everyone respected the rules and standed united against free shows, the profits would still be as they used to. I'm not afraid of change, I embrace it and adapt. My problem is with the after complaints from the sites, that blame models for not doing their job AFTER their (i mean the site's) stupid decisions and lack of creativity. Stop lowering the standards, because there will always be girls that will accept any standard or no standard whatsoever and will pull, slowly but surely, the entire industry with them.

It only takes one step to start a long journey. You have to decide the direction and you'll see where you end up at the end.

All the best to you and success!

Yup, it was a long one.
http://www.videochat-sunmodels.ro Everything is possible, impossible just takes longer.
vdt85
User Activ
User Activ

SunStudio... rocks!!!! :P :P :P
andromaca_mulge_vaca
VIP
VIP

Helena, the ones who invented these "golden shows" as you named them , didn't know perhaps that in the girl's room are present not only freeloaders and the GOLD-donour but also OTHER 2-3-5 PAYABLE MEMBERS(of hers !).
Now put yourself in the situation of one girl's regular (big spender) seeing her flashing her body-parts for 30 people at once receiving 1$ GOLD tell me how would you feel in his situation ? would you feel sick of her? would u feel her degrading herself? would u feel u degraded urself ? would u say to urself "what an idiot i was to spend so much on her all this time"? Would you run away ? Would cry for the previous money u already spent on her and swear God u won't repeat this mistake?... Would u feel sick of the whole site ?

I'm not working on camprime but on streamate and i ignore all the GOLD i receive, i do NOTHING for it and i'm fully dressed not looking like a baywatch girl, i'll not ever make happy 30 guys for MY 30 cents and not ever disrespect my regulars. I consider the GOLD as a tip not as an obligation to do something for it.

So Helena HOW DO YOU CONSIDER THIS GOLD: a tip for the model for her wonderful non-adult free PUBLIC show?....... or an obligation for the girl to show this and that, actually a sort of a 1$ pvt show for 30 guys at once?
Any commercial act has a philosophy behind ( like why do i charge these money, will i have collateral financial damages, will the damages be bigger than the winning) so do u want more money or less money in the future? Or maybe u want just ... more traffic so u can sell ur business next years to a bigger player?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2cwAnIZXXU
Calypso_sl

I don't get all the negative answers.
Frankly, it's all pretty simple. The biggest sites have the tipping system. It works more than fine.. and the curious case is that they became so popular among hundreds of video chating sites because they offered something a bit more interesting than models sitting and smiling, expecting to get money cause they did the members the favor/privilege to get online.

I would say, that the tipping system actually helped the industry. Standards are higher now. It's a job, just like any other one. Just as not everyone should be a rocket scientist, same applies here as well. A video chat site offers the model a platform to work on. If they aren't happy with it, they can move on to another where they feel comfortable, without bashing the particular site and calling it names.

There is a big difference between productive criticism and pointless one. When giving feedback, one should be as objective as possible. There are many things that annoy each and one of us, but when trying to make a point, personal sentiments should be left aside.

In this case I think that the tipping system would help traffic, a lot. Even tho many don't agree with it and say it's degrading for the performers and such.. I don't see the is difference of getting naked in private or in public. It's the exact same thing, the model is getting paid to get naked (or whatever else she/he might be doing).

(P.s. don't throw rocks at me, I'm just trying to be objective)
andromaca_mulge_vaca
VIP
VIP

What do u mean by "Standards are higher now" ?

We must be gymnasts , or suck rugby balls, insert basballs bats, stay naked in public for 15 yo kids, or what?

Or maybe u talk about the sites-managers who make confusion betwwen a gold-show and a golden-show ?

And yes, traffic is higher when Tipping is available, mostly coming from Maroc, Algeria, Egypt and India, very helpfull indeed.

Running a company without understanding it's own loyal clients it's a tragedy.
Calypso_sl

Nope. I don't mean that. Of course sucking on a baseball bat wouldn't be all that cool :D.

If you look carefully, the girls who earn the most by tipping aren't doing anything extreme. They are just fun with bubbly personalities with whom members want to hang out with. Obviously shows are bound to happen, but I don't see anything wrong with that. It is adult videochat after all.

There will always be freebies. It's inevitable.
andromaca_mulge_vaca
VIP
VIP

I'm not looking carefully, actually I don't work on CamPrime and I don't care about CamPrime, I only know one major principle , the only principle what made men pay money on adult sites: PRIVATE IS NOT PUBLIC= Free Videochat is not Free SEX Videochat.

To translate it to you : I do sex with one man, and you do sex with one man, and Helena is doing sex with one man. We still do it in our PRIVATE intimacy, we don't move our beds on the boulevard to offer a free public entertainment.

And now I'm out from this topic, I cannot change the world after all : when videochat started it was based on relaxed conversation for 5$/minute...in the future, thx to the people who are thinking like you videochat will be like an automatic gun where girls will be jumping up like monkeys in front of hundreds of guys and maybe MAYBE sometimes one of them will throw them one dollar. Do you see any "higher standards in that"? because everybody will loose in this ecuation, it will be less incomes and less human touch.
Videochat was invented so the men get calmed and happy and work better next day at their jobs. Seeing a pathetic degrading CIRCUS it will not calm them down, in time they will loose their interest, get bored and start to ...dissapear...then the whole industry will dissapear after them, slowly ....like a melting ice-cube....The BIG MONEY and the main purpose of this industry was the human touch and not the cheap circus.
Calypso_sl

Ok.. let's get things straightened out.

I don't work for camprime ether. I just respect people decisions in doing what they feel like doing. I respect the girl shoving up a baseball bat in her ass, cause let's face it, it's not an easy thing to do. I respect the girl who doesn't get naked, just because she doesn't feel like.

If the tipping system works, means people are enjoying it. If it were that awful people wouldn't be doing it. The whole 'circus' thing is just an overstatement. Some are louder than others, some have more personality than others. I don't see why that is so bad and why are they so judged.

Anyhow, I'm mostly preaching about acceptance/tolerance. If some models choose to do public shows that doesn't make them any less or any more. Just that their marketing strategy is different.

Nor do I think that the nice people from camprime should be dashed and called names, because they had the nerve to ask something.

Make money, not war :)!
GlamChatStudio
GoldMember
GoldMember

Calypso,looks like u dont make the difference between few girls make good money and everybody makes money:)(comparing with the past)Andromaca said good..at start videochat looked like a barrel of honey now after 11 years in the industry i can say that barrel has only 2 fingers of honey the rest is shit and its way to late to change anything.....
In my opinion ,tipping chat system is a loss for the whole industry,beside thoose who give tips, the industry lose every sigle fucking day, an infinite number of members that will never pay for something that its already free of charge,u should be stupid to pay anyway :wink:
For me any system is great but...ive been here for 11 years,i know mostly all the tricks and tips and i can always find a way to make good money but for thoose come from behind would be very hard to make a name in the industry.
Thinking subjective,yeah is a great opportunity for some FEW girls that make huge money but for the whole industry is a big loss.
The human touch disapared and the whole concept gets down ,latelly mostly all its about ''show me ur pussy bitch''
Best regards!
https://glamchatstudio.ro/ powered by GlamChatStudio
Cat de ciudati suntem noi oamenii, sa ne nastem nu cerem, sa traim nu stim si sa murim nu vrem...
Calypso_sl

Of course it's not the way it used to be (I've been doing this, for a long time now)... it was kind of awesome to sit down in front of the camera, smile nice and get payed. Believe me, I'm not all that happy about the 'show pussy bitch' attitude, myself.

Times change, so people ether adapt. Ether don't.
And of course not everyone is making barrels of money and it's normal. Just as I was saying, not everyone is supposed to be rocket scientist, not everyone is supposed to make tons of money out of this. Some just don't have it in them. ( I just read another topic on the forum, someone complaining about models working, who have nothing to do with the whole video chating business)

Unfortunately getting angry at the sites and models wont bring anyone 'the good old times' back.

Anyhoo.. This topic got hijacked. I rest my case.

@Poca, I appreciate your point of view and adromaca's as well.

Cheers people!

Make $, not war :D!
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Despre video chat - discutii generale”