Showme2.com models wanted

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
andorian
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi everyone, showme2.com is looking for model$$

Quick FAQ for Potential Webcam Models:

How much can I make a day at this?
We have webcam models making over $500 a day working only 3-5 hours or less.
Several of our newest webcam models make $1000 per week their very first week!

Do I have to work late or early morning hours?

No, the best times for maximum earning potential starts at 5 pm eastern standard time (est) to 10-11 pm eastern starndard time (est) 5 nights a week.
but you can work anytime of the day or night as our customers are in different countries and different time zones.

Can I really make over $100k (hundred thousand) per year?

Yes. Over 60% of our models do, by working only 30-40 hours per week!

Can I get help?
Yes. We can provide training and assist you in every step of the way to a successful career earning incredible $$ from home. How soon can I get started? Fill out our model signup form using the link at the bottom of this page and submit ID pictures and we can have you working in 48 hours or less!

Work from home

Become a model in just a few moments. Start working from home today!

Set your own schedule

Have total control over your schedule. No minimums to meet, work when you want and as much as you want!

Make up to $10,000 a week!

Get paid every two weeks. Top models make up to $10,000 each month. This could be the best job ever!

We handle all the advertising at no cost to you. Millions of visitors have immediate access to your chat daily.

Being one of our models is safe, secure and free. You receive a percentage of every dollar billed in your private chat. We handle all the processing for you, so you can focus on your fans.

What you need

Internet, a computer (Mac or PC) and an external webcam is all you need to get started. We offer support to help get you started if needed!
info@showme2.com

http://www.showme2.com/performer/register

http://www.showme2.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

Hmm, just one little question: if your models are making thousands upon thousands of dollars, why is there absolutely no-one online? Or is it some new way of earning while being... offline? :roll:

Seriously, why the exaggeration? Don't you realize the the type of models you might attract like this are precisely the ones you don't want? While the smart ones who really make money will never fall for such a trick. Why not be honest and just say you're a new site, offer competitive payout rates to attract models, tell us a little about your strategy to bring customers etc.?
SunStudio
User Junior
User Junior

Hey Andorian... I just want to say that after reading your post I believe that you're offering a great chance for us and it's simply outstanding that you are willing to consider this place to post your ad... we haven't seen such a great opportunity in a while and I pray to God that you will accept us and hope with all my heart that we will be worthy for your template cam site.
andorian scrie:How much can I make a day at this?
We have webcam models making over $500 a day working only 3-5 hours or less.
Several of our newest webcam models make $1000 per week their very first week!
WOW, really??? Man, you're like Godsend to us! We don't even know how to count to 500 dollars (what comes after 50 dollars???)! It's great, incredible, flabbergasting, astonishing! I bet that models like "Test", "Sample14" and "Sample15" make HUGE earnings! You can count US in... so start counting!
andorian scrie:Do I have to work late or early morning hours?

No, the best times for maximum earning potential starts at 5 pm eastern standard time (est) to 10-11 pm eastern starndard time (est) 5 nights a week.
but you can work anytime of the day or night as our customers are in different countries and different time zones.
Now... come on... I can't believe this... we're used to working 25 hours a day and you're telling me that putting just a few hours online is enough??? You must have discovered the secret to online camming. You.... you... you're good you! (the Robert deNiro way)
andorian scrie:Can I really make over $100k (hundred thousand) per year?

Yes. Over 60% of our models do, by working only 30-40 hours per week!
So you're telling me 11.4 models on your site make over 100k a year??? I just fell off my chair when i read that... I can't type anymore cause I fell on my thumb... and that's the only one I use when I type. Plus I wear a helmet when I'm at the computer because my mommy told me that I need it so I don't hurt myself.
andorian scrie:Make up to $10,000 a week!

Get paid every two weeks. Top models make up to $10,000 each month. This could be the best job ever!

We handle all the advertising at no cost to you. Millions of visitors have immediate access to your chat daily.
Really??? Fuck off! (the Robin Williams way)... no really... I actually mean it! I'm not sure we can handle talking to 1 million guests at once... but we can give it a shot! To be honest, I tried talking to 100 000 guests at once, once... didn't work out for me very well... not very responsive... we weren't on the same page if you know what I mean.

To sum this up... I honestly believe that we're the best candidates for your and we pray to God each and every night (like... you know... beside the bed... on our knees... eyes shut and hands together) that you accept us on your site... we're sure that our qualities will match and overcome your expectiations and most definitely improve the quality of service on your site.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”