NeedLive.com

Listă cu siteurile de video chat plus opinii despre ele. Orice părere pozitivă sau negativă poate face o diferență, un impact. Forum Adultvideochat.ro este vizitat constant de reprezentanții platformelor de camere live videochat. MyFreeCams, Xlovecam, BongaCams, XCams, Chaturbate, Streamate, ImLive, StripChat, Cherry.tv, SoulCams și multe altele! Fă-ți curaj și spune ce ai pe suflet! ❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇✅✅✅🌈🌈🌈🤷🤷🤷🌎🌎🌎
Scrie răspuns
Feco_NeedLive
User Junior+
User Junior+
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Imagine

NEEDLIVE

Imagine

Imagine

WHY TO CHOOSE NEEDLIVE.COM?

* Competitive share with up to 90% share, the best percentage among adult live webcam chat sites
* Bi-weekly payouts by Payoneer (prepaid card or wire transfer)
* Model Awards almost 2000 USD total prize every two weeks
* Contests with serious money prizes
* Break function
* Refer new members and earn extra cash (periodical)
* Happy Hour feature (for 0.99 credits / minute)
* Unique private session system (Group private, 1-on-1 private, Voyeur)
* Professional country banning option
* Easy-to-use Model software
* 3 type of streams - Standard, High Quality and HD
* Cam2Cam and Voice2Voice feature
* Inbuilt Message system to keep contact with Members

For more details check out the related wiki articles:

BECOMING A MODEL ON NEEDLIVE I PERFORMER SHARE SYSTEM (%) I PER-MINUTE PRICES I PAYOUT DATES, PAYMENT METHODS I CATEGORIES I CATEGORY REQUIREMENTS I COUNTRY BANNING I MODEL RULES I ONLINE MODES I PERFORMER CONTESTS

If you have any questions feel free to:

* check out our main wiki page
* send us an email to support@needlive.com

You also can contact our site representative colleague who will assist you gladly and answer to any of your questions:

YM: feco_nl@yahoo.com

You also can follow us on Facebook or Twitter
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
Feco_NeedLive
User Junior+
User Junior+

WE ARE LOOKING FOR NEW STUDIOS AND MODELS TO WORK WITH US!

Imagine

Imagine

WHY TO CHOOSE NEEDLIVE.COM?

BROADCAST WITH YOUR CAM, SELL YOUR CONTENTS or RECEIVE PHONE CALLS FROM MEMBERS ON NEEDLIVE!

* COMPETITIVE SHARE WITH UP TO 90% SHARE, THE BEST PERCENTAGE AMONG ADULT LIVE WEBCAM CHAT SITES
* BI-WEEKLY PAYOUTS BY PAYONEER (PREPAID CARD OR WIRE TRANSFER)
* PHONE SERVICE: EARN MONEY BY RECEIVING PHONE CALLS FROM MEMBERS
* CONTENT SALES: SELL YOUR VIDEOS, IMAGES, AUDIO FILES
* MODEL AWARDS ALMOST 3800 USD TOTAL PRIZE PER MONTH
* CONTESTS WITH SERIOUS MONEY PRIZES
* FREE CHAT, MEMBERS ONLY MODE, BREAK FUNCTION
* REFER NEW MEMBERS AND EARN EXTRA CASH (PERIODICAL)
* HAPPY HOUR FEATURE (FOR 0.99 CREDITS / MINUTE)
* UNIQUE PRIVATE SESSION SYSTEM (GROUP PRIVATE, 1-ON-1 PRIVATE, VOYEUR)
* PROFESSIONAL COUNTRY BANNING OPTION
* EASY-TO-USE MODEL SOFTWARE
* 3 TYPE OF STREAMS - STANDARD, HIGH QUALITY AND HD
* CAM2CAM AND VOICE2VOICE FEATURE
* INBUILT MESSAGE SYSTEM TO KEEP CONTACT WITH MEMBERS
* FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL SITE SUPPORT

For more details check out the related wiki articles:

BECOMING A MODEL ON NEEDLIVE I PHONE SERVICE I CONTENT SALES I PERFORMER SHARE SYSTEM (%) I PER-MINUTE PRICES I PAYOUT DATES, PAYMENT METHODS I CATEGORIES I CATEGORY REQUIREMENTS I COUNTRY BANNING I MODEL RULES I ONLINE MODES I PERFORMER CONTESTS

Imagine

Our models and studios said:

SeductiveMoniq:
’NeedLive is a site that keeps me motivated, always new contests, fun members to enjoy my time and also friendly staff. I can easily earn extra money just enjoying my time online on cam’

Meowmeow:
’Needlive makes me a better cam model challenging my creativity with contests weekly’

MagicMary:
'NeedLive has a nice community while the site allows you to earn really well through their special events'.

Purrrect: ’I work in Needlive for many years and never get disappointed, always paid in time, never got chargeback and beside of that always in an entertainment of models and members. Needlive always had and have awards with good amount of prizes and the contests that run in every month not letting u get bored....just u cannot stay away.... After so many years, always i will back on the site, I earn money, I have a lot of funs and friends … thank you Needlive!’

CindyRoze :
’I just love NeedLive cause it`s so easy to use! I`ve met a lot of great members in here. Besides the minute charge, members can also give you tips in free chat and private also, and there are always new contests that always bring you some extra money!

Intense_mature:
’Needlive it's first of all special. Why? Here you will find an unique atmosphere ,starting with a great support team always ready to help you and more than that to find Quickly a solution for any kind of your problems and continue with a perpetual feast sustained by awesome contests with big prizes for both, models and for members. Such wonderful way to make easily some extra money , have fun in same time . Anyone feels welcome at Needlive! On a scale from 1 to 5*, I vote 10* for Needlive.'

BooBoo:
’Needlive always changes up ideas to not only keep my customers coming back but to also allow us to be creative on how we cam to our chatters’

Smilingbb:
’It is great that NeedLive think about new contest ideas to help models make extra income. I am happy that if I have any technical issues NeedLive provides prompt and courteous support in helping to resolve the issue for me. My members tell me they like the contests NeedLive runs and love to support me in trying to reach my contest goal.’

Fantasy studio:
’NeedLive is a great site, with a very interactive layout. The site is very easy to use for my models and it has a lot of great features for members and models also. They do contests constantly that help you with your popularity and help you earn some extra money. Payments are always sent on time and the Support is really great, helping you to solve any problem really fast. We just love NeedLive!

If you have any questions feel free to:

* check out our main wiki page
* send us an email to support@needlive.com

You also can contact our site representative colleague who will assist you gladly and answer to any of your questions:

Skype: feco.needlive ICQ: 646130568 I YM: feco_nl@yahoo.com

You also can follow us on Facebook or Twitter

Imagine

STUDIO AND SOLO MODEL SIGNUP HERE
Raluca29

Hey buna!!! sper sa vada cineva mesajul aici si daca ma poate ajuta cu un raspuns ar fii suuuper :). Deci, care-i treaba cu site-ul asta? Este ok din pct de vedere ar traficului, membrilor si $$$? :)
Am o prietena care lucreaza pe el si care imi tot zice sa il incerc ca e super ok (si o cred ca e super ok ptr ea, avand in vedere ca lucreaza de mai bine de 6 ani pe el :D ). Dar un model nou?
Apropo, are vreo legatura cu LiveJasmin site-ul?

Multumescc mult ptr eventualele raspunsuri (pe care speeer sa le primesc)
andromaca_mulge_vaca
VIP
VIP

cum naiba lucreaza de vreo 6 ani pe el ca a fost inchis vreo 3-4 in ultimii 6....abia s-a redeschis.

e ok, apartine aceleiasi companii care detine si jasminul , e un fel de varianta de avarie daca se intampla ceva vreodata cu jasminul, ca se mai gandesc si altii sa nu tina toate ouale intr-un cos.
soniquesonique

Buna!
Mie nu-mi merge stralucit,trafic slabut in comparatie cu alte sit-uri.
Divinna

Pe mine m-ar interesa sa stiu cat este 1 cr acolo daca poate sa ma ajute cineva tocmai ce mi-am facut contul
Feco_NeedLive
User Junior+
User Junior+

Increased payout, +20% lifetime share after referred members

Imagine

Effective from 1st April 2015 we are increasing the payout percentage to 50% for each performer from 35% share. It simply means more money to you without having to work more! Your share can go even higher, if your earning reaches $2500 your commission jumps to 60%, while after $3500 income the earnings above that will be calculated with 70%!

But that is not all. Starting from 1st April 2015 also you will get +20 % lifetime share after each new member you refer to NeedLive! It means that you get immediately 70% share after these members. This is a constant offer so feel free to invite new members whenever you wish and enjoy earning more money with them via private shows, voyeur, tip, phone calls or contest sales!

Lifetime commission: +20% after referred members

and if it still was not enough then we will give +20% share for 2 months after members you referred before 1st April 2015! Check out the 'Referred members' menu in your performer account, you will get +20% share after those members who are noted by '20% referral bonus'.

Find detailed information about the new share system and the member referral system on the following link
Feco_NeedLive
User Junior+
User Junior+

Imagine

Why to have your member base on NeedLive.com?

Imagine

Do you have a member base and you want to earn more with them? Register at us and be more successful!

Why should you have your member base on NeedLive.com?

> NeedLive has one of the best payout rates on the market, the payout percentage is 50%-80%, plus we give +20% after referred members. So if you invite a member to us, you will get 70% after his spending immediately and your share can go up to 80%. Read more about it at Performer share system and Member referral
> Clear, easily understandable statistics, no tricks with token system, no fine prints like some other sites. We like to speak clearly.
> Easy site rules, model friendly attitude. No penalty system, we trust models and PSOs like partners
> Our site representative is ready to give personalized help for you any time.
> Since NeedLive is relatively a small site, you have a good chance to win on our constant Model awards and Performer contests with a stable member base.

Other great options to earn money on the site even when you are offline:

> Performer loyalty program: earn at least $2000 monthly in 6 consecutive months and we will reward you with $1000 bonus! More info: Performer loyalty program
> Photo contests: we often run photo contests in different themes. You upload images and members can vote on them even when you are offline. Find what photo contest we had so far here: Photo contests on NeedLive.com
> Getting offline tips: members may send you a tip any time even when you are offline
> Receiving phone calls from members: if you receive calls, members can call you and you earn money. We use an external company to connect the member and the model without the actual phone numbers being revealed. More info: Phone service
> Model/Phone sex operator referral system: you can refer other models or PSOs to us and you will get a one-time $50 and 10% share from her earnings lifetime. More info:
Affiliate programs for models and PSOs
> Upload your contents and sell it: you can upload image albums, prerecorded videos, audio files and members can buy it. More info: Content sales

Click here to register as a model or phone sex operator on NeedLive.com!

Imagine

If you have any questions feel free to send us an email to support@needlive.com or contact our site representative on any of the following instant messaging forms:

YM: feco_nl
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Listă site-uri Adult Video Chat, Cam Sites, Live Cams”