www.sexxescams.be

Listă cu siteurile de video chat plus opinii despre ele. Orice părere pozitivă sau negativă poate face o diferență, un impact. Forum Adultvideochat.ro este vizitat constant de reprezentanții platformelor de camere live videochat. MyFreeCams, Xlovecam, BongaCams, XCams, Chaturbate, Streamate, ImLive, StripChat, Cherry.tv, SoulCams și multe altele! Fă-ți curaj și spune ce ai pe suflet! ❤️❤️❤️😇😇😇✅✅✅🌈🌈🌈🤷🤷🤷🌎🌎🌎
Încuiat
Versace
VIP
VIP
Has thanked: 0

acum pare un fel de portal care te redirectioneaza catre fel si fel de situri ... INTREBAREA ESTE.. unde a disparut vechiul site care avea fete online si tot asa ? Ce s-a intamplat cu el.. Am impresia ca apare acum sub alt nume si chiar lucrez cu ei :(
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
uncleben
Been thanked: 0

Hi,

I am the owner of the domainname sexxescams. Can you translate this for me in English?
You can imagine I am curious to see why this domainname is here in this forum under FRAUD.
There is no reason at all IMHO why we are here, but please do me a favor and translate, so I can see if I need to reply in detail about it :-)
If youre not the author of the post and will translate it for you, Thanks!

Thx
UncleBen
uncleben

I used a Romanian translator (thanks to http://www.eTranslator.ro) and got this text, helping me to see whats going on.

(translated:) ".....Now I seem a kind of which portal redirectioneaza to kinds and the kind of situri... THE QUESTION IS.. Disappeared vechiul which site have brings forth online the all such si? What he happened with he.. I fancy as he appears now below another name and just I ply they..."

Why this is here at the FRAUD section beats me. I hope the webmaster of this site replace it to a more appropriate place.

Sexxescams was stopped since we worked with another project that we not liked. We make the choice to stop and start allover with all our own ideas. So in the last year we developped a totally new strategy and a new site.

For this reason we use all our cam-related domains as an "affiliate" for other (very good) good camsites.

Good to know that we will be back very soon with a new camproject under the same same. The project is new, fresh and will have some very, very nice and really NEW features. It will start in februari as a 'normal' camsite and a few months later our main project with that new features will start.

Since we have very good contacts with some Romanian hosts and studios, we like to work with them. And they know how we are: very personal, respectful etc. The hosts that start with us, believe in us and do a real professional job, will have special rights when we start the main project (may, june). And be sure what we call new is a really new, never seen in this way and a VERY good deal for our customers with very nice extra money-making options for our hosts.

So we are very alive and kicking, but the kicking-part is a bit hidden at the moment.

From approx. 20th of januari www.sexcamjob.com will be available for hosts and studios. The site will be open also for other sites looking for camhosts.

UncleBen
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Hi UncleBen,

Welcome to AdultVideoChat forums. This topic was moved to Adult Video Chat Sites.

I will translate to you, what Versace user said:

Cod: Selectaţi tot

"www.sexxescams.be appears now to be a portal with redirection to other sites. My question is .... why the old site, with online girls, was gone? What happend with it? I think the old site has different name now, and I even work with them :("
Confirm me please, if the new category is ok for u.

Best regards,

Admin AVC
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
uncleben

GREAT!
Thanks a lot.
I really appreciate this.
Pity I cannot read Romanian, seems your site has a lot of interesting information, and since we worked and will work with Romanian Hosts..... :-)

UncleBen
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

uncleben scrie:GREAT!
Thanks a lot.
I really appreciate this.
Pity I cannot read Romanian, seems your site has a lot of interesting information, and since we worked and will work with Romanian Hosts..... :-)

UncleBen
Thanks for your opinion UncleBen, soon I will make an english version for this site, and I will try to translate the most important articles from here.

Have a great time there.

Best regards.
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
uncleben

Hi,

Good idea to tanslate a bit, even a small summary of really important items will be greatly appreciated.

Good to know how the romanian host look to this bizz :-)

UncleBen
veveritza

" Thanks for your opinion UncleBen, soon I will make an english version for this site, and I will try to translate the most important articles from here." (SadEyes, 16 ian2006)

Buna.
Daca vrei, pot traduce si eu subiecte de pe acest forum in engleza. Vorbesc foarte bine in aceasta limba. M-am gandit sa-ti propun asta pentru ca am un pic de timp liber si as putea ajuta (evident gratuit - daca mai este cazul sa precizez :) ) Deci, daca propunerea mea te intereseaza, astept raspuns si o sugestie despre cum sa ne organizam ca sa facem treaba eficient . Iti doresc o zi buna :)
Marco_RZ

buna am navigat un pic pe site si dupa ce am ajuns aici am simtit nevoia ca trebuie sa scriu am fost model pe sexxescam cateva luni bune totul a fost okay pana cand cei care il detineau au inceput sa se certe intre ei la sexxescam a ramas uncle ben care by the way este cam tzepar si nu cred ca mai are bani sa investeasca iar la restul gratiscam sau ceva de genul asta alti doi care din cate stiu de la fete sant okay nu au fost probleme asa ca parerea mea feriti-va de uncle ben ca eu una mi-am pierdut timpul si n-am luat bany

good luck and many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
uncleben

Marco_RZ scrie:buna am navigat un pic pe site si dupa ce am ajuns aici am simtit nevoia ca trebuie sa scriu am fost model pe sexxescam cateva luni bune totul a fost okay pana cand cei care il detineau au inceput sa se certe intre ei la sexxescam a ramas uncle ben care by the way este cam tzepar si nu cred ca mai are bani sa investeasca iar la restul gratiscam sau ceva de genul asta alti doi care din cate stiu de la fete sant okay nu au fost probleme asa ca parerea mea feriti-va de uncle ben ca eu una mi-am pierdut timpul si n-am luat bany

good luck and many $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
One of the ladies attended me on that last text that was, in her words, not so nice for us. If someone will translate that text above for me, TIA!

I have the luck to know some ladies in Romania and Czech that worked for me very well. And they were all paid. Why not? They worked for us and it will be a way of disrespect if I will not pay them.

But... there are two small studios that have indeed a problem with me.

First one studio that was taking our payment and used the money to pay personal things and not paying their girls. Good for me that I was able to proof some of the ladies that I really paid. Good for me also that some of that ladies still want to work with us when we startup our new site.

We need to pay another small studio some small money, but I asked for an invoice (the bookkeeping rules here are far more strict then in RO) but till now I not received any answer, even on repeated messages. Btw, that guy worked with us for some days and then disappreared from our site without one word ever.... strange. Also we investigated some problems that his RO girlfriend had with an account in BE and spent a lot of time and money to it to help him out. It costed me in money (not in time) far more then the small money we owe him.

A third studio, the first RO studio we ever worked with, spread a lot of lies, based on lies that someone else told. Nice to see that people that complain that others do business on a wrong way and be not honest to them, do a lot of exactly the same things that they complain about. Pity, since I did a lot for this studio-owner, helped him in the startperiod of his studio. I had also a very nice relation with most of the girls there. Pity also to see that some people put a lot of effort to tell stories that they 'heard' somewhere from someone. Better put some extra efforts to handle the ladies with the respect they need. Without them no business! Care for them.

Good for us there are also people in RO and CZ that worked for us and know that I did in many cases more then needed for them, even helping to get the money from another company in BE paid to them, even when thats not really our business.

Its so easy to hide yourself behind a nickname and tell whatever you want, who can control whats true or not? Problems with me? Be a man and write to me at tnwmail at gmail.com. And react here in English. If you complain about someone, first you try to settle the problem with them and if you write about them, you need to give the other party a chance to react and understand what you write. Its not the job of the webmaster of this site to do that.

I know where I talk about. I was responsible for a small studio (5 cams) in CZ for 6 months and all the girls there know me very well. They know I respect them in the first place like most people do who run a camsite. And they old get their money :-). I don't respect studio bosses that don't pay girls (see above) and more, I don't respect at all people that don't tell the truth.

Anyway, we're working on a new project. It takes much more time than we expected (programmers..... :-)) . And we build this new project on a total new approach, with lots of nice benefits for the ladies _and_ the customers.

I wait for a clear (english) reaction.

Bernard
aka UncleBen
Încuiat

Înapoi la “Listă site-uri Adult Video Chat, Cam Sites, Live Cams”