Market research for new cam site

Pentru Webmasteri, Afiliați in special pentru cei cu profil adult video chat dar si ceilalti webmasteri care au siteuri pentru adulți sunt bine veniți. Puteți discuta despre Programele de Afiliare live cams și conexe. Colaborări, schimb de informații, sugestii pentru noile proiecte adult, schimb de backlinks și așa mai departe! ℹ️👑📝
Scrie răspuns
swb
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi, my name's Hugo, I'm french and I have the project to open a liveshow website (I don't know if this topic is in the right category, if not, please fell free to move it).

So I want to make a liveshow site which will be first centered for French-speaking peoples and then possibly (if I have a little success) will be expand for all English-speaking people. As I know there's a lot of competitors on the market, I want it to be cheaper for the customers but with a higher remuneration for the performers. Then I have to make a market research to be well prepared before starting it. After a lot of search I think this forum is a good place to start with as I know Romania have a lot of (very pretty) models studios and that some models have good basis in french language (and because this forum is partly english :wink: ).

So here comes a few questions for studios and models (you can answer by replying this post or by private messages).

1/ What's your favorite payment method?
[ ] Bank wire transfert
[ ] Check
[ ] Epassporte

2/ Will you accept the minimum payment to be 100€ (for models alone; 300€ for studios)? [Edited]
[ ] No
[ ] Yes
[ ] Yes, only if payments are made every 15 days

3/ Models will be paid with a rate of 1.4€/min in pv but can set their own cost from around 1€ to 2€.
Do you think it's a good rate?
Will you set your own cost the first you come to the site?
Do you prefer in addition a fixed rate per hour in live free chat, but with a little lower rate/min?

4/ For studios owner:
How many girls can you provide?
How many of them have french basis?
On average, how long are they connected per day?
On how many sites do they work at the same time?
Wich % do you take in share of performers transactions?

I may have other questions in the future.
If you have any suggestion, please feel free to post it.
Models and studios can contact me by private messages if they want my e-mail and/or if they're interested in a future collaboration.

Thanks!
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
ContSters04
User Activ
User Activ

1. favorite payment methot : Epassporte :)
2. every site has minimum payment 100$ for epassporte so 300eu is no way to accept from a new site
3. 1.4eu / min is a bit low .. ... maybe change the optional rate till 3eu ...
4.im just a host i cant provide any and the only french i speak is 5 dirty words ( hahaha just 4 moaning them ) :evil: :twisted:
joesancez
Elite User
Elite User

1)Epassporte
2)i sugest 50 Euro or 100 NOT MORE because all site have a minimum 100$ and u pay in Euro
3)1,4 Euro is LOW...
What percent you offer to the Chathosts???
Imagine
swb

Hi, thanks for your replies.

1/ I don't know why, but I knew everybody would answer Epassporte to this question :roll:

2/ I understand for the minimum payment, so I have edited my first post.

3/ I thought 1.4€ was a good price, most of the site I know pay their models less than 1.25€/min.
It's not already well defined, but this price will represent from 40% to 60% of the customer price.
So waht would be for you a decent rate? I will think about it.

Any other replies would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
PIMP
User Junior
User Junior

I think there was a missunderstanding at the point 3.
U give 1,4eu/min to the host,host earnings, or 1,4eu/min is the price that members will pay for a minute of pvt with the host, from which the host gets 40-60 % ?
I think you meant that 1,4eu represents hosts earnings per minute as u said here "It's not already well defined, but this price will represent from 40% to 60% of the customer price. "" .....or its me who got it wrong?
If 1,4eu means models earnings per minute and not models price per minute, i think its pretty good.
Hope i made my point and didnt confuse u more lol
Good luck
swb

Thanks PIMP to make it clear, you're absolutely right:
1.4€ will be the models earnings per minute :D

That's why I were a little surprised the two ohter members find it low (but I had little doubt about the misunderstanding :wink: )
joesancez
Elite User
Elite User

swb scrie:Thanks PIMP to make it clear, you're absolutely right:
1.4€ will be the models earnings per minute :D

That's why I were a little surprised the two ohter members find it low (but I had little doubt about the misunderstanding :wink: )

Oky, thank you for clearing this Thing,
1,4 Euro per minute is a good Earning for Model

Good luck there and maybe if you are serious and wanna do something in this industry We will help you to develop, (we as models, and so on)
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Webmasteri Adult - Programe Afiliere”