Studios Wanting To Broadcast Through Secret Friends

Patroni, Acționari, Manageri, Traineri aici este locul Dumneavoastră de discuții pe teme legate de Administrare, Management Studio videochat sau Agenție de Modele! Aici este locul unde puteți face schimb de informații, să vă exprimați opiniile, părerile, cugetările, sarcasmul fin, șimțul umorului și așa mai departe! ✅✅✅
Scrie răspuns
castinglouise
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Casting Friends is the recruiter for several high traffic cam sites such as Secret Friends. We have no initial set-up fee and a knowledgeable staff to walk you through getting started.

Our company has built a great reputation with studios for reliable service and large profit potential. In business for over 5 years, Casting Friends has always paid on time and on a weekly basis.

This is a group chat environment with paying customer. You are making money for each minute of chatting.

I hope you have found this information helpful. I would like to invite you to visit our website: www.castingfriends.com and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Imagine
Louise
louise@castingfriends.com
YahooIM: castinglouise
www.castingfriends.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
GlobalNET

Hi, are you still seeking studios?

Is there anyone else on here who has good or bad experience with this company?
class_studio
User Junior+
User Junior+

Hello GlobalNET i would like to ask you to your question ... i worked with them and they are just fine u can try them without any stress they are reall pro and you will not be dissapointed.

Kind Regards,
Class Studio Team.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Administratori de Studio Video Chat”