Online Cam Summit! 100% Virtual Cam Event!

Listing of all Events/Summits that are fully or partial related to live cams and fans based activity. English language is mandatory in this category, messages in other language will be deleted.
Users can open new topics only if the subject is related to any of the listed Adult Industry Events. All companies that are connected in a way or another to this industry are also welcomed to post in here if they organize a relevant event in real life or online! ✅❤️🌟👍📌🔗😇
Scrie răspuns
toneytheponey
Has thanked: 0

Hi guys,

Thomas Skavhellen here!

I'm new in this forum and this is my very first post.

I want to invite you all, studios and models to the very first edition of the Online Cam Summit. It starts next week on the 24th to the 27th of April. Over the 4 days I will release 4 videos every day for 24 hours from 4 different tracks. Those are Studio training, Model training, Marketing and Tools (for studios and models) and Platforms.

Over 10 hours of presentations and interviews for the cam industry from some of the top known people in our industry.

Get More information on www.onlinecamsummit.com

This is the first edition and kind of a proof of concept to see if there is a market and interest for this kind of summit.

Any feedback about this idea and concept is also highly appreciated! I already got a big group of Colombians interested that wanted me to translate all the sessions into Spanish. So let's see how that will go :)

Wish you all a super fantastic day!
These users thanked the author toneytheponey for the post:
SAD^^EYES (25 Apr 2018, 15:40)
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
theselby
VIP
VIP

Hi Thomas,

The summit's idea is nice, very nice, especially because many models/studios are afraid to "show up" at summits because they protect some sort of privacy or whatever (or financial reasons).

My only feedback so far (except what we already discussed on facebook today :D) is that I expected this virtual summit to happen as some sort of online webinar, to allow the visitors to interact via some sort of chat, to make the whole thing interactive.
But even so, the project will be a success and I'll view all the videos, because you can never say that you know it all... we always learn something new. And yes, we can learn new things from your event!

Good luck!
These users thanked the author theselby for the post:
SAD^^EYES (25 Apr 2018, 15:40)
DivaTraffic
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Very good project! Thx for letting us be a part of it! You rock :)
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Hello everyone,

There will be a new edition of OnlineCamSummit in less than a week - Going live May 20th - 23rd 2019 , make sure to check it out!

https://www.onlinecamsummit.com/

Part of their newsletter:
One Week to
Online Cam Summit
#onlinecamsummit

It's only 7 days left to the Online Cam Summit and I want to make sure that you are registered and ready for brand new content from our top speakers.
Hold of the dates 20th to 23rd of May 2019!
17 Speakers in 4 days!

The 3rd edition of OnlineCamSummit is filled with amazing content. Over 1,5 hours everyday for 4 days from Top Models, Studio Owners, Tools and Marketing and the latest update from some of our favorite cam platforms.
These users thanked the author SAD^^EYES for the post:
theselby (15 Mai 2019, 07:55)
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Live Cams Related Events”