XBIZ Miami 30 may - 2 June 2017

Listing of all Events/Summits that are fully or partial related to live cams and fans based activity. English language is mandatory in this category, messages in other language will be deleted.
Users can open new topics only if the subject is related to any of the listed Adult Industry Events. All companies that are connected in a way or another to this industry are also welcomed to post in here if they organize a relevant event in real life or online! ✅❤️🌟👍📌🔗😇
Scrie răspuns
LeahMahi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello everybody,

I am so happy to have found your community and to announce the XBIZ Miami Show and XBIZ Cam Awards, some of the most exciting events in the Live Cam Industry this Summer: http://www.xbizmiami.com

The first annual 2017 XBIZ Cam Awards will coincide with the premier adult interactive conference XBIZ Miami. The annual summer gathering brings together industry players from the U.S. and international markets for three days of cutting-edge symposiums, networking and exclusive parties: http://camawards.xbiz.com

And, the best part of it, all models and studios have FREE tickets to the Show and Awards!!! For more info please reach out to me on show@xbiz.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome to AVC forum LeahMahi. Kind regards, Ionut
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
LeahMahi
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cam Models: Win a VIP Package to Miami!!!

Event: XBIZ Miami Show
Date: May 30-June 2nd
Hotel: Mondrian South Beach Hotel (taking over the entire hotel!)

XBIZ is heading to Miami this summer May 30-June 2nd and taking over the legendary Mondrian South Beach Hotel to host an “Industry Only” live webcam model conference and WE WANT YOU!!

VIP package includes:

· 3-Night stay at Mondrian Hotel
· Free show registration
· Free Food and Drinks
· Free $500 Goodie Bag with Cam Show Products
· Free Professional Fashion Photo Shoot
· Free Webcam Modeling Workshops
· VIP Ticket to XBIZ Cam Awards
· VIP Access to Exclusive Parties
· VIP Access to Broadcaster & Poolside Lounge
· VIP Access to Special Guest Celebrity Concert

Send me a short video clip or just tell me why you should win a VIP cam model package to XBIZ Miami … make it EXCITING, FUN and ENERGETIC … I want to see the TRUE YOU!!

Show@XBIZ.com or Skype ME: Leah.Mahi808
Studio20
VIP
VIP

Hello Leah,

We are honoured to see Devious Angel as one of the XBiz ambassadors and also very excited to attend what seems to be the largest Cam Awards in US history.

Our Los Angeles and Romania teams will be in Miami to share experiences from both sides of the ocean.
Studio 20. Cel mai mare si mai cunoscut studio de videochat din lume. 20 de locatii, 5 tari, 3 continente.

Excelam Impreuna!

http://www.studio-20.ro
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Live Cams Related Events”