LiveCamAwards

English is mandatory. You saw an interesting article related to the Adult industry activity, or a case study that can help this activity, don't hesitate to share in this category. Spam is strictly forbidden, don't copy the entire article, just a piece of it, 10% max. Don't forget to provide the url (link) to the source. Would be nice to write also your opinion about the article! 📰🗞️🆕🌐🌏
Scrie răspuns
Lourdes
User Junior+
User Junior+
Has thanked: 0

I/We feel honored and proud to be nominated at Live Cam Awards in two categories Most Innovative Livecam Studio and Live Cam Business Woman of the Year. Thank you very much for the nomination !!! I invite you all to vote for me/us now at http://www.nominations.livecamawards.com

Lourdes
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
AlexandraGeorgia
VIP
VIP

Congratulations!

These nominations are nothing compared to your results and achievements, and they come up as a natural consequence of many years of hard work, devotion and sacrifices that should inspire us all :) thank you!
Business Woman of The Year Winner BucharestSummit Awards 2017-2018
YNOT 2015-2016-2017 Businesswoman of the Year Nominee
XBIZ 2016-2017 - Live Cam Model of the Year Nominee
AVN 2017 - Best Solo Girl Website Nominee
AVN 2016-2017- Favorite Cam Girl Nominee

http://domsociety.ro
GlamChatStudio
GoldMember
GoldMember

Congratulations and good luck!
I sincerely appreciate all your hard work and dedication!You`ve got my vote:)
https://glamchatstudio.ro/ powered by GlamChatStudio
Cat de ciudati suntem noi oamenii, sa ne nastem nu cerem, sa traim nu stim si sa murim nu vrem...
Lourdes
User Junior+
User Junior+

I have no words to describe how it makes me feel to recieve this award!

To me it is still not as important to have an award as it is to see results, but when you are also awarded it feels even better, simply because your work is appreciated by others as well, it tells you that all you did in the past, was right and worth the effort.

I only want to add one more thing that I always say when I am asked to advice someone. Whatever you do, do it with all your heart, with good thoughts and never just for your best but to make others happy as well, just then you will succed! Thank you Alexandra Georgia for an amazing event!!! I'd like to thank everyone that came to congratulate me and also the ones that didn't! I'd like to thank my Team and everyone that was by my side for the last 10 years !!!

With love,

Lourdes

Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Adult Industry Related News”