GFY Awards Best Live Studio of the Year won by Studio 20

English is mandatory. You saw an interesting article related to the Adult industry activity, or a case study that can help this activity, don't hesitate to share in this category. Spam is strictly forbidden, don't copy the entire article, just a piece of it, 10% max. Don't forget to provide the url (link) to the source. Would be nice to write also your opinion about the article! 📰🗞️🆕🌐🌏
Scrie răspuns
Studio20
VIP
VIP

For the second, consecutive year, the Best Live Cam Studio of the Year Award goes to a Romanian studio. This is very good news for all of us. If companies live AVN, top players in adult media, consider Romania to be more and more present and significant for the Live Cam industry, then we are on the right track!
http://www.gfyawards.com
Studio 20. Cel mai mare si mai cunoscut studio de videochat din lume. 20 de locatii, 5 tari, 3 continente.

Excelam Impreuna!

http://www.studio-20.ro
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
Nord
User Activ
User Activ
Has thanked: 0

Felicitari pentru premium !
Sfaturi generale pentru webmasteri incepatori/medii :Tips for webmasters | Live Cams
happycats
Been thanked: 0

Felicitari!
MARKUS
VIP
VIP

Buna tuturor,

nici nu stiu pe cine trebuie sa felicit!? Pe Mugur sau pe Robert?
Anyway felicitari ca ati reusit sa pastrati premiul in Romania.
Acum un an cand noi am castigat acel premiul am fost foarte mandri de el. Chiar am crezut in el.
Am avut o convorbire telefonica cu cineva ,atunci cand am castigat acel premiu,in care mi-a spus
' Markus, stim amandoi cum se dau aceste premii.'Eu in naivitatea mea l-am contrazis . Ei bine timpul a demonstrat cata dreptate a avut.
Daca a ajuns un studio cu 25 de modele si cu cifra de afaceri de maxim 120.000 $ lunar sa primeasca acest premiu, este mai mult decat evident ca este un premiu accesibil oricui. Nu doar celor care fac performanta in industrie.
Absolut uimitor ca un studio care are mai putine modele decati tehnici are AJ STUDIO in companie sa primeasca acest gen de premiu. AJ fiind cei care au castigat acelasi premiu, in acelasi timp si care sunt cu adevarat populari si colosi in industrie.
Nu o spun ca jignire, ci ca o realitate evidenta, care spune multe.
Am o presimtire, ca urmatorul premiu o sa fie tot in Romania, dar de data asta la Iasi . Cred ca urmatorul o sa fie Felix.
Oricum toate puse una peste alta, daca un studio de cartier, cu 25 de modele a castigat, trebuie sa va bucurati si sa intelegeti ca oricare din voi poate sa-l obtina!
Felicitari inca odata Mugur - Studio20 si echipei lui de valoare. Speram ca acest premiu sa va impulsioneze,poate ajungeti la performanta de a avea 35 la finele anului 2015 :)
Rusinea nu-i a noastra, ci a celor de la GFY. Prost nu-i cine cere (fura), ci cel care da.
E ca si cand ar castiga Banel Nicolita balonul de aur :-)))
BAFTA MULTA !
http://www.prostudio.ro
markus@prostudio.ro
MARKUS
GlamChatStudio
GoldMember
GoldMember

Cand o sa ma reincarnez,vreau sa renasc in Columbia:)))
https://glamchatstudio.ro/ powered by GlamChatStudio
Cat de ciudati suntem noi oamenii, sa ne nastem nu cerem, sa traim nu stim si sa murim nu vrem...
MARKUS
VIP
VIP

Hi everyone,

I do not know who I must congratulate !? Mugur or Robert ?
Anyway congratulations you've managed to keep the prize in Romania.
A year ago when we won that award I was very proud of him. I really believed in it.

I had a phone conversation with someone, they told me "Markus, we both know how these awards are given. "
I in my naivety I contradicted. Well the time has shown how right he had.

If a studio with 25 models and a income not higher than $ 120,000 per month, received this award, then
is more than obvious that a prize is accessible to anyone. Not just those who make performance in the industry.

Absolutely amazing that a studio that has fewer models than AJ techniques, could received this kind of award. AJ are the ones who won the same award at the same time and are really popular and giants in the industry.
Do not treat it like an insult, but as an obvious reality that says a lot.

I have a hunch that the next award will be all in Romania, but this time in Iasi. I think the next one
be Felix.

However..., if a neighborhood studio with 25 models won, you must
enjoy and understand that any of you can get it!

Congratulations again Mugur and his value team. We hope that this award will boost your
performance as you can reach to have 35 models 2015 :)

Shame is not ours, but those from GFY. Stupid is not the one who ask (steal), but the one who gives.

Good luck!
http://www.prostudio.ro
markus@prostudio.ro
MARKUS
Mugur
VIP
VIP

Dear Markus,

You can congratulate both of us and also the other 12 people in our management team as well as all our models, they all deserve this award for their hard and professional work. It's their award!

This is the BEST Studio Award and not the BIGGEST Studio Award. The figures you presented are close to reality (shows me you are quite interested in our small studio) and we are very proud of them, it gives us an average sales per model around 5000$/month, much higher that most studios around the world.

I know you would like to win all awards that will ever be created in the world, but this not makes you better, just greedier. Congratulations for PRO-AVC results, surely with your over 600 models and a very good average performance, similar to ours (but I am sure your average is much higher), your sales are over 3.000.000$ per month or 36.000.000$ per year, making you one of TOP 10 companies in Romania for all services industry. I strongly hope you will grow even further and become the biggest Romanian services company, with X thousands models working for you. Competition is not about kicking others, but about developing yourself.

In other respect, maybe this and forum other industry communities should not be used so that the two of us, ex-friends and ex-parteners, express our mutual and reciprocal problems. Regardless of what I thing about you and your way of doing business, I never attacked you on any topics. It is the minimum proof of respect I can show Ionut for everything he did for our industry.
Omul inteligent nu este rau. Rautatea se naste din prostie, trufie si impotenta.

www.studio20.ro
Smart
VIP
VIP

I am very glad that we, as a nation, have evolved culturally at that stage that we "argue", on the internet, in a foreign language, and beside that we are spelling way better in that language that we do in our own language :)

P.S. I will always congratulate anyone from Romania who wins a international prize...soo: Congratulations!
www.smartchat.ro - We are not the best...That's why we try harder!
Hollywood

Felicitari !
Hollywood Studio - It's Money Time !
http://www.hollywood-studio.ro
Jobs4Adults
User Junior
User Junior

Felicitari Studio20, si ma bucur pentru reusita voastra, la fel de mult pe cat m-am bucurat anul trecut cand a castigat Markus! Am citit multe despre voi si imi place ce faceti, imi pare rau ca la AWSummit nu am reusit sa ne cunoastem mai bine, dar ne vedem acum la TES.

Inca 1 data felicitari si ...succes in continuare tuturor! Dupa cum se vede, oportunitati sunt multe si deschise oricui.
CEL MAI BUN site de Videochat!>click CHATURBATE<BEST Webcam Site!
Yahoo mess & Skype ID: jobs4adults | CamSum.com - cam summit | www.EroAward.com
Asistenta 24/7 Modelelor Incepatoare & Medii pt Videochat de Acasa!
WinXPfather

Eu v-am atentionat ca studio20 e revelatia anului. Dupa intalnirea cu Mugur am inteles ca are ganduri mari. Am vazut pasiunea ce-i mistuia inima. Am si zis ca targeteaza chiar si WOW. I-am facut si astrograma. Planetele-i sunt aliniate, mai putin Marte. O fi razboi? Totusi daca as fi un impatimit parior pe Studio20 as paria. Plusez 1000e, se prinde cineva?

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
Nu intotdeauna clisma e solutia!

Imagine
Smart
VIP
VIP

Nu esti singurul care a pariat pe Studio20. :)
www.smartchat.ro - We are not the best...That's why we try harder!
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Adult Industry Related News”