The real reason why camming is slow!

English is mandatory. You saw an interesting article related to the Adult industry activity, or a case study that can help this activity, don't hesitate to share in this category. Spam is strictly forbidden, don't copy the entire article, just a piece of it, 10% max. Don't forget to provide the url (link) to the source. Would be nice to write also your opinion about the article! 📰🗞️🆕🌐🌏
Scrie răspuns
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Looks like I'm not the only "lunatic" that I always put the blame into myself when things go slow.. and I'm trying to think positive and to change something into myself before blaming others for my own failure.

Here is an interesting topic from StrippperWeb... Enjoy.
I have been camming for over 4 years now.

Do you know how many times over these 4 years I have heard its slow because its summer, its slow because its winter, its slow because this holiday, its slow because its tax time, its slow because the recession, it's slow because there are too many camgirls, its slow because girls give it away for free, its slow because girls price themselves too low, its slow because of gold shows, etc

Do you want to know the real reason it's slow??? It's because you believe it is!

When you sign on believing today is gonna suck..trust me it will. When you sign on worrying you won't make much money...trust me you won't. When you sign on knowing you are going to do amazing...trust me you will

Any time its been slow for me I blame it on myself. I blame it on my mood or the way I am feeling. Sometimes I am tired, frustrated, just not in a good mood. As soon as I realize it and snap out of it the money starts rolling in again.

Have you ever had really really good days? It's not because there was suddenly a huge increase in traffic that day but its because you were happy you were making money and the customers felt that you were happy to be there so the money kept coming in.

So basically what I am saying is...you affect your own traffic ...nothing else.
Source: https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showt ... -it-s-slow
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Adult Industry Related News”