Calls for raising the legal age from 18 to 21!?

English is mandatory. You saw an interesting article related to the Adult industry activity, or a case study that can help this activity, don't hesitate to share in this category. Spam is strictly forbidden, don't copy the entire article, just a piece of it, 10% max. Don't forget to provide the url (link) to the source. Would be nice to write also your opinion about the article! 📰🗞️🆕🌐🌏
Scrie răspuns
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

There are calls for the legal age of people working in the adult entertainment industry to be raised from 18 to 21.

Glamour models who have spoken to Radio 1 for a documentary on the industry say many young girls aren't ready for the challenges of the job.

They warn that many young women wrongly believe it will help them find work in the mainstream media.

The regulator Ofcom says it has no plans to change the minimum age rule.

Lily Pink, 25, works for adult webcam sites and pay TV channels.

She thinks she started doing the job when she was too young.

"I think the age should be higher to 21 to be able to do adult work because it can be very difficult to deal with when you're a young girl and you're developing so much mentally, to have this to deal with on top of everything else.

"I started for a mixture of financial reasons and I got a bit starry eyed and thought, 'It's going to be amazing, I'm going to meet a lot of different people.'"
Read full article bellow:
Source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/23471311
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Adult Industry Related News”