Webcam Models Raise Money for Breast Cancer Charity

English is mandatory. You saw an interesting article related to the Adult industry activity, or a case study that can help this activity, don't hesitate to share in this category. Spam is strictly forbidden, don't copy the entire article, just a piece of it, 10% max. Don't forget to provide the url (link) to the source. Would be nice to write also your opinion about the article! 📰🗞️🆕🌐🌏
Scrie răspuns
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

LOS ANGELES — Cam models have come together to raise funds to help breast cancer survivors during and after treatment.

"I am touched that 24 cam models have promised to dedicate their time for this great cause," webcam model Aedan Rayne said.

Camgirls Against Cancer has launched an educational fundraiser that promotes educating the public of the risks of breast cancer while raising funds from Oct. 13 to Oct. 19.

"We hope to raise $10,000 collectively for charities and I think we have a good chance of making our goal. Each model will offer shows during the times specified on my website and will donate 50 percent of tips earned. Proof of donations will be posted during the first week of November," Rayne added.
Source: http://www.xbiz.com/news/169764
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Adult Industry Related News”