Atentie la Emailurile ''dubioase''!!!

Discuții despre diferite tipuri de fraudă în Industria Adult și activitatatea de videochat; fraudă cam siteuri, fraudă Vizitatori, Clienți, Modele, Studio-uri, Agenții Onlyfans și așa mai departe! ✋🚫🛑⛔🏛️
Scrie răspuns
XtremeStudio
User Junior+
User Junior+
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

In cursul zile de astazi am primit un mail cam dubios (pentru uni ar fi un dar de la Dumnezeu) Continutul mail`ului era destul de bine formulat :
Dear Receipent, We are informing you that your email address as indicatedwasdrawn and attached to ticket number 001768432463 with serial numbersFTS/8070337201/06 and drew the lucky numbers 15-22-24-48-50-37(30)whichsubsequently won you 1,000,000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds).from the U.K The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in Brockley,London United Kingdom on the 17th November 2008. Find below the details of the Claims
Agent and contact him with the following details for verifications:1.FULL
NAME,2.FULLADDRESS,3.NATIONALITY,4.AGE,5.OCCUPATION,6.MOBILE/TELEPHONE
NUMBER,7.DATE OF WINNING AWARD, 8.SEX, 9.TOTAL AMOUNT WON 10.TICKET/SERIAL
NUMBERS.
AGENT NAME: Mr Albert Thomas (Claims Agent)
AGENT EMAIL: mralbertthomas000@hotmail.com

Hmmm bun trimit inapoi mail sa vad pana unde poate sa ajunga treaba asta
reply:i dont understand this message...can u pls tell me how did u choose me...did i complete anything on a certain site or...?..i really dont remember taking part at any contest.i'm looking forward to seeing your reply.thank you

Si desigur primesc un raspund promt :
The Irish Lottery
P O Box 1010
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
Dublin 1, Ireland
(Customer Services)

Ref: UK-BTL/4910XI/04
Batch: 12/25/0304

IDENTIFICATION NUMBER:CPEL/OWN/9876
Attn: Valued Winner,

I am in reciept of your mail and i must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this years lucky dip sweepstakes. As you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 100,000 Unions on the internet. Each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address was selected as winner.Note that your winnings can be delivered in the next 48-72 hours upon your contacting the Societe Generale Online Bank who is responsible for the swift bank transfer of your winning funds into your bank account.so you should contact them urgently to get your winnings.

It is our major priority as your fiduciary agent to make sure that your winning funds gets to you within the stipulated time for the claiming of winning,with that goal set in our mind in this office, we have deposited your winning funds with Societe Generale Online Bank and the sum of £1.350 Million (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling) has been deposited in your name.

Now you are to contact the Bank with the contact information below for futher instructions on how to transfer your winning funds into your norminate personal account in your local country.

You should contact the Societe Generale Online Bank immediately without any delays, for your winning cheque had already been giving to them for onward transfer to your personal account.

Note that you are to provide the Bank with these details to identify you:

** FULL NAMES:
** FULL ADDRESS:
** TEL:
** AMOUNT WON:
** WINNING REF NUMBER:
** WINNING BATCH NUMBER:

Below is the Details of the Societe Generale Online Bank

Transfer Department
Societe Generale Online Bank
Mr. Daniel Bouton,
Societe Generale Online Bank.
Operations Department
Founders Court Lothbury
London EC2R 7HE, United
Kingdom.
Tel+447-031-999-893
Fax: +44 7092-897-096
Official Email: sg_privatebank01@btinternet.com

Its is imperative that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{CPEL/OWN/9876} as the subject of any correspondence with the Societe Generale Online Bank and your Full name and Address to ensure that they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the Societe Generale Online Bank as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Once more congratulations!!!

Regards,
Mr. James Terry,
Fiduciary Agent.

Hmmm ..bun ... Acesti indivizi chiar au apelat la nesimtire ... caut pe google despre Uk National Lottery si gasesc k eu nu fac notificari pe mail , si nu "daruiesc" marele premiu unei pers. care nu a cumparat tiket .. deci e clar ......
Mai departe nu pot sa citez ce mail le`am trimis pt k as incalca multe reguli ale site`ului ...
MARE GRIJA!!!
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
beginer_one
User Activ
User Activ

am si eu un prieten care a castiagat acelasi premiu acum vreo 2-3 ani=))))
So... cascati ochii mari:)
Zupern
User Activ
User Activ

dap..si eu am fost mare castigatoare acum ceva vreme. Mi-am cumparat 10 case marii cu piscina si 10 masini care sa se asorteze cu fiecare casa.
[url=Http://www.adult-webmaster-program.com/ro][img]http://www.adult-webmaster-program.com/logo/1.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=Http://www.cosmetica-naturala.com/ro][img]http://www.cosmetica-naturala.com/banere/logo-avc.png[/img][/url]
XtremeStudio
User Junior+
User Junior+

Eu incam ma gandesc ce o sa fac cu bani hehehe :P
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

Voi sunteti cam ghinionisti ca ati castigat doar o data. Eu castig cam in fiecare luna cateva milioane...
beginer_one
User Activ
User Activ

oooo felicitari... ce sa mai zic... :)))
respect
VIP
VIP

Does somebody want to transfer millions of dollars into your account?
Does someone want you pay you to cash cheques and send them the money?
Met a new friend/penpal on a friendship/dating site who's asking you for money?
Has a dying person contacted you wanting your help to give his money to charity?
Have you sold an item and are asked to accept a payment larger than the item amount?

IT'S A SCAM!

Don't fall for common scams like this - fight them!

So what is scambaiting? Well, put simply, you enter into a dialogue with scammers, simply to waste their time and resources. Whilst you are doing this, you will be helping to keep the scammers away from real potential victims and screwing around with the minds of deserving thieves.

It doesn't matter if you are new to this sport or a hardened veteran; if you are wasting the time of a scammer, or frustrating them in any way well that's good enough for us, and we would welcome you to join with our now very large community.

Cine are timp liber si doreste sa se recreeze un pic recomand sectiunea Letters Archive a siteului 419eater.com un grup care se 'ocupa' de aceste tzepe de tip nigerian scam.
Am ras cu lacrimi in nenumarate cazuri :)
joesancez
Elite User
Elite User

E-MAIL: patrickmpho2009@live.co.za, patrickmpho009@gmail.com
20 BOTHA CRESCENT,
SANDTON, JOHANNESBURG,
SOUTH AFRIACA
MD/CEO,

APPEAL FOR ASSISSTANCE

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since we don't know each other before, but for purpose of introduction, I am PATRICK MPHO the Bank Manager of AMALGAMATED BANK OF SOUTH AF RICA (ABSA).

First and foremost, I apologize using this medium to reach you for a transaction / business of this magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium. Be informed that a member of the South Africa Export Promotion Council (SEPC) who was at the Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable credentials / particulars to me. I plea to seek a confidential co-operation with you in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this transaction.

There is an account opened in this bank in 1990 and since 1998 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is MR. SAMUEL CARTER, a foreigner, and a miner at Kruger gold co., a geologist by profession and he died since 1998.

No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account and the amount involved is (USD$35,000,000M) thirty five million United States Dollars.I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in US dollars and the former owner of the account is MR. SAMUEL CARTER a foreigner too.
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before. We will sign an agreement, but be sure that it is real and a genuine business.

Please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately. Send also your private telephone and fax number including the full details of the account to
be used for the deposit.

I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of your choice where the fund will be safe. And I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and other investments. I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you later immediately, if you are capable and willing to handle such amount in strict confidence and trust according to my instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never come again in my life.

I need truthful person in this business because I don't want to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to any place.

You can also come to discuss with me face to face after which I will make this remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account. I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account.

I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the tot al amount, 70% will be for me.

I look forward to your earliest reply

yours truly,
PATRICK MPHO
+27840466670

Comentariile sunt............. :lol:
Imagine
LadyAttitude
Veteran
Veteran

Cred ca am primit vreo 5 de genul...nu mai vorbesc despre cele de la loteria britanica :)))
The only way top deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existance is an act of rebellion.(A.C.
RichGirlsS

Sunt tot felul de spamuri.;)
googlefun
VIP
VIP

RichGirlsS scrie:Sunt tot felul de spamuri.;)

Asa este .Chiar si al tau poate fi considerat spam cu brio !! Avand in vedere si luand in considerare ca nu exprima nimic si este scris ( a se citi dezgropat ) la o postare de peste 6 ani (!!!)
by LadyAttitude » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In acest caz spam , pentru ca nu a solicitat nimeni " un dat cu parerea " la o postare din ....deceniul trecut :))) , fiind scris la plezneala doar pentru motivul evident de a face numarul minim de postari pentru activarea functiei PM ...

P.S Dupa umila mea parere , ar trebui sa gestionati foarte atent acest cont de studio si nicidecum sa lasati sa mazgalesca in el oricine nu are ce face in pauza de tigare , nefumator fiind !! :lol: :lol:

La o prima vedere , se pare ca aveti ceva probleme pe partea de comunicare in forum cu acest cont .Nu ajuta pe nimeni cu nimic , ca in loc sa va intariti pozitia in topicul unde a izbucnit cancan-ul , sa scrieti la plezneala pe probleme care nu inseamna nimic si nu intereseaza pe nimeni ,absolut deloc .Acolo sunt semne de intrebare , nu aici unde se vorbea in 2009 (!!!) de vreun atac cybernetic :)))

Veti avea multe de comunicat pe acest cont de studio de acum inainte , de transmis informatii pentru publicul vostru tinta and so on .Eu zic sa nu-l compromiteti definitiv , sa-l bagatelizati cu postari aiuristice :)))

P.S 2 Ca o invatare de minte ! Ati observat( citit ) cum si-a facut LourdesStudio@ , aparitia pe forum ?
O poveste de viata reala , scrisa atent cu subiect si predicat , care a captat atentia imediat prin detaliile oferite , sinceritatea exprimarii si informatiile impartasite pertinent .Nu a lasat nici un dubiu sa planeze asupra nici unui aspect , dovedind ca stie despre ce vorbeste .Nici nu are rost sa vorbim aici de performanta generata , dar toate astea se leaga .

So , profesionalizati-va contul !!! :))))
DarkBOO
User Activ
User Activ

googlefun scrie:

Asa este .Chiar si al tau poate fi considerat spam cu brio !! Avand in vedere si luand in considerare ca nu exprima nimic si este scris ( a se citi dezgropat ) la o postare de peste 6 ani (!!!)
by LadyAttitude » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In acest caz spam , pentru ca nu a solicitat nimeni " un dat cu parerea " la o postare din ....deceniul trecut :))) , fiind scris la plezneala doar pentru motivul evident de a face numarul minim de postari pentru activarea functiei PM ...

P.S Dupa umila mea parere , ar trebui sa gestionati foarte atent acest cont de studio si nicidecum sa lasati sa mazgalesca in el oricine nu are ce face in pauza de tigare , nefumator fiind !! :lol: :lol:

La o prima vedere , se pare ca aveti ceva probleme pe partea de comunicare in forum cu acest cont .Nu ajuta pe nimeni cu nimic , ca in loc sa va intariti pozitia in topicul unde a izbucnit cancan-ul , sa scrieti la plezneala pe probleme care nu inseamna nimic si nu intereseaza pe nimeni ,absolut deloc .Acolo sunt semne de intrebare , nu aici unde se vorbea in 2009 (!!!) de vreun atac cybernetic :)))

Veti avea multe de comunicat pe acest cont de studio de acum inainte , de transmis informatii pentru publicul vostru tinta and so on .Eu zic sa nu-l compromiteti definitiv , sa-l bagatelizati cu postari aiuristice :)))

P.S 2 Ca o invatare de minte ! Ati observat( citit ) cum si-a facut LourdesStudio@ , aparitia pe forum ?
O poveste de viata reala , scrisa atent cu subiect si predicat , care a captat atentia imediat prin detaliile oferite , sinceritatea exprimarii si informatiile impartasite pertinent .Nu a lasat nici un dubiu sa planeze asupra nici unui aspect , dovedind ca stie despre ce vorbeste .Nici nu are rost sa vorbim aici de performanta generata , dar toate astea se leaga .

So , profesionalizati-va contul !!! :))))

Pai mai googlefun@, nu mai primesc si eu PM sau cum :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faci ce faci, si mai zici cate ceva de Lourdes 8)
Aparitiile celor doi nu au nici o treaba, Lourdes e o doamna, si un model ireprosabil... Si da, ea vine si cu dovezi cand are ceva de spus :mrgreen:
eldiablo
VIP
VIP

As fi spus ca sunt tot felul de vintage spams ( sunt si foarte vechi si mai e si engleza la moda printre noi astia cu videochatul )
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Fraude în domeniul Adult”