Amorecams.com - direct private site 100% payout

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
amorecams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi , my name id Derek and i own www.amorecams.com - the cheapest adult videochat site for clients in USA , CANADA and JAPAN!
We are based on the ideea of having lots of sales for a small price instead of boring , long conversations in free chat are ... with 2, 3 clients in private shows per night ! So , our plan is to grow slow and easy but safe on a big market such the US one.
Maybe you are wondering why do u wanna pay you 100 % payout ? because:
1. we are not crazy about profits for at least one year
2. we wanna grow in having girls online quickly
3. we prefer this method instead of paying girls 1 $ per hour ... and when the sales start to grow ... just forget about that 1$ per hour .
Who is going to sign now with www.amorecams.com till october 2010 will have 100 % payout ( 0,45 $ per minut) instead of the regular 0,20 that will be after oct 2010.
Who is with us at the beggining when is hard ... will benefit the income of cash "tomorow "- this is our motto! :P

For any questions dont hesitate to ask me at yahoo messanger id amorecams or email me ar admin at amorecams.com

Have fun and lot's of money !

Derek
hello people !
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
AalexandraA

How can i make an account on that site ?
WinXPfather

Nu intotdeauna clisma e solutia!

Imagine
bebelina
User Junior
User Junior

if u give 0.45 than why u put us to sign a document that it's whit 0.20/min?why u don't change that until october 2010?thank u
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

my regulars pay over 3.80/min - I wouldnt bring them on a site with such a small price, even if I'd receive 100%. Maybe you should consider allowing the models to set their own price, just a sugestion.
wulpita
Veteran
Veteran

:shock: 0.20 or 0.45 ? i think i stay on ExtasyCams with 0.49 :)))
Imagine
amorecams

Payments will be done double for waht you will see in the earnings bar in ypur profile ! i hope everybody is happy now with the reply:)

Peace, Derek ! :P
hello people !
amorecams

Hi , this is nude chat site ... without a free chat area ... i prefer to sell lots of minutes at ,45 instead of selling a few for 3, 80 like u said
hello people !
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

amorecams scrie:Hi , this is nude chat site ... without a free chat area ... i prefer to sell lots of minutes at ,45 instead of selling a few for 3, 80 like u said
i stay with 3,80 same on a non free video site and personaly i prefer to sell a lot for 3.80 :) for less id stay only on a non nude site, but i understand your vision: the models are those who work harder anyway, your cut is the same, doesn't matter if the clients pay more of less/min. I'm sure there are many who do it for less, I just said the 100% deal for a new site is attractive if the model bring their own regulars and u'd attract more models if you let them choose their own rate and see for themself what price works for them. Besides, from my experience the guys who only looking for small prices are not so apreciating, they want all fast and finally don't spend too much and models don't do such a good job for .45/0.25 as on other sites with higher rates so your site would be only a "stay on task bar" site. Rise the price and u'll have more classy guys willing to pay for a good stuff..just my 2c :wink: Good luck
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”