Livefratcam.com - New gay cam site in US need performers

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
livefratcam.com
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

http://www.LiveFratCam.com

We are based in the USA we don't have any connects directly to studios or recruiters but are looking. I have small traffic now because the fact I dont have models. I do have affiliates and banner space waiting. We pay better than most with insentives to work harder because your % of earnings can increase please take a sec to check it out!

Here at LiveFratCam we have 1,000 + members within our FREE community chat! Singles are connecting Models are preforming and Surfers are surfing. We now are on the search for Models who are dedicated professional and reliable with or without Web Cam expierence! Please take some time to check out what we have to offer for models that join our site! We have Huge Bonuses for Members & Models with bonuses for MODELS that range from $.50 per hr. FREE CHAT to TOP MODEL OF WEEK where the model makes 100% rev X2! For members we have FREE CHAT always never expires and we have MEMBER OF THE WEEK who will recieve 50% of weekly deposit back into WALLET on site

Models make

- 100% rev. 1st month.
- 40% rev after 20hrs. in pvt.
- 45% rev after 75 hrs in pvt.
- 50% rev after 150hrs in pvt
- 100 per referal after 5 shows

-50 cents per/hr. FREE CHAT

We pay e passporte or Company check whatever wayis easiest for Model! please visit our site if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

MY INFORMATION
YIM:dgnr8poker

I have business email and support email etc but didint know if I was aloud to poast im new !!! please enjoy the site

This is my site I am the owner so all negotiations are on the table for studios and recruiters

www.LiveFratCam.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
joesancez
Elite User
Elite User
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Post moved by Moderator, it belongs to LIVEFRATCAM.COM
"We allow only 1 topic per cam site. keep the updates for your site 
in the same topic;" - Category RULES

http://WWW.LIVEFRATCAM.COM - LAUNCHING TUBE 2NITE GUARENTEED TRAFFIC!

We are based in the USA we don't have any connects directly to studios or recruiters but are looking. I have small traffic now because the fact I dont have models. I do have affiliates and banner space waiting. We pay better than most with insentives to work harder because your % of earnings can increase please take a sec to check it out!

THIS TUBE SITE WILL BE GENERATING TONS OF TRAFFIC WERE MAKRETING THE HELL OUT OF IT WITH TONS OF AFFILIATE AND LAUNCHING LIVE.SOROITYCAM.COM IN A WEEK SO PLEASE TAKE TIME TO ASKE ABOUT OR GREAT BONUSES AND DEALS!

Here at LiveFratCam we have 1,000 + members within our FREE community chat! Singles are connecting Models are preforming and Surfers are surfing. We now are on the search for Models who are dedicated professional and reliable with or without Web Cam expierence! Please take some time to check out what we have to offer for models that join our site! We have Huge Bonuses for Members & Models with bonuses for MODELS that range from $.50 per hr. FREE CHAT to TOP MODEL OF WEEK where the model makes 100% rev X2! For members we have FREE CHAT always never expires and we have MEMBER OF THE WEEK who will recieve 50% of weekly deposit back into WALLET on site

Models make

- 100% rev. 1st month.
- 40% rev after 20hrs. in pvt.
- 45% rev after 75 hrs in pvt.
- 50% rev after 150hrs in pvt
- 100 per referal after 5 shows

-50 cents per/hr. FREE CHAT

We pay e passporte or Company check whatever wayis easiest for Model! please visit our site if you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

MY INFORMATION
YIM:dgnr8poker

I have business email and support email etc but didint know if I was aloud to poast im new !!! please enjoy the site

This is my site I am the owner so all negotiations are on the table for studios and recruiters

www.LiveFratCam.com
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”