ClubAdulte.com - French webcam site hiring studios / models

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
clubadulte
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi, my name is Francois and I represent a new french speaking webcam site (www.clubadulte.com).

ClubAdulte.com is professionally owned and we are looking to establish long time relashionships with studio owners / models to have a constant offering live on the site.

Current payout is 30% of gross sales and price/minute can be established by the performer between a range of 3€/min to 6€/min.

This site has been created by long time experts in the field so we mean business!

You contact me by Yahoo Messenger at : clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com or by email at rep@clubadulte.com
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
qtandsexy
User Junior+
User Junior+

So let me get this right: you are a new site with 1 model online right now and you're hoping to attract models and studios BY GIVING 30%?????!!!!?!!?!?!!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
omul se naste liber dar peste tot este inlantuit
amin
clubadulte

1 week, 110 performers signed... We'll see how things turn out.
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
unknown23
User Activ
User Activ

well let see if all of them will stay online too....
mimy
User Activ
User Activ

if you change your mind by giving 50% or more to the models i bring all of my regulars on your site :lol:
amazing_ro

lol nice offer for a new site with any model online!
Anna21
User Activ
User Activ

clubadulte scrie:1 week, 110 performers signed... We'll see how things turn out.
no shit..
clubadulte

You don't see any models because they blocqued Romania ;-)
If Anybody is interested for a minimum base salary,I will talk with anybody in private,here is my MSN talents@clubadulte.com
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

clubadulte scrie:You don't see any models because they blocqued Romania ;-)
If Anybody is interested for a minimum base salary,I will talk with anybody in private,here is my MSN talents[at]clubadulte.com
I just checked with proxy and there are 60 models registered, none online, so the question is ... if they were 110, why the other 50 changed their mind? :roll:
camcam
VIP
VIP

Your site looks good.
Twisted_Tavy

Let's be nice with him and belive him. But with the 30% profit as a new website that try to bring models and studios on, it's not a good idea. And about the girls, from what i've seen there are 70-80% fake models that they have created to give a better look. Come on, just take a look at some models, they have professional pictures, witch for a new website it's strange. Maye i'm wrong! Anyway.... GOOD LUCK!!
unknown23
User Activ
User Activ

im accessing the site from spain! and zero girls online. so.....???
clubadulte

sexybabe scrie:
clubadulte scrie:You don't see any models because they blocqued Romania ;-)
If Anybody is interested for a minimum base salary,I will talk with anybody in private,here is my MSN talents[at]clubadulte.com
I just checked with proxy and there are 60 models registered, none online, so the question is ... if they were 110, why the other 50 changed their mind? :roll:
We have now more than 160 models registered but the rest are missing obligatory documents to proceed like their ID or documents to proceed ,like their ID and pictures
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
clubadulte

unknown23 scrie:im accessing the site from spain! and zero girls online. so.....???
hi,we almost have models online all the time ,maybe it was just bad luck,I know it's hard for you guys to beleive everything that new person are saying because there is so much bullshit but we really work with trust and honesty, we beleive it s the proper way to do business and saying the truth is the first rules in business or else your business don't survive. Have a great week in spain and enjoy for us ;-)
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
clubadulte

camcam scrie:Your site looks good.
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

Your site redirects the models online to eurolive.com So are you a really new site or a studio for eurolive.com taking % of what your registered models earn there?
clubadulte

sexybabe scrie:Your site redirects the models online to eurolive.com So are you a really new site or a studio for eurolive.com taking % of what your registered models earn there?
Hi we are a real new site,that redirect models to eurolive,whe we have none of our model availlable .;-)
clubadulte_rep@yahoo.com
www.clubadulte.com
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”