Camshow.com - looking for Models/Studios. 2 USD per hour

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Încuiat
camshow
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Cam site no longer active. Topic closed.
Camshow.com is looking for new models and fresh faces, Studio accounts are also welcome.
We invite all to check out our new site http://www.camshow.com
If you're already working on another platform, no problem. Split cam software available.

Models can earn an additional $400.00* Guaranteed bonus!!! This is a limited offer so be quick - First Come, First Served.

Click here to Sign up today and start making $$$!

Here are a few good reasons why you should sign up with http://models.camshow.com

$2.00 paid for every hour online in Freechat
35% paid for all Private minutes
Paid twice monthly - 1st - 15th / 16th - end of month
Payouts via ePassporte or Bank wire
Set your own rate starting from $1.99
Freedom to work your own hours that suites you!
Easy set up - nothing to download
Make your own picture gallery
Model & Studio online support
Work on two platforms, no problem

* $400 is based on 8 hours per day / 25 days in the month in our freechat. Model must be visible in the chat at all times.

Regards

http://www.Camshow.com
http://models.camshow.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
Razvan2005
User Junior+
User Junior+

It's somebody who know this site?
camshow

Camshow.com is a new site on the Internet. we have been up under another domain name but decided to change over to a new domain Camshow.com.

If you visit our site, you will see we have models but we are looking for a lot more. This is why we have our USD $2 per hour offer for all models / Studios that want to work with us. If any one wants to give us a try, you can sign up at:

http://camshow.com/registration/start

or contact me via email: studio@camshow.com

we are a very open minded company and look forward to any comments, responses and enquiries.

Our sister website and traffic site is http://www.free6.com. we have been on the net for over 10 years. This is our first webcam site. We are not a one site wonder and hope to be in the cam business for a very long time with other studios / models support ;)

Just so you know, we speak English, Danish or Swedish. Keep this in mind for all replies ;)

Regards

Lee - Camshow.com
Razvan2005
User Junior+
User Junior+

Have you a pertner site for boys, too?
camshow

Camshow.com is looking to contact webcam studios from around the world. Currently we search for studios with 10 or more female models that can work on our platform. We're offering from $500 - $2,000 signup bonus for the right studios who wish to be affiliated with us.

In the first instance, we need the following information.

1. Contact name:
2. Contact number(s): Mobile: Landline:
3. Alternative contact methods E.G. MSN/Skype/Yahoo etc:
4. English speaking (Yes/No):
5. The location of your Studio Country / city:
6. Number of available female models:
7. Speed of your internet connection E.G. 20Mbs download / 10Mbs upload:
8 . Attach sample pictures of your room designs:

Please address all enquiries to studio@camshow.com

Camshow look forward to hearing from you.
AndreeaBanu

i am waiting 4 approval...
AndreeaBanu

STRANGE..if u dont accept me as model i think would be nice to tell me this senting me a mail..Anyway ,i still belive its only a joke!
camshow

Hello AndreeaBanu

I sent you a PM yesterday to contact me directly. Keep i mind that I have no idea who you are. You have not given me no contact info, email address, model name, etc. so I cannot locate you in our system. With out this info, i cannot help you. This forum is not the place to complain and we do not use this forum as a support page.

If you wish to approve your account, please visit our site and use the "contact us" link and supply information that i can locate your account, then i can assist you further.

By the way, we are a serious operation and do not joke about our business.

Kind regards,

CAMSHOW TEAM
sweet7

I get to meet all models that will work with this site, you do not pay (I worked in the period 15-30 nov2008) and I paid before I made $ 101 ($ 23 from $ pv and 77 of hours online) I tried to contact them by mail, skype, phone dk posted on the site and do not respond at all to any of these means of communication. so be careful with its design that will give you a big fraud if worked with them (they've sent mail before and asked if i ma pay time online than if you stay 8h/day and they said that they pay when we $ 100 in account no matter what I did in pv or online) I hope to enjoy the $ 101 because me that I really need the money we pay those design a part of the fee to college.
Take care
and lots money!!
camshow

This is a message for Sweet7

I read today your comments regarding our website camshow.com however, we have no idea who you are and what your complaint is. All complaints have been dealt with yet you write here on the board that you have a problem.

If you have a problem, you can always write to support@camshow.com with your model name so we can identify you. I have no model name sweet7 in our system.

For the record, camshow.com pays out twice per month on the condition that the minimum amount of $100 is met. Today we have paid out models as we did at the beginning of the month.

Kind regards,

CAMSHOW TEAM
sensualgirl
User Junior
User Junior

hey, if u worked 16-30 nov, i think u should receive ur money around 20 december or am i wrong? if i read the payment rules well, u dont receive ur money imediately...am i wrong?
kassiana

1 period (1-16) u receive the money on 16 and the 2 period u receive the money on 1
sweet7

I received money from this website 2weeks late, I would know which are the dates on which this site makes payments, for as their page is not anything in this regard, thx
Încuiat

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”