24sexycams.net - looking for new Models and Studios

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Michel2007
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Why you try to compare us with that site who offer 80% and have rates between 0.5 and 5$.
The diference between us and them is that our members registration is free, and you earn 2$/minute for free chat.

Regarding 0.49$/minute you are wrong. The minimum is 2 credits/hour, and 1 credit = 0.49$

Do you think is hard for us to change the minute rates?
Go ahead and register and let us know your ID and we gonne make your rate/minute how much you want.

I post here not to force you or somebody else to work for us.
It's your choice and i respect you.

Thank YOU
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

adina1 scrie:all i can say, as model is ouch. so, after i bring my members on the site, and i get 60% off them... then from the rest of the site's members i get 20% out of 0.49$/minute. is this a joke?
there is a site out there, of which i am sure you know about, that offers 80% for members you bring. it has prices from 0.50 up to 5$/minute, has traffic and is one of the oldest sites around. Why would someone bring members into your site? it's senseless.
I agree. I don't know why some admins consider the girls have to do shows for nothing, like slaves. And if you'd have your trafic like 4 clients in pvt all the time, I'd understand, but it's nto the case. I registred on your site when you offered 40% that sounedd pretty ok for a 7th site I use :lol: ,I wasn't impressed about 1$/hour or typing in free chat, but now I stoppped working on your site - I don't think it's fair nor reliable to change the % from month to month, usualy sites what intend to dissapear do so.
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

Michel2007 scrie:Why you try to compare us with that site who offer 80% and have rates between 0.5 and 5$.
The diference between us and them is that our members registration is free, and you earn 2$/minute for free chat.

Regarding 0.49$/minute you are wrong. The minimum is 2 credits/hour, and 1 credit = 0.49$

Do you think is hard for us to change the minute rates?
Go ahead and register and let us know your ID and we gonne make your rate/minute how much you want.

I post here not to force you or somebody else to work for us.
It's your choice and i respect you.

Thank YOU
The registrantion is free also for the site she mentioned, actualy for almost all the sites. As for changing the rate, I use to do shows for at least 1$/min, so that means the rate for client should be 5$/min, like more profesional sites charge it, with other kind of clients then yours because usualy on your site is 0.49/min.
Michel2007

You are free to chose the site where you wanna work.
Regarding % , let's see:

we have private from 2 credits/minute to 4 credits/minute
VIP at 6 credits/minute

And if you really want to make money I think 60% from 2$/minute is 1.2$/minute and look to me is more than 1$/minute as you get in other websites, and I think 2$/minute is more acceptable for members, than 5$/minute.

But as you said you use to work with 5$/minute in other website, that means your members can afford to pay even 6 credits/minute which is 3$/minute in VIP chat. 60% from 3$/minute is 1.8$/minute. Even when you sleep and your member spend money you will get more than 1$/minute.

But as i said before, you can make the choice. We just advertise here.
Thank YOU
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

Michel2007 scrie:You are free to chose the site where you wanna work.
Regarding % , let's see:

we have private from 2 credits/minute to 4 credits/minute
VIP at 6 credits/minute

And if you really want to make money I think 60% from 2$/minute is 1.2$/minute and look to me is more than 1$/minute as you get in other websites, and I think 2$/minute is more acceptable for members, than 5$/minute.

But as you said you use to work with 5$/minute in other website, that means your members can afford to pay even 6 credits/minute which is 3$/minute in VIP chat. 60% from 3$/minute is 1.8$/minute. Even when you sleep and your member spend money you will get more than 1$/minute.

But as i said before, you can make the choice. We just advertise here.
Thank YOU
I didn't say I work with 5$/min, i said I work for 1$/min at least - my part , so if I am into a site who pay 50% is ok to charge 2 $/min, this aplied to members from the site, not those I bring them (only an example) If I bring my members to your site, what can another girl can do for him for 0.09$/min ( 20%X0.49$) her part? not even smile him :-) while I sleep lol
But of course, everyone is running his business how it thinks and I knwo there are models who work almost for free.

Good luck
Michel2007

All time you use to say 20% from 0.49$ . I think you don't understand how that work.

I told you the minimum is 2 credits/minute , so you can't go and work with 0.49$/minute. The minimum is 2 X 0.49$/minute.

and the maximum rate is 6 credits/minute, that means 6 X 0.49$

Let's say you bring a member, which spend money with you. You go first an setup the rates, and if you think the minimum rate for you is 4 credits, then you will make 60% from 2$/minute which is 1.2$/minute.

Other girls if agree to work with the minimum 2 credits/minute, will earn 20% from 1$/minute which is 0.20$/minute. But the model can go and setup his own rates, that means she can earn 20% from 6 credits/minute which is 0.6$/minute her money.

And you sleep and make the rest of 40% from 6 credits/minute which is 1.2$/minute.

Thank YOU
adina1
User Activ
User Activ

I think you rely your site too much on the members brought by girls into the site. those regulars brought from other sites are NOT non limit. they sooner or late end. at that point the girl would like new clients too. and 20% of any charge/minute is too low.
First of all, girls are performers/models/chathosts. Not webmasters. If they can be both, thats fine. But working as performer on your site is not profitable, unless you're one hell of a webmaster too. And if i am one hell of a webmaster, i would be just that for your site, and not a performer.
Personally, i think you should reconsider you policy, especially if you want to attract also girls who arent so profi, dont have so amny regs and etc, ya know? girls who dont have members email to ask him to come to your site, girls who dont use messenger, girls who are in studios and have some rules not to steal members from a site to another.
I rest my case
good luck there,
A.
bunny_yammi
User Activ
User Activ

adina1 scrie:I think you rely your site too much on the members brought by girls into the site. those regulars brought from other sites are NOT non limit. they sooner or late end. at that point the girl would like new clients too. and 20% of any charge/minute is too low.
First of all, girls are performers/models/chathosts. Not webmasters. If they can be both, thats fine. But working as performer on your site is not profitable, unless you're one hell of a webmaster too. And if i am one hell of a webmaster, i would be just that for your site, and not a performer.
Personally, i think you should reconsider you policy, especially if you want to attract also girls who arent so profi, dont have so amny regs and etc, ya know? girls who dont have members email to ask him to come to your site, girls who dont use messenger, girls who are in studios and have some rules not to steal members from a site to another.
I rest my case
good luck there,
A.
good point!!!i agree with her.
The only place where dreams are impossible
is in your own mind !
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”