Met-cams.com - nude but no sex (softcore) by met-art.com

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
metcams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

sunflower scrie:I wonder why the payments are done with delay...
We receive money with delay ourselves from ccbill and segpay, we not get it immediately. We write clearly what is the delay for payments. Who does not like and want money quicker, can register to other sites who pay quicker.
This post about the site is here since August, lots of models and studios registered, and I see no one who said we not pay or pay delayed. You think if we not pay, then no one write here "they not paid" ?
We would be full of "they not paid me" posts, I see no one.

Also I would add, that we not removed money from any chargeback. All models wais paid for minutes made, not one minute less. Some sites are quick to pay and then say you, sorry chargeback for $500 - and reduce total. Every site have his plus and minus.

Aniway thanks for give occasion to resume this post, it was dead :lol:
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
sunflower
User Junior+
User Junior+

Ok.Let's see what will happen from now on.
O vorba de spirit, oricat de stralucitoare, isi are si ea mormantul. In urechile prostului.
metcams

Not much happened, at least no complaints :D

Happy new year!
metcams

Site is still here, pretty and young girls with good cam welcome to register :!:
webcamcashbp

Hy Metcams!

I wanna exchange some mails with u, im an hungarian studio owner, with two young & pretty couple lesbian girls. Can we do some instant mailing about streaming on your site ?

Kind regards,

Webcamcash Studio [at] BP
Hungarian Studio [at] Budapest
metcams

my contact info is in contact page of met-cams.com , otherwise look at www.met-cams.ru for host/studios information.
metcams

We noticed that lots models (also romanian ones) that we registered was bringing their guys to met-cams, so made us new customers.

So, we just added a new option: model referral.

Do you have regular customers or "boyfriends" who return to you many days per week to talk to you for long time and they do not ask for sex (remember at met-cams can stay nude but no dildo)?

SPECIAL for model who brings customers to met-cams: We pay forever $1.60 per minute = 82% (instead of normal $1.00 = 50% ) to YOU for chats with the new users you will register to met-cams the first time, by your advice as referral.

We support cam2cam, scheduled appointments, and the private chat is really private as no others can join, no group chat, so it is the ideal for long talks.

For info read this post, and info on: http://www.met-cams.ru
extasydesire

i sent an email a couple a months to met-cams and i didn;t get any answer. i sent again my information a week ago and still i didn't get any answer. on your website sais that you answer eather the answer is yes or no, so i don't think they read the emails they get so i don't see the point of trying anymore to colaborate with this website.
eldiablo
VIP
VIP

Is your website still looking for models ?

i have around 20 models very good looking and i am interested to work with your site.

Dani
Carpe Diem va doresc la toti - Sunt implinit spiritual , dezinteresat si neinteresant financiar , gata de gluma oricand , ajut si critic gratis sincer cand pot iar daca jignesc nejustificat inseamna ca nu nu sunt eu
metcams

I see the post of "extasydesire", I searched for extasydesire, but I suppose you use other name in email, so I don't know who are you exactly, it could also be you not got answer at all, or you got after you write here, I can't say it.

In general about if we need more models: we add new models, but it is only a dozen per month, not 100's like some other sites. So is not easy to register, and sorry we are not fast in registration process too.
Maybe we are the most difficult site where to register, but, we made it clear from start, I think we are honest.

Aniway, I am here to write about some news:

1) Is now possible to change the price per minute, from $1.75 to $4.00, is no more $2.50 same price for all models. Pay is 40% net, it means $1.00 for $2.50 price, $0.80 for $2.00, $1.20 for $3.00 and so on. Note that big customer have discount so pay less (win bonus, buy bulk), but you get the same $$, so can be 50% in reality from what big customer paid.

2) If model bring (refer) the customer (from other site or simply you know him and tell him to chat you on met-cams), with him the model get 75% net, so for example at $4 per minute price you get $3 per minute. But note some customer has dicount and pay less, so in reality you can get up to 80% or 90% of price paid, with referred customers. Example you have price $2.50 a minute, you get $1.88 a minute (75%), but if customer has discount can pay in reality 1.99 per minute, you get $1.88, so is 95% real. I believe this can be more than other sites that as affiliate pay max 80%, but I not know in details offers of everyone.

Also I remind that we have history of no chargebacks. You can ask around if any model had even $1 chargeback from met-cams, simply it not happened. We have insurance up to $250 every 15 days against chargeback per each model, and we see no one model reach that amount so as result, no model see chargebacks, they're paid 100% all months.
Maybe happened just to 1 model one time in whole 2009 year that she got chargeback.

Finally I write about a fun fact I learned about cam girls: I asked to some romanian cam girls who are in met-cams, that say they like met-cams, why they not write positive comments about my site in the forum. The answer it was: why I should call here other girls to steal my traffic and customers, better that they not know. Well, it is quite smart idea, after all. This also explains why most comments here is of girls who not registered, but those who registered are silent - and not going to comment.

Again sorry to all the models or studios who waited much for get an answer, but with some patience we always register who is ok, maybe needs some weeks but we answer finally.
chatgf

A note - the current met-cams site will be closed on 15 august 2010, all models will be paid all minutes remaining, and no problems. This is not a site who failed.
Is simply the owners who change partners, and split in agreement.
Under met-cams name will be other cam company and software, we can not comment on this because of contracts we have.
Their offers are very different from old met-cams so what is written in this post is not applicable for new met-cams! You should ask the new operator of met cams about what's their type of offers.
Încuiat

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”