Met-cams.com - nude but no sex (softcore) by met-art.com

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Încuiat
metcams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I know it can look fun, and some girl tell why.
But, under the panties except the pussy, it can hide big red surgery scars, not tasteful tattoos and piercings, and also, it happened some girl with vitiligo or other skin defects so have white wave on skin or else.
In some cases I told girl not to remove panties that's ok - then register and get this stuff as above.
After all if the girl is shy to show in front of an admin, how I can also know if she will show in front of customers?
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
ContSters04
User Activ
User Activ

After all if the girl is shy to show in front of an admin, how I can also know if she will show in front of customers?
hmmm .. guess im shy with admins (is kind of a co-worker for me ) and i never had problems with the paying members in pvt ..and is about $ too .. i dont get naked for free
anyway is just my opinion not intrested in ur site
good luck with girls and $
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

coffeegirl scrie:
hmmm .. guess im shy with admins (is kind of a co-worker for me ) and i never had problems with the paying members in pvt ..and is about $ too .. i dont get naked for free
anyway is just my opinion not intrested in ur site
good luck with girls and $
I feel the same too, cofee.
I'm wondering if there is any preferance for shaved, epilated or trimmed.. :lol:
perfectblonde

Since this is not an ordinary site like the ones we are used to we have to understand that has different rules and preferences ... The models are chosen and have to pass some tests...this is not like imlive or other sites where everyone can get in...Met-cams created a brand ...So i think its nothing weird if the admin requires some testes ...which include full nudity..they have the right to choose carefully the ones they wanna work with and i can assure you that the admins are making this test easy ...and its like u are going to a doctor ... no pervert in there lol :lol: they are all profesionals. In my opinion its worth to show for free 5 mins in a test and then get the chance to make good money easy then to loose this opportunity just because u are not ready to invest 5 mins of full nudity...But well everyone has their different way...this is just my opinion :)
metcams

Oh by the way my bigger problem is not girls who will not show pussy for free in test! But instead, those girls who do test ok, say they're in many sites always and will stay at mine, then sign my docs.
Then stay online realy 3 days only (and some do also good private number, few 100's of minutes - and not complain at all at my site).
But then they disappear. Not say even I will be away, simply they no more there.
Or forever disappear (not even yahoo online?) or return for other 3 days after 15 days and so on.
And when I catch say sorry I had no time, I was sick, aliens invaded my city, my dog is pregnant, etc. etc.
Anyone can suggest me a way to understand if a girl stay online regular or not? I should look other thing than pussy to see it? 8)
Test of will stay online is more important than test if pussy is shaved or trimmed or hairy (is all ok the same don't worry, just is not allowed discover is a shemale 8) ).
All the work in doing test, taking photos for bio and selecting and retouching, explain how site works, some make 100 questions 3 hour chat, then work 1 day then disappear? Who lost time, her? Maybe me more eh :x
And some studio boss also appeared, say he have 150 girls in 10 studios in 5 cities over 1000 sites, send a zip with 100 model images all of which is playboy type - I say, ok now we register some. Then he come in test after a week with one only girl and then he disappear, as maybe she was an home girl he was trying to resell.
So if a girl begs me she not do 5 minute test she is so undecided that she more probably could change idea after I worked (well more than 5 min) to register, bio pics select, explain all etc. - so this test is not just to see free pussy (and me should be paid for that as due to work I have to see pussy all days and be sure when ended work I don't want see any naked girl for as long as possible).
Finally for who make debate is better the home models or the studio models, I can confirm registering 100's girls I kept count of statistics, studio models in average work more and make more minutes. But everyone say that. However exist some home models (10%) who beat studio models. The girls making more minutes at my site are a mix of studio and home, but who make more is a few at studio two of which live in the studio (that is a full home) like manager also of other girls who instead enter and exit in shifts, so I am unsure if call them home or studio models, is model living in studio and these are ready 24h and get most private.
Wow someone have read all this long post until its end? :twisted:
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

metcams scrie:Oh by the way my bigger problem is not girls who will not show pussy for free in test! But instead, those girls who do test ok, say they're in many sites always and will stay at mine, then sign my docs.
Then stay online realy 3 days only (and some do also good private number, few 100's of minutes - and not complain at all at my site).
But then they disappear. Not say even I will be away, simply they no more there.
Or forever disappear (not even yahoo online?) or return for other 3 days after 15 days and so on.
And when I catch say sorry I had no time, I was sick, aliens invaded my city, my dog is pregnant, etc. etc.
Anyone can suggest me a way to understand if a girl stay online regular or not? I should look other thing than pussy to see it? 8)
Test of will stay online is more important than test if pussy is shaved or trimmed or hairy (is all ok the same don't worry, just is not allowed discover is a shemale 8) ).
All the work in doing test, taking photos for bio and selecting and retouching, explain how site works, some make 100 questions 3 hour chat, then work 1 day then disappear? Who lost time, her? Maybe me more eh :x
And some studio boss also appeared, say he have 150 girls in 10 studios in 5 cities over 1000 sites, send a zip with 100 model images all of which is playboy type - I say, ok now we register some. Then he come in test after a week with one only girl and then he disappear, as maybe she was an home girl he was trying to resell.
So if a girl begs me she not do 5 minute test she is so undecided that she more probably could change idea after I worked (well more than 5 min) to register, bio pics select, explain all etc. - so this test is not just to see free pussy (and me should be paid for that as due to work I have to see pussy all days and be sure when ended work I don't want see any naked girl for as long as possible).
Finally for who make debate is better the home models or the studio models, I can confirm registering 100's girls I kept count of statistics, studio models in average work more and make more minutes. But everyone say that. However exist some home models (10%) who beat studio models. The girls making more minutes at my site are a mix of studio and home, but who make more is a few at studio two of which live in the studio (that is a full home) like manager also of other girls who instead enter and exit in shifts, so I am unsure if call them home or studio models, is model living in studio and these are ready 24h and get most private.
Wow someone have read all this long post until its end? :twisted:

I did. And what to say.. welcome in adult videochat :lol: I think all the sites have a problem with the girls an the begining. An admin told me there have to be over 300 registered girls to have 50 online, I don't know how accurate it is, only his statistic.
metcams

"An admin told me there have to be over 300 registered girls to have 50 online"

50 online at same time over 300 would be everyone online beause of shifts. as 50 in morning is not same as 50 in evening so would be 100 online and so on.
What I meant is lots of girls just register for curiosity, stay few days then disappear. Also in some sites you see same model logged in 2 or 3 times with different usernames... this is silly.
By the way easiest is to register studios - you talk with 1 person and they maybe show 20-30 girls of which I select 5-10 and they stay online regular shifts, and no wonder, they get lots private and regulars with time.
Home models is a big gamble - some time find the one who get private always, but most times is little results or disappears.

Any studios reading? Pls contact :lol:
metcams

By the way several girls/studio asked me about 1) chargebacks as they're bored sites getting back some $$ every pay period and ask how my chargebacks, 2) how much % over what guys pay it is the $1 per minute given to model, and 3) if model can set higher or lowr price to customer as she wish.

So I write here the answers:

1) we have no chargeback in practice... because when it happen then the site will cover the girl for up to $250 per model per 14 days period. This means we remove to girl only if chrgeback of her is more than $250 per 14 days period, but happen nearly never that I see myself, I thik had not removed chargeback to any model in whole 2008. If chargeback of a girl in a pay period of 14 days is $260, I take back $10 oly, not $260, but as I said I not remember have taken even $1 to a model for a chargeback in past months as most chargebacks happening is $100 or so and not happen 2 times in 14 days but instead less than one time per month. Also I think in general we have less chargebacks in general because rules of site keep out bad guys: no sex show, and minimum pay 20 minutes, no short chat, and clearly written what they spend we not give back even if they cry to us.

2) $1 per minute is 40% of what users pay, which is $2.50 per minute. So we can say we give net in hands of model (or studio) the 40% of what spent by user with no other commissions or holds or whatever. Yes some sites give 50% but to me it seems in real most give 30%-35%, right?

3) Price per minute is same and fixed for all models, to $2.50 per minute and all models and studio gets $1 per minute (40% net). I made that because I not like price war so desperate model set her price at 50 cents per minute then who sell at $2.50 looks expensive, all models are equal price so guys just choice by who they like and not by price. And there is no one thing such as we pay more % to some we like and less % to other we not like, because all the ones we registered we like and is 40%.

Also some model asked if there is "first page ranking" or votes or so.. so that who in fist page get more traffic than others... no there is nothing like that, we list all models equal and because we have not many everyone is in first page at the moment (not even have a second page at all).
Becca

Hello everyone,I saw this topic and read all that everyone posted here.I want to say that I am a model on met-cams too and that everything is as Fabio said.It is a serious site with good customers,and in my oppinion is great the fact that there is no open room.The customers are very polite and they cant get less than 20 min wich means u can do a lot of $ if u are a chatty girl and you look good.About the test...I did it too and it desirves all the "effort" because the site is different in a good way from other sites and you can make a lot of money if you get to stay online as long as possible.
Good luck !
Becca
Nephthys
User Activ
User Activ

I know this topic has been dumped for quite some time, but since i have found a link to it on another forum just now, i think i have an excuse for posting late.
After reading the entire "how to register as Online Girl" page, I am still amused and why not slightly shocked (although it's a bit too much said) about the last part, and i quote: "Note that the test is made by going online in a test video chat room of our site, where the admin is here alone, and do like if he is a site member, and the model should do in few minutes like if she is in private with him. So will be done some chat, then the girl will have to pose, dance and strip tease (topless then remove panties until full nude) quickly, where will be verified that the girl is not boring and she looks like in the photos (not retouched and not changed in meantime). This is much same as a driver license test, where you drive a car, instead is a cam girl test, where you do the cam girl."
I beg you pardon? I have been working in the adult industry for 8 years now, and I have never seen anything like this before, monitoring a new host's conduct during shows is one thing, but asking her for a "drive test" in order to decide if she's good or not is a completely different thing.
On a side note, when it comes to a glamour site yours, stripping is definitely NOT the main point of interest, if a girl is "boring" the member won't stay in her room long enough to ask her to strip. There are other ways to test a "future employee".
Personally, I work adult hardcore categories on all the sites i get on, and yet 99% of my video chat sessions are non adult, no more detales needed, besides the fact that I never had a member complain about it, on the contrary. So technically if i were to sign up as a potential host on your site, i would be obliged to do something that i normally do not even do for paying members, because they don't even ask for it? And if i do it, it's only with a specific type of member? Ummm weird, i know, but here's the reason why I can't consider getting an account on your site :lol:
Asking to see a girls body in.. let's say lingerie just to make sure her body fits your standards is one thing, asking for a show simulation is a completely different thing, and some might even consider it a form of abuse :) I am not reffering to myself, but it's another way of looking at things. It's like going to a swimsuit modeling casting and be asked to remove your bra just for the jury to make sure your breasts are as hard as they look :lol:
Tortura! Intotdeauna o solutie pentru oamenii civilizati.
metcams

The fact that only in my site there is the test was discussed in forum already. Who worked 8 years in other sites - is OTHER sites, mine is different. Can a site be different or is that so bad?
I am even amazed how romanians so much are talking of this entry test, because I work with russian and ukrainian models since 2004 and of 100's tests made, I can not remember problems, before during or after test.
Maybe there's something different between russian and romanian culture that I did not know (then please explain me?), but trust me I got surprised of all this questions on test as I expected other more logic questions such as if can do money or not in site, that russians make me :shock:
Once again: I can not remove the test, as well as I can't add the free chat or in general, I can not make my site same as other sites. I know well how other sites are, no need to be told! My differencies are on purpose.
Simply who don't like the test will not do it, that's easy! Why someone talk of abuse or pervert? No one girl is forced to do anything - I register girls used to be begged by free chatters who call them bitches all day and want see a dildo action for just 3 minute pay - To give a job where no free chat, minimum is 20 minutes private, no touch any pussy especially with dildo - and I am said I am one who abuse or weird? So what about other sites?
And also let's read posts in forum: who registered as model to site mostly say good things, and who not registered say bad things, this is more odd than my site tests or rules. Shouldn't who try the site to review it?
Well aniway romanian models is worth to hire, some are doing already 2000 minutes or more a month on my site :lol:
adina1
User Activ
User Activ

what is the age requirement in your site, again pls? maximum 25? 26? if im 25 and 10 months can i register?:D (i dont look 26) :D
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

metcams scrie:The fact that only in my site there is the test was discussed in forum already. Who worked 8 years in other sites - is OTHER sites, mine is different. Can a site be different or is that so bad?
I am even amazed how romanians so much are talking of this entry test, because I work with russian and ukrainian models since 2004 and of 100's tests made, I can not remember problems, before during or after test.
Maybe there's something different between russian and romanian culture that I did not know (then please explain me?), but trust me I got surprised of all this questions on test as I expected other more logic questions such as if can do money or not in site, that russians make me :shock:
Once again: I can not remove the test, as well as I can't add the free chat or in general, I can not make my site same as other sites. I know well how other sites are, no need to be told! My differencies are on purpose.
Simply who don't like the test will not do it, that's easy! Why someone talk of abuse or pervert? No one girl is forced to do anything - I register girls used to be begged by free chatters who call them bitches all day and want see a dildo action for just 3 minute pay - To give a job where no free chat, minimum is 20 minutes private, no touch any pussy especially with dildo - and I am said I am one who abuse or weird? So what about other sites?
And also let's read posts in forum: who registered as model to site mostly say good things, and who not registered say bad things, this is more odd than my site tests or rules. Shouldn't who try the site to review it?
Well aniway romanian models is worth to hire, some are doing already 2000 minutes or more a month on my site :lol:
I think the "This is much same as a driver license test, where you drive a car, instead is a cam girl test, where you do the cam girl." is not something very inspired, really,is what we are told in free chat where the clients want to test us for free before "comming" in pvt, but actualy they dissapear after they see what they want. LOL . And yes, i think is a big diference between russians and romanian - the latin blood make us boil easier, so be careful :lol: .. aa.. and another diference - we do speak English :lol:
metcams

Requirement of site is to simply look young.

This is some models who is 26 or 27, just the one who write 23 in bio is a liar and is ok to lie in bio profile about age:

http://met-cams.com/index.php?_o=Model& ... el_id=2174
http://met-cams.com/index.php?_o=Model& ... del_id=112

Whoever does not look older than the above 2 models who is 26/27 years old, have no age problem on site.

By the way MET in met-art.com and met-cams.com originally meant "Most Erotic Teens" and so we are sort of teen niche site. Nothing against mature or milf really, just our traffic comes from search teens only.
adina1
User Activ
User Activ

ok thanks. i'll prepair my portofolio (a.k.a some nude pics) and i'm coming for being tested out :lol:
Best regards,
A.
sunflower
User Junior+
User Junior+

I have one question...payments...E-passporte,Wire Transfer and how long it takes?
metcams

- I have one question...payments...E-passporte,Wire Transfer and how long it takes?
Payments are made 2 times a month. Payment for the 1-15 days period carried out on the 1st day of the next month. Payment for the 16-31 days period is carried out on the 16th day of the next month. Thus, there is a 2 weeks hold after which the payment is made. Example: payment for 1-15 January is carried out on February, 1st. Paymets going into banking (is a virtual account where we put the money). Then you can withdraw money from banking to any system you want. Withdrawal to ePassporte 5$ per transfer. Wire transfer cost 1% (min 30$).

By the way, now romanian models in private at some time of day are more than russians, I had a good idea to fish romanians :D

Now I accept less new models than august and september, because I don't want to have more models than customers.
inocenta
User Junior+
User Junior+

Ciao Giulio, credo che sia il tuo nome, se no, ti chiedo scusa. Il tuo sito mi sembra molto interessante e quindi vorrei sapere certe cose. Hai detto ad un certo punto che alcune modelle fano 2000 minuti o di piu al mese e visto che per 1 minuto il modello riceve $1 vuol dire che guadagna intorno ai $2000 per mese. Questo e il massimo? Io lavoro su livejasmin e faccio almeno 2000$ per periodo cioe 4000$ per mese. E se 2000 $ e il massimo sul tuo sito non'e abbastanza per me. Ecco perche,credo io, ci sono delle modelle che si inscrivono e dopo alcuni giorni non li vedi piu, perche non hanno guadagnato quello che speravano.
Poi hai detto un altra cosa che mi ha fatto curiosa. Hai detto che adesso non accetti piu tante nuove medelle perche non vuoi che il numero dei membri supera il numero delle modelle. Allora vuol dire che i membri sono pocchi?
E l'ultima cosa: come facciamo a sapere che la persona che ci chiede di fare quelli 5 minuti di pvt come un test e la persona che rappresenta il sito? Puo essere un tipo che vuole solo vedere uno show gratis e poi non succede piu niente.

aspetando per la tua risposta porgo,
distinti saluti

PS: potresti rispondermi in italiano, per favore?

And the models that already made an account on this site: how is it going? how is the traffic compared to livejasmin? thank u
Spor la treaba si cat mai multi $$$$$$
metcams

Rule of this section of forum is to write in english, so I reply in english.

- $1 per minute at my site, so who do 2000 minutes a month does $2000. But this is one example. The models who do most sales at my site do 7500 minutes a month, plus the tips and public shows they do $9000. But most models not do that much, they do 2000, and top models do 4000-5000. However, they stay also in other sites as flirt4free, jasmin etc. at same time, so as a girl they do 2000 + rest of sites. Only a small part of my models stay exclusively on my site and it is probably who do 4000 or more so always in private there and not worth to stay elsewhere. And I have models who do few 100's only a month too, it very depends. Some models make lots private and say me they not believe how much they made in so few days, and other models no one take in private and say my site suxx.

- the members are enough for models I have now but if I add more models would become too few. I am not going to do like livejasmin etc. having 1000 online hosts, unless I have same or more traffic as jasmin. I may buy more traffic in november or december but until I not do it I will not add too many models, or old models get too many competitors and decrease privates.

- about who ask to do the 5 min private, such a test is original and from me only if made going online in a page on met-cams.com site - if someone ask to do private in yahoo or in other site, this is not me and is a scam.

If some models on my site are there reading, can write here how is going to them.
sunflower
User Junior+
User Junior+

I wonder why the payments are done with delay...
metcams

sunflower scrie:I wonder why the payments are done with delay...
We receive money with delay ourselves from ccbill and segpay, we not get it immediately. We write clearly what is the delay for payments. Who does not like and want money quicker, can register to other sites who pay quicker.
This post about the site is here since August, lots of models and studios registered, and I see no one who said we not pay or pay delayed. You think if we not pay, then no one write here "they not paid" ?
We would be full of "they not paid me" posts, I see no one.

Also I would add, that we not removed money from any chargeback. All models wais paid for minutes made, not one minute less. Some sites are quick to pay and then say you, sorry chargeback for $500 - and reduce total. Every site have his plus and minus.

Aniway thanks for give occasion to resume this post, it was dead :lol:
sunflower
User Junior+
User Junior+

Ok.Let's see what will happen from now on.
O vorba de spirit, oricat de stralucitoare, isi are si ea mormantul. In urechile prostului.
Încuiat

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”