Met-cams.com - nude but no sex (softcore) by met-art.com

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Încuiat
metcams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello,

I am Fabio, the (italian) director of met-cams.com , a (dutch) cam site existing since 2005, that require models to be full nude, but no sex (softcore - have not to touch pussy and of course no dildo etc.).

We pay $1 per minute of private, this is fixed for all models. no euro payments sorry, USA $1 per minute simply. There is no free chat, you not need to appear in video and chat while waiting for private, simply you can work at other sites or sleep or watch tv etc., if someone want you at our site, site will ring and that's paid chat only.
We do not allow customers to private for less than 20 minutes, so our private chats are from 20 minutes and up; because it is softcore, is common to have 50+ minutes chats, the average is 30-40 minutes.
Payments is done in bank or epassporte some 15 days after a end of 15 days period.

The site is by (american) met-art.com , the famous site about nude models photography.
Unsure if met-art is visible from Romania, if not, use this link:

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www. ... et-art.com

Our site is different from other cam sites for some reasons, so I have to explain, to make it clear.

As you can note from met-art site, but also from online models at met-cams.com , we only have young and pretty girls. We do not feature older, chubby, fetish etc., the site MET meant "most erotic teens" and age looking of girls should be from 18 to 25, with no fat, and also cute face.
Also no surgery scars, no too big tattoos, no too strong makeup etc.
Note that all models are to be 18 or older, we look carefully the documents.

Also, it is true we not allow or require sex show, but, also there must be no shyness in show compete nude and open poses also in zoom - also can talk of sex, words is not censored - just will not touch genitals in video, this is the rule difference from other sites.

English language is required as 50% customers or more is from america/uk/australia; we have many germans and some french also, so german and french could be useful. Italiand and spanish people are very few at the moment.

Most of our models are russians and ukrainians because are the same models of met-art.com photo site. I had worked with romanian studios in past years occasionally, now I have no romanians, I think we may wish have some again.

Only if you are a studio with models looking like the models in "preview page" of met-art, or you are an home model like that - you could be registered in site. Sorry please do not contact if different model niche.

If you think you qualify, and you are interested, more details how to contact are there:

http://www.met-cams.com/upload/models.html

I will also check for a while this forum if you write questions.
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
camcam
VIP
VIP

Nice thing you want to work with romanian agian. We will register.
www.campot.com - there are money to be made with this site as camgirl
metcams

First romanian (home) model accepted ;)
Evaluating others now, who are writing.

A note for studios: unlike some other sites (who allow re-register of same models with no limitation), if a studio register a model with us, but then later she quit such studio to work from home or other studio... We will not re-register her, unless the first studio who had registered her, agrees (that we move her account elsewhere, home or other studio). So normally not re-register model who quit a studio not in friendly way (lol)
perfectblonde

I had registered on this site a few days ago and all seems perfect :) Very very polite members, pvts no less then 20 min, traffic is good, and last but not least ..you dont have to stick anything in anything :lol: ...looks like the perfect job ...I wanted to write this so other models around here could give it a try, i mean its tested and it works, at least for me ...I think its a good alternative for videochat :) Good luck and lots of $$$$
metcams

By the way when contacting us in email please also pass your yahoo or icq or msn messenger id so we can chat and do the test quicker.
Also I say sorry to a few models who not passed the test and we not liked from photos, but we alert clearly that we not take everyone and this is why there is such a test - nothing personal, and some girls was not bad, just we need to keep into our niche and not all the types as a general site.
Finally, note we give priority to girls who except english (that is mandatory), also can speak other languages esp: french, spanish, italian or german - so also please specify what languages you understand (those for real, not just say "hello" lol). We have LOTS of Germans, anyone speaks it?
Also a special thanks to adultvideochat.ro this is a great and useful site and I wished there is one like that for other countries :D
sky_studio

Hello

I represent a romanian studio that has just started a collaboration with this site....

I have been in this business for 7 years now... therefor...have dealed with every type of videochat site there is out there...

My oppinion on met-cams?

If you are a chatty girl , also willing to show off a little ... yet ... not use toys or go too far with your show... this is the perfect site for you ...

Minimum private show allowed is no less than 20 minutes ... That's a guaranteed 20 USD into your pocket ...

My girls are very happy with this site ... and trust me... it takes a lot to get them there ... lol

If you are thinking of giving this site a chance ... good luck with your registration process ... it's not easy to get in ...but it's worth it ;)
TrueStudio

Interesting. Email sent. Hope to hear from you soon.
http://www.videochat-constanta.ro
INVAIN

Hello, I made the speed test, and all went ok but when i made the cam test a problem ocured because of the soft of my cam. I use Sony DCR-TRV285E. what soft do I have to use to accept my stream?
metcams

I accept also 320x240 capable models and studios if video is ok, just 640x480 support is welcome as an extra (also the customers more likely to return to same girl because see better etc.).
I explain about the soft of the cam: most cam sites run in 320x240 screen resolution only, which I may call lowres, and only some sites (such as mine and streamate) support also 640x480 when available.
All the camcorders connected in firewire/DV can support hires 640, and also a 20% of usb cams (like Sony) and also a % of tv tuners.
However, SPLITCAMERA simply support 320x240 so will cut all to 320x, no matter what camera or cable you used.
This is why I suggest webcamsplit 1.3.3, as it do not cut all to 320 but also support 640x - webcamsplit is not free it have a license cost; but there is also other cam softs that do not cut out 640x, just I not have a complete list in mind... simply splitcam limits it for sure and unfortunately is what 90% of models have because is free.
fetish69

Pretty easy job working on this site, it is almost difficult not to touch yourself too much by mistake :D What I like the most is the 20mins minimum private length, makes the model's job easy even more. I'll be back with details if something new besides the infos already presented will occur.

Good luck!
metcams

Just another note - I registered some girls who then disappeared or stay online 1 day per week. No wonder some of them made just 30 mins total or so. Ok it is August however my site is not about many quick sex shows to different guys, it is more about chat every day a lot with same regular. And if girl is not regular herself, guy not find her and never become regular with her but with someone else. Guy is lonely can't be seduced then abandoned.
I mean in most sites you get private even if stay 1 day per week, just random people comes and ask show pussy, but in my site is different, is more like a dating, average private is 30-40 minutes and people returning to continue chat, of course only if can find the girl.
I mean please contact me only if you stay online in other sites in any case already nearly all days and for many hours, as my site give not good results for quick sessions few times per week really.
So please girls who is addicted to online and always ready for chat, contact me :lol:

Also someone asked about that: about being ready for chat, means for my site, that you have the pc on internet with my site logged in page, and set status as READY. No need that you appear on camera or chat anyone. People select you only from bio pictures, ask a private then my site beeps and you receive also an SMS to cell phone "guy X want a private at time: XX:xx" then you have 5 minutes to makeup and be on cam, as private time is 5 mins after request time.
While waiting, some of my models stay online in other sites, others just do lazy things with the pc, but of course if you are out of home or pc off (or sleeping so you unable to wakeup really lol), you can't be ready, that's what I meant by disappear or stay rarely online.
SEXY_DEEA19

hy sorry for the trouble i just whanted to ask if you have an yahoo messenger or msn..sow i can talk with you more about the site..i meen i am intrested to work on the site...if you have one pls let me know..i wish you a nice day.and thanks a lot.
metcams

Sorry the procedure is not that I give my yahoo/msn/icq messenger and people contact here with questions. Must first read the following page:

http://www.met-cams.com/upload/models.html

And there it is written what to send me in an email.
After I received an email with correct data, then I answer to email if ok or no to proceed and to who proceeding, is passed then the messenger.
SweetAngel
User Activ
User Activ

this site is not working..i stay online 4 days and i had just 1 pvt and i quit..not to say they didint pay me that pvt cuz u have to make minimum 100...so it sucks i dont know about others but i waste my time on it
perfectblonde

I dont know how can you say that sweet angel...What waist of time could be if you dont have to do nothing to stay online... you dont have to free chat you dont even have to keep your session opened! Where is the waist of time? Dont tell me that this is hard work for u? :lol: I am sorry that you didnt make money but dont blame the site for you issues, blame yourself cause you are not working hard and you are not giving all your best. I have to say that i work on this site for about a month and they pay in time and the traffic is just gr8 and i realy make money when i am not lazy and stay online. The site is very serious and the director works very hard to keep it this way...so i fell very sorry that there are persons who talk like this ... And its not like u have been online 12 hours a day and sweating in a free chat with all the losers ...come on!! even if u have been working 4 days with no pvt whats the big deal ..is not like you have been doing anything to get that pvt!
Good luck to all the girls on met! the site is really worth it! :)
TrueStudio

Hello everybody! Just started to work with the site some time ago and for us it worked out ok. The girls in the studio really enjoy having privates here. Less work for them as a prvt is mostly talk... and there is no free chat to begin with....
So this is my opinion about the site, personal one. For us it worked out ok so far.
http://www.videochat-constanta.ro
metcams

Yes sorry angel, it can happen to have 1 only private (20 minutes) every 4 days to new models. Site "not work"? If had one private, means it "work". My site "sucks"? I accept you to think it, is true you got 1 private only, as is true other models say my site is good. Every site sucks for someone, important not sucks for everyone :lol:

My site is at least normal: privates number depend by the model (is no free chat, so pictures must be appealing - if bad picture is no private), by the time you go online (day or night, weekend or weekday, summer or winter etc.). I not want accuse anyone to be lazy, can be any reason, but 4 days only to test a site is quite quick.

My site is not about quick sex sessions, is about a few long chats. In my site does better the girls who stay online often, so a regular guy can find her every day and he can return all the times if he have big money. If stay few days per week or few hours only online on my site, private will be less than sex cam sites. Only girls who stay often and is chatty and pretty, after some time can do more at my site than at sex cam sites. And of course not all the models.

So please new models contact me only if stay online nearly every day or have schedule at studio... is waste also of my time to register models who then disappear after few days. The models have no free chat to do at my site, is just matter to keep a page open on pc and forget it until it beeps for a private... can stay in other sites, watch tv, sleep - is this that big waste of time for model? What about other sites with lots beggars in free chat to answer :shock:
LittleKitty

Hello, i'm working with met-cams and i have to admit that in the past days i didn't spend very much time online, but when i am constantly there i can see the difference. It's pretty easy earning at least 100 dolars per day, but it's a matter of time, until members get to know u. Good luck Angel, don't give up yet
joesancez
Elite User
Elite User

Hello Fabio, i've read a little, the register proces for models, and something made me laugh,
are you kind please to explain me why is necesary the model to undress completely in front of admin???
MET-CAMS: how to register scrie:Note that the test is made by going online in a test video chat room of our site, where the admin is here alone, and do like if he is a site member, and the model should do in few minutes like if she is in private with him. So will be done some chat, then the girl will have to pose, dance and strip tease (topless then remove panties until full nude) quickly, where will be verified that the girl is not boring and she looks like in the photos (not retouched and not changed in meantime). This is much same as a driver license test, where you drive a car, instead is a cam girl test, where you do the cam girl.
Com on The admin must see if the pussy of model is not bored???
it will be better if the admin will enter invisible when the girl have her first PVt and stare at her pussy...as much as he want to..
and that video Test to be made without loosing the panties

but of course this is my personal oppinion, i dont know others what they think,,,:)
Imagine
ContSters04
User Activ
User Activ

ohh i stare and i wonder .. so u search for perfect girls without an boring pussy who wanna dance for the admins ? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: woow this is a new one for me , never had to show anything to the admins
im dying for ... right now im gonna make myself an account .. dont wanna work thre but i wanna know if i have a boring pussy ;)
metcams

I know it can look fun, and some girl tell why.
But, under the panties except the pussy, it can hide big red surgery scars, not tasteful tattoos and piercings, and also, it happened some girl with vitiligo or other skin defects so have white wave on skin or else.
In some cases I told girl not to remove panties that's ok - then register and get this stuff as above.
After all if the girl is shy to show in front of an admin, how I can also know if she will show in front of customers?
ContSters04
User Activ
User Activ

After all if the girl is shy to show in front of an admin, how I can also know if she will show in front of customers?
hmmm .. guess im shy with admins (is kind of a co-worker for me ) and i never had problems with the paying members in pvt ..and is about $ too .. i dont get naked for free
anyway is just my opinion not intrested in ur site
good luck with girls and $
Încuiat

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”