Wildcamtimes.com 3D Camsite- models and studios required

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
wildcamtimes
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

hi, looking for performers and studios to join my rapidly growing adult webcam site. 50% of the pay per minute value which you pick and we give WEEKLY PAYOUTS!! :) . please sign up at

www.wildcamtimes.com/performersignup.php

(WE ARE LOOKING TO SELECT A FEW PERFORMERS TO STAY ON OUR SITE ALOT WELL WE GET STARTED OFF. WE WILL PAY $5 PERHOUR + 50% OF PAY PER MINUTE RATE IF YOU ARE CHOOSEN FOR THIS. PLEASE SIGN UP A FREE ACCOUNT WITH US AT http://www.wildcamtimes.com/performersignup.php AND WE WILL EMAIL YOU IF YOU ARE ACCEPTED FOR THIS OFFER.)

We are also now going 3D which no other camsite does so please let us know your thoughts on this

its a new site with huge plans so please sign up if ur intreasted.

Kind Regards
Site Admin
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
mitzunator

hello.im interested to work on your site..but can u please tell me first if u use epassporte ? and what % do i get from the private price? 50% ....less? more? ty..i wait your reply
wildcamtimes

hi, thanks for your post,

we are currently in the middle of setting up epassporte.

we give our performers 50% and also for every other performer they bring we give them an extra 100 chips ($20) plus you get 200($40)chips for becoming a performer with us.

also new members are recieving rewards also

we are looking also for some special performers to help us with differnt things on the site, if your intreasted in this please add me on msn

regansimon1@hotmail.com
looking for studios, models, members and affiliates.

top pay rates.
MarcoD

not so sure this site is to be trusted...
They are spamming other sites in chat, if their ethics are that low they might not hesitate to mess with the models payment also.......;)
wildcamtimes

MarcoD scrie:not so sure this site is to be trusted...
They are spamming other sites in chat, if their ethics are that low they might not hesitate to mess with the models payment also.......;)
THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

AS WE ARE A VERY NEW SITE WE WAS ONLY PUTTING OUT THE WORD ABOUT OUR SITE, THIS IS NOT A CRIME JUST ADVERTISING THATS ALL.

WE WOULD ALSO NEVER DREAM OF MESSING WITH OUR PERFORMERS PAYMENTS AS THEY ARE OUT TOP PRIORTY. :D

top pay rates.
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

wildcamtimes scrie:
MarcoD scrie:not so sure this site is to be trusted...
THIS IS NOT THE CASE.

AS WE ARE A VERY NEW SITE WE WAS ONLY PUTTING OUT THE WORD ABOUT OUR SITE, THIS IS NOT A CRIME JUST ADVERTISING THATS ALL.

WE WOULD ALSO NEVER DREAM OF MESSING WITH OUR PERFORMERS PAYMENTS AS THEY ARE OUT TOP PRIORTY. :D
So if a performer brings a member from your site to another, it's not a crime either :lol: just.. advertising, isn't it?
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Moved by Admin
Wildcamtimes.com new 3D website with great rates of pay.

www.wildcamtimes.com is now going 3D. no other site has this amazing feature.

We are looking for Models, studios and affiliates.

We have a 50% pay per minute rate and pay weekly.

performers use this link to sign up

www.wildcamtimes.com/performersignup.php

If you have any Questions please mail us at contact@wildcamtimes.com

Also we are looking for sponsors or investors please email us if your intrested.
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
wildcamtimes

Any performer this friday 13th febuary 2009 will recieve $3 perhour for a maximum of 3 hours work plus there normal 50% between 7pm and 10 pm GMT

If you want to accept this offer please contact me at msn regansimon1@hotmail.com

or you can mail me at admin@wildcamtimes.com

many thanks
simon regan

top pay rates.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”