Camfeet.com - The first and only foot fetish live videochat

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
nyllover
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello everyone,
i'm the owner of www.camfeet.com, the first foot fetish cam site born by the agreement with a big company already on the market since a few years.
That's why the site can already count on over 268.000 users and about 4300 girls.
The system is rather unique: there is a public videochat where each user can go ONLY if he pays a small monthly amount of money and then, from there, he can enter the private with the model of his choice. The public videochat doesn't allow any nudity or partial nudity, girls are not allowed to "show off".
All of this helps us in keeping away the classic awful users that are just there to "get something for free". That just doesn't happen on www.camfeet.com. Less users in chat, less stress for the girls, but all users in chat are used to spend money and actually have credits ready to spend!
We offer 42% on the per minute price (which normally is around 3.5 euros). You can also sell your own pictures, stories, videos and more.

To all new camgirls that will join with a foot fetish theme profile, we'll offer one month of homepage profile showoff (Top Models). Just contact me to obtain the list on that section.
[url=http://www.camfeet.com]CamFeet.com - Foot Fetish Live Cams[/url]
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
mitzunator

hello i am AliBella performer on u sitre and i cant log in with my nick and my pass,what happened? the nick is ok the pass same but cant log in.please help me :cry:
nyllover

mitzunator scrie:hello i am AliBella performer on u sitre and i cant log in with my nick and my pass,what happened? the nick is ok the pass same but cant log in.please help me :cry:
The system works. Are you getting any errors? Please contact me privately and i'll try to help.

On Yahoo i'm nyllover
[url=http://www.camfeet.com]CamFeet.com - Foot Fetish Live Cams[/url]
onutxxx

how is the traffic?
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”