SecretFriends.com - Professional Studios For Secret Friends!

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
castinglouise
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello Studio Owners,

I am hiring studios for the top, studio-based, camsite Secret Friends. We have no initial set-up fee and a knowledgeable staff to walk you through getting started.

Our company has built a great reputation with studios for reliable service and large profit potential. In business for over 5 years, we have always paid on time and on a weekly basis.

This is a group chat environment with very loyal and paying customer. We do not have free chat or private so your models are making money each time someone enters their chat room. No time wasters here!

I hope you have found this information helpful. I invite you to visit our recruiting website: www.castingfriends.com and feel free to contact me with any questions.

Regards,
Louise
louise@secretfriends.com

Imagine
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

what rates/min do you offer to models?

Regards
castinglouise

We are offering great sign on bonuses this month for new studios and models that refer studios.

STUDIOS: sign up through http://www.CastingFriends.com

MODELS: refer a studio by emailing me at louise@castingfriends.com

Fast registration
Studio support team to help you get started
On-time payments
NO free chat...and so much more...
Louise
louise@castingfriends.com
YahooIM: castinglouise
www.castingfriends.com
angelinna24

can u answer what is u rates /minute???? i cant read this in the site no where..thank
castinglouise

angelinna24 scrie:can u answer what is u rates /minute???? i cant read this in the site no where..thank
Sure. We pay 33% of all chat minutes plus 50% of whatever tips your models may make.
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Cod: Selectaţi tot

Moved by Admin
Secret Friends is growing and we have plenty of paying customers. We need good studios with quality chat rooms to work on our site. To help find the best, we are offering monthly bonuses, fast registration and complete support from our administrators.

To sign up, go to www.castingfriends.com and complete the studio registration. Someone will review your application and be in contact within 24 hours. We look forward to working with you.
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
TrueStudio

Hi,
Please tell us the price /minute. Also let us know if you require exclusivity.
http://www.videochat-constanta.ro
castinglouise

TrueStudio scrie:Hi,
We pay 33% of all chat minutes plus 50% of whatever tips your models may make.

We do not require exclusivity.

***Sorry, the customers pay about $1.00 per minute***
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
ContSters2
Veteran
Veteran

castinglouise scrie:

Hi,sorry but do u really speak english bc seem that u dont undestand the question ?U are paying 33 percent from what? 1 cent,10 dollars etc ,whats the price per minute they are asking .I think that was the question not the host percent .Regards
castinglouise

SINSARCHANGEL scrie:
castinglouise scrie:

Hi,sorry but do u really speak english bc seem that u dont undestand the question ?U are paying 33 percent from what? 1 cent,10 dollars etc ,whats the price per minute they are asking .I think that was the question not the host percent .Regards
To answer your question, I speak English and I simply misread the question. My question to you is, why do you feel the need to be insulting when you were not even the one asking in the first place?
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
castinglouise

Secret Friends is now offering to payout with ePassporte as well as bank wires! We know many studio owners prefer to be paid this way and we want to make your work experience with us as easy as possible for you.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. :)
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

castinglouise scrie:
SINSARCHANGEL scrie:
castinglouise scrie: We pay 33% of all chat minutes plus 50% of whatever tips your models may make.

To answer your question, I speak English and I simply misread the question. My question to you is, why do you feel the need to be insulting when you were not even the one asking in the first place?

I don't think he's insulting. It is obvious you avoid to answer about payment/min.
castinglouise

sexybabe scrie:
castinglouise scrie:
SINSARCHANGEL scrie: Hi,sorry but do u really speak english bc seem that u dont undestand the question ?U are paying 33 percent from what? 1 cent,10 dollars etc ,whats the price per minute they are asking .I think that was the question not the host percent .Regards

I don't think he's insulting. It is obvious you avoid to answer about payment/min.
Really? It's obvious I avoided the question yet I went back and responded? Did you read the entire thread or just make an assumption?
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
castinglouise

Secret Friends is offering new studios a $300 bonus!

Register through www.CastingFriends.com to get more information on working with us.
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
sexybabe
Veteran
Veteran

castinglouise scrie:Secret Friends is offering new studios a $300 bonus!

Register through www.CastingFriends.com to get more information on working with us.
Just an opinion, i'm not interested for me personaly, but 33% X 1$ is a very low one- even the belgian sites considered cheapest pay a little more.. There are other soft videochat sites that pays 40% X 2.99$ and they have clients. I think you could rise the price too, especialy that everybody can see the model in video, also in shows, which makes a little unconfortable to leave it open when the model is in show on another site.
castinglouise

Hello everyone and happy holidays!

Secret Friends no longer requires studios to have a static IP to work with us. If you are interested in setting up an account, please submit a studio signup form on www.castingfriends.com and we will be in contact.

Best regards.
Louise
www.castingfriends.com
Xparfum

Do you accept couple's ?
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”