Read category RULES before posting!

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Încuiat
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Simple rules to follow for “CAM SITES looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS” category:
  • Only English language accepted!- We allow only 1 topic per cam site ' keep the updates for your site in the same topic;
  • Your ad must be targeted for models, studios and webmasters(not members);
  • We use an approval system, your new topic will be visible upon approval by Admin, usually it takes between few minutes and 48h for a new topic/post to be approved;
  • Try to describe your cam site at your best; it's for your own good!
  • Do not make derogatory statements about other cam sites or users;
  • Don't publish, if your cam site it's not ready yet to accept new models and/or studios;
  • I reserve the right, at any time, to modify the links inside your topic and to add my affiliate codes

These rules are subject to change without notice, please return to this page from time to time, and check for updates!

If there is anything else you want to ask before posting an ad, please don't hesitate to contact me. You can use this Contact form. (you can also contact me by forum PM or my yahoo - see my profile)

Best regards,
Admin AVC
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
Încuiat

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”