LiveCamMates a new platform for “serious studios” in Romania

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
livecammates
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello we are LiveCamMates, a new platform for videochat with “serious” traffic.

We are looking for new partner studios throughout whole Romania and Moldova.

What we offer?

We offer your studios performers a chance to make some serious extra ammount of cash every month.
We not promise you high % over low total earnings, but a steady above average income and paying traffic for serious models.
We pay twice a month on 1st and 16th of every month, incase this will be in a weekend the next Monday afther this weekend, and have wire transfer, payoneer and paxum as payout methods.
We have a fixed payout reveneu of 32,5% for studios over models total earnings.
We offer exclusivity for your studio in your city or area.
We offer a strict acception policy to keep our platform exclusive for our partners.
Personal assistance from one of our local Agents.

What we look for?

We are looking for serious studios with vision for a better future, no matter how big or what category of female models you have.

For more information not hesitate to leave a "reply" or mail our Local Agents at: “livecammates.ro@gmail.com

“Incase you are looking for high % reveneu over low paying traffic please not contact us, we offer quality traffic and good earnings, and not offer fairytales.”

P.S. We only accept registrations afther personal contact with one of our local Agents, they will provide you with all the information necesary to become one of our “exclusive” registered partners.
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
wrongturn2020
User Junior+
User Junior+

I'm just a performer,english is not my first language but I cannot help noticing your grammar mistake...for a serious platform as you say you are you should speak english perfectly...if you want professionalism you have to offer it and romanian studio owners are going to notice that.Hire someone else to write your messages and come back with a new one.Good luck :D
livecammates

wrongturn2020 scrie:I'm just a performer,english is not my first language but I cannot help noticing your grammar mistake...for a serious platform as you say you are you should speak english perfectly...if you want professionalism you have to offer it and romanian studio owners are going to notice that.Hire someone else to write your messages and come back with a new one.Good luck :D
Thank you for your concern, but knowing English also is not my first language and having to do several things at the same time in multiple languages, it sometimes happens that people make some mistakes, and see them afterwards, and unfortunately I could not find an edit option to rectify my mistake. Sorry if your offended by this small failure, and guess most studio realize nobody is perfect and people make mistakes sometimes. But to please you here a rectified version.

P.S. Country related names or languages normally should start with a capital letter. :idea:

Hello we are LiveCamMates, a new platform for video chat with “serious” traffic.

We are looking for new partner studios throughout whole Romania and Moldova.

What we offer?

We offer your studios performers a chance to make some serious extra amount of cash every month.

We not promise you high % over low total earnings, but a steady above average income and paying traffic for serious models.

We pay twice a month on 1st and 16th of every month, in case this will be in a weekend the next Monday after this weekend, and have wire transfer, Payoneer and Paxum as payout methods.

We have a fixed payout revenue of 32,5% for studios over models total earnings.

We offer exclusivity for your studio in your city or area.

We offer a strict acceptation policy to keep our platform exclusive for our partners.

Personal assistance from one of our local Agents.

What we look for?

We are looking for serious studios with vision for a better future, no matter how big or what category of female models you have.

For more information not hesitate to leave a “reply” or mail our Local Agents at: “livecammates.ro@gmail.com

“In case you are looking for high % revenue over low paying traffic please not contact us, we offer quality traffic and good earnings, and not offer fairy tales.”

P.S. We only accept registrations after personal contact with one of our local Agents, they will provide you with all the information necessary to become one of our “exclusive” registered partners.
izabel

hello, I work for a studio. Now I see that I can register as model. can I give up the studio? to work as a model? It is allowed to be naked in free chat? or only in private. thanks
camcam
VIP
VIP

Situl nici nu este indexat in google.
User-agent: *
Disallow: /
De unde aduceti traficul? Sau altfel spus, exista potentiali clienti care vin pe site in momentul de fata? Ca sa fie un real succes, ar trebui o campanie de optimizare si marketing. Da-mi PM sa-ti dau cateva sfaturi.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”