xHamster.com/Cams

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
Marshal
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi everybody!

I'm Marshal, Business Developer of xHamster.com/Cams and I'm in charge of studios and models.

As you already now, xHamster.com is one of the top 3 adult websites on the Web, with huge amount of visitors. We are looking for new models and studios to join us. The payout is about 60% of the revenue.

Since you have a great community here, I wanted to open this channel of communication with all of you.

Feel free to post anything you wanted to know about the website here, if you need any help, or anything else that will help you understand xHamster cams better, and I will personally take care to reply to each and every of your questions. Thank you all!
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
GabiXO
User Junior
User Junior

Hello Marshal!
One question. Why no Payoneer as a payment option?
Thanks!
Marshal

Hi mron3,

Right now we don't have Payoneer as a payment method, since we had troubles opening an account.

Since we saw a demand for it, we will introduce it very soon, so, Payoneer would definitely be a payment method on the cams, probably from the beginning of 2016.

Thank you very much for your suggestion! I appreciate it! Please, keep them coming! :)
It is very important to understand what models and studios actually need.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”