MyTubeCams - Classy & Luxury Video Chat

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
MyTubeCams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Imagine

Performers Wanted!

We're happy to announce that MyTubeCams is now live and awaiting for new performer registrations. In the past year we worked hard to make a full-featured video chat sites that focuses on quality and gives every possibly available feature to satisfy its users and performers.

Some business details for our future Performers:
  • Up to 65% from all Privates
  • 20% Lifetime Member Referral
  • Bi-weekly payouts from as low as $50
  • $10,000 in Awards and Bonuses
  • No chargebacks, no holdbacks
About registration:
  • It's quick and easy
  • You only need the usual scans and a webcam
  • Approval is fast, no need to wait for days :)
Site features:
  • Downloadable MTC Performer Software
  • HD-capable streaming
  • User-friendly chat software (we're really taking Performers' suggestions into consideration)
  • Community features (Friends, PMs, ClubMTC)
  • Tips, Gifts and Drinks (in ClubMTC)
  • Webshop, Paid photo gallery
  • Country ban
  • Non-nude categories
  • Extra features for loyal Performers
  • ...and many many more
Our Affiliate Program will be also released in the following days.

The registration is available to anyone. Just click this link or see sig for more site links. Thank you for your attention, we wish you all a pleasant time on MyTubeCams!
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
MyTubeCams

AUGUST PROMO! Weekly prizes with a total bonus of 50656 tokens!
After the great satisfaction of our performers regarding the July promo contest we decided to continue with August contest that will share huge token amounts given WEEKLY!
More chances for all performers to join every week and win a great prize!
All you have to do is join our site and stay online in available status (private, goal status counts as well)! Simple and Clear! No hidden rules!

Prizes are:
1st place 6888tokens
2nd place 3888tokens
3rd place 1888tokens

The counted weeks are:
1st week 1-8th August
2nd week 9-15th August
3rd week 16-24th August
4th week 25-31 August

Enjoy, ladies!
MyTubeCams

Imagine
Hello everyone!

As some of you may already know, our affiliates program is newly launched and that is a great news for us to share as this is turning up into a great traffic flow.
WHY IS THAT?
Because we are building the most luxurious WHITE LABELS tool on the actual market and if until now our interest it been to create the most stable platform starting with next week we will show the results of a great and constant work that our team have done so far!

Everyone is welcomed to be a part of our company! MTCCash offers affiliates a 25 percent lifetime revenue share, plus a 10 percent affiliate referral bonus as well as a five percent performer/studio referral bonus.
MTCCash provides real-time tracking and notifications, currency conversion, immediate sales with no approval process, and payout methods including Payoneer, Paxum, bank wire, checks and more, paid out every two weeks with a two week hold and a $100 minimum and last but not least WHITE LABELS, in just a few days!
http://cash.mytubecams.com/affiliates/
MyTubeCams

LAST WEEK OF our August PROMO with 12664 tokens prize:

4th week 25-31 August

Prizes are:
1st place 6888tokens
2nd place 3888tokens
3rd place 1888tokens
Join our Community NOW and see the New Traffic platform and A lot more Surprises!

Imagine

http://mytubecams.com/

ENJOY!
dulcyka_sexy
User Avansat
User Avansat

hello.. i am glad to be one of the third winners of summer contest.. thank youuu..wish you .all the best:D:d
MyTubeCams

dulcyka_sexy scrie:hello.. i am glad to be one of the third winners of summer contest.. thank youuu..wish you .all the best:D:d

Hello. We are happy to have a good collaboration with our performers and we will always do our best in this way. Thank you for your post and congrats on the contest!
MyTubeCams

Imagine

Hello Everyone!

We are glad to announce that autumn came up with some great changes for our performers!
Here is the news:
• New traffic platform (with daily improvements)
• New chat arena
• New Miss Bonus
We now offer great $$$ prizes for the best 10 performers on the site! Below you will find the the scheme about points and prizes!
Enjoy, ladies!
MyTubeCams

Be Online and make $2 per hour!

Dear performers ,
Are you tired of false promises to make money by working on a new site and then finding out that you are wasting your precious time on it and those bucks never show up?
Well now it is the time for a revolution in the video chat industry! We will pay you $2 per hour while you are on free chat, making friends, engaging with members and having fun. What is the catch you may ask? Well, are you ready?
This offer will start at 16th September and will end on 23 September.

Requirements

You have to be online 30 hours per week minimum in available status
Engaging in conversation with everybody, even if they stay passive on free chat
Proactively chatting with guests and members, inviting them in private and encourage tipping
Join us now and experience the MyTubeCams.com premium treatment. Make the money you deserve and have fun doing it on a site that is truly "A Class Above the Rest"
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us!

catalina@mytubecams.com
Sincerely,
MyTubeCams Team
danutza

You don't answer at emails and your site doesn't count all the online hours :roll:
dulcyka_sexy
User Avansat
User Avansat

when i was telling about the hours counted on the site, they told will bann me... unfair whats happend there
MyTubeCams

Hello,
The only reason why our site would ban anyone is because they broke the rules we have.
However, at the moment we have no mail or ticket to support that we haven's replied to and we always like and try to fix all performer's issues.
However, if you have any problem and in case your mails haven't got to us, please feel free to contact us at catalina@mytubecams.com and we will help you right away.

Best regards, MYTUBECAMS
dulcyka_sexy
User Avansat
User Avansat

this is not really true catalina...because rich has told me if i continue complain about the hours online, counter time, i will have a big bann, no matter what...and i told him is about 15 hours missing out hours on my stats, so, i worked in that time, because that is new site, trying to talk and tease everyone, no matter if was guest or member premium, but, unfortunattelly, he didnt listen to me, and didnt check nothing..for this reason, i stop to work there more than 5 hours per day...why to work if no one listen when i say something? why to work when admins tell i will be banned if i complain? i not complained without reason...anyway, wish you best of luck there...
Regards,
Dulcyka
MyTubeCams

Dear Performers,

As the paid hours week been a success for most of our performers and a lot have been asking us to continue with it we have a great news for you:
The 2$/hour goes on until the end of the month (30th September)!! All u have to do is to be online for minimum 30 hours! No hidden rules! Join now! http://mytubecams.com/
MyTubeCams

Dear Performers,

Our paid-hours campaign will go on this week as well(1st-7th October), as the satisfaction increased and most of you been asking for it!
Just remember that the minimum required is 30 hours in AVAILABLE status and the payments will be done at the end of the period!
That and a lot more bonuses and surprises are waiting for you!
Good luck! http://mytubecams.com/
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”