100% Commission With 247 Camz

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
JeanJ
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Imagine

Hello there,
Firstly I would like to thank the admin for allowing us to introduce ourselves to your community. My name is Jean and I am the Performer Agent for 247 Camz http://www.247camz.com. Yes we are new, but already getting great high quality converting EU and US traffic, not to mention we offer one of the highest commissions to our performers.

Why join 247 Camz?
1. As a performer with 247 Camz you get 100% commission,
2. We bring targeted webcam seeking traffic from the EU and US,
3. We have Free chat, Private chat and Peek chat options,
4. The ability to sell videos and photos, also earning you 100% of the sales,
5. Fast payouts every 2 weeks. High earning performers can request paymetns weekly,
6. Great support staff that is willing to help whenever you need us

The first question everyone asks is how can we give 100% commission? Well, unlike other sites that take a percentage of YOUR money from every tip or private show, all we want is 100 tokens. Once you make 100 tokens in your session, everything else belongs to you.

So if you make 1000 tokens, instead of only getting 550 tokens, you get 900.

We accept ALL models

I really hope to see you all soon, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact our support at http://support.247camz.com or you can contact me directly here.

See you soon
Jean
http://www.247camz.com/
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
andromaca_mulge_vaca
VIP
VIP

questions:

1. where are you from, you only say on the site where is the Custodian from ( South Africa) not the legal name and adress of the company ? after all, we are giving to you our personal infos and our personal Payoneer accounts which is more than any healthy human been would give to a nigerian scammer, if you get my point.
2. how much is ONE token ? one cent, 5 cents, 10 ...or ?
3. what does it mean Once you make 100 tokens in your session, everything else belongs to you. are you saying about one single session with one or the same (private or peek) member or maybe one session between each Login/Logout or maybe one session means a whole payperiod , it's nothing clear .

i mean if one token it's like one cent and "one session" means the whole payperiod is not the same with one token being one dollar and one session being a single session of one minute with a guy.

please show us some more transparency if possible.
JeanJ

andromaca_mulge_vaca scrie:questions:

1. where are you from, you only say on the site where is the Custodian from ( South Africa) not the legal name and adress of the company ? after all, we are giving to you our personal infos and our personal Payoneer accounts which is more than any healthy human been would give to a nigerian scammer, if you get my point.
2. how much is ONE token ? one cent, 5 cents, 10 ...or ?
3. what does it mean Once you make 100 tokens in your session, everything else belongs to you. are you saying about one single session with one or the same (private or peek) member or maybe one session between each Login/Logout or maybe one session means a whole payperiod , it's nothing clear .

i mean if one token it's like one cent and "one session" means the whole payperiod is not the same with one token being one dollar and one session being a single session of one minute with a guy.

please show us some more transparency if possible.
Hello there,
Thank you for the questions, and I must apologise for any confusion I may have caused. I would like to mention that I have copied your response to one of our members, so that he can add and clarify the information more clearly. So within a day or two, the site will be updated to reflect a clearer message.

Regarding question 1. I understand your concern, and again I apologise for not having that information for you sooner. The site has added the registered companies details in the contact section, about section and the TOS section, stating the name, registration number and registered address of us.

2. We have tried to keep the token prices relevant to current industry prices. Each token is valued at 0.10 per token for the model. It is also sold at this price for the customers. So 100 tokens = $10.

3. A session starts as soon as you login to your account and begin broadcasting until you logout. So, if you login and stay online for 6 hours then log off, that will count as one session. So you are correct in saying that a session is between each login and logout.

If you have any more questions and even ideas, please do let me know. We are actively seeking to work hand in hand with everyone so any suggestions is very welcome.

I do hope this has cleared up some of your questions.

Regards
Jean
http://www.247camz.com
andromaca_mulge_vaca
VIP
VIP

thank you, i think you just gained some trust, from my side anyway.

:)
JeanJ

andromaca_mulge_vaca scrie:thank you, i think you just gained some trust, from my side anyway.

:)
You are very welcome :)
If you have any other questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help.

Jean
http://www.247camz.com
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”