New camsite offers up to $3/hour to new models

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
highrollercams
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dear Models and Studios of adultvideochat.ro forum,

HighRollerCams.com is a new and exclusive camsite, that's going to go live on 18th April.

We are currently offering up to $3/hour to top models and top studios to start the site with.
If you are interested in getting up to $3/hour for being online on this great site, please let me know.

Studio signup: http://www.highrollercams.com/register_ ... ode=studio
Model signup: http://www.highrollercams.com/register_model.php

The registration is easy, no paperwork needed, and we offer extensive support and quick account approval. Payment is in every 2 weeks, wire transfer or payoneer.

:idea: Once you register please contact me, so i can add you to the list of models participating in the $3/hour promotion. :idea:

We are going to drive a ton of traffic to the site, so you have every chance to make a lot of money with us :)

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

email: support@highrollercams.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
Sweetpussy

Yes good promotion but we need to do is many conditions to receive 3$ per hour .

HighRollerCams.com now offers up to $3/hour for being online on the site. To participate int his promotion you must fullfill these requirements:

To earn $1/hour:

- You have to be online in free chat at least 40 hours per pay period ( 2 weeks )
- You have to look your best, be attractive and pay attention to your guest, you have to be nice and chat with them
- You have to have an attractive profile picture.
- You have to have 1 teaser ( free ) video, and 1 hardcore ( paid ) video
- You have to do 1 group show per day
- You cannot break any of the site rules ( for example but not limited cannot broacast pre-recorded video, cannot leave the cam area empty, cannot solicit our members and guests )

To earn +$1/hour, you have to do all above plus
- Convince at least 10 new guests to become paying members on the site. You can do this by asking them to put your name to the member registration's Which model invited you question.

To earn +$1/hour you have to do all from the first section plus
- Make at least $300 in the same pay period

These bonuses come to live as soon as you reach the requirement ( for example as soon as you convinced 10 guests to become paying members, we add +$1 /hour to your free chat bonus, as soon as you reach $300 in the same pay period we add $1/hour to your free chat bonus )

The minimum payout is $100.
We reserve the right to end the promotion, and the earnings made up until the end of the promotion will be payed.
We reserve the right to exclude any model who is not following the terms of this promotion.
alexandra1234
User Activ
User Activ

no paperwork needed, ...... a must trust site in this case!!!
highrollercams

Thank you for your interest in Highrollercams, and thank you for voicing your concern in English language. I appreciate it :)

What i meant is there is no paperwork ( model release you have to print, fill, scan -> the worst/most time consuming part of any registration process if you ask me )
We require an id and an id+face picture, but that's something every model have on file.
So i consider our registration quick and easy :)

alexandra1234 scrie:no paperwork needed, ...... a must trust site in this case!!!
danutza

LOL WOW rules for a new site :))))))) imagine how many models will want to join u ."You have to do 1 group show per day" really or u joking right ? :)))
highrollercams

Hello there,

What is wrong exactly with this condition?
You can set up a group show: how long you wanna do it for, and for how much money. Do you not like setting your own prices? :mrgreen:
We did not say it has to be successful, we just request you ( or the models who would like to participate in the $3/hour promotion ) to attempt doing one group show per day.

danutza scrie:LOL WOW rules for a new site :))))))) imagine how many models will want to join u ."You have to do 1 group show per day" really or u joking right ? :)))
bizzner

danutza scrie:LOL WOW rules for a new site :))))))) imagine how many models will want to join u ."You have to do 1 group show per day" really or u joking right ? :)))
Yes true they did present themselves as a new roller coaster :D
In the beginning of this topic i was interested and did ask for more specific information.
That was 5 days ago, my mail was never answered. :cry:
Intervision

Haters will always hate Danutza, just don't register there if you don't accept their rules, as simple as that.
danutza

Hater ??? I am sorry if i offended the site with my opinion.Your attitude is not good for your business; u cant say these words to every model or studio just bcz they shared an opinion.I wonder how u will solve the future problems when the site will be online ...no more comments.
highrollercams

mmm.. i don't have any un-replied emails in my mailbox. I have sent you a pm.

the site goes live April 18th, there is plenty of time to discuss and to register :)
bizzner

The mail was send by the contact option (http://www.highrollercams.com/contact.php) on highrollercams. No confirmation for example by robot and also no reply. Enough reason for me not to register anymore, because communication already fails in the beginning. No more comments !
camcam
VIP
VIP

The site looks nice, how long will this 3$ promo be available?
highrollercams

danutza scrie:Hater ??? I am sorry if i offended the site with my opinion.Your attitude is not good for your business; u cant say these words to every model or studio just bcz they shared an opinion.I wonder how u will solve the future problems when the site will be online ...no more comments.
Hey danutza. this was or first thread, we are just testing the waters here, and yes we know how to stimulate good models. If you feel you are a good model who can provide quality services to our customers, feel free to send me an email, we always pay the performance and we can make special deals for special girls. Im sure at the end you will be happy working with us if you are a special model.
camcam scrie:The site looks nice, how long will this 3$ promo be available?
Camcam, we will have this promo for first few months only.

************************************************************************************
We also accept studios, so any studio who have more than 5 girls can PM and we can setup custom deals for each of you.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”