MyFreeXXXWebcam - fresh webcam project, hourly payments.

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
mfxxxwebcam
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Dear models!

My name is Andre, I represent brand new webcam website http://MyFreeXXXWebcam.com
Firstly, I'd like to point up that we are the webcam industry professionals, and we do know about the existing competition in the business, so we start without excessive pretensions. Our goal for the next half a year is: systematic buying of targeted traffic which will convert into members in your chats, so it will be interesting for you.

We'd like to make http://MyFreeXXXWebcam.com your stable and nice source of income. For this, we do the following:

- We pay you 45% permanently.

- Throughout three days - January 18th, 19th, 20th we pay $6 for every hour that you are online. We'll launch large volume of targeted traffic directly to your rooms, so you can earn guaranteed 24 bucks a day plus 45% from all private shows and tips you get (you can set any per minute price from $4 and more).

Yes, this will be an experiment for us. We'll try different types of traffic. You will get your money at January, 23th anyway to Paxum, Paypal, PayAlert or Payoneer. We can make you cards in these systems if necessary.

We don't prohibit anything legal on our site. If you have a private show on another website, you can easily make a free show for our members, and collect many profitable tips in free chat!

Please contact us with any questions and comments at info@MyFreeXXXWebcam.com
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
Lady Bee

I can't see anyone being online on the site.
theselby
VIP
VIP

You understand that you might be in a direct violation/conflict with MyFreeCams, right?
mfxxxwebcam

CALLING ALL ACTIVE MODELS!!!

www.MyFreeXXXWebcam.com welcomes you to participate in our new contest that will take place on January 30th and 31st. Contest will begin at 1am EST January 30th and run through 3pm on the 31st.

We will point massive targeted traffic directly to your chat rooms, and on February 4th we will pay out money prizes to the three models with the highest tips for those two days!!

1st Place will get $100 USD

2nd Place will get $70 USD

3rd Place will get $50 USD

These models will also receive some pleasant gifts from us!

Take part in the promotion and earn more for your time!

Looking forward to seeing you online!
mfxxxwebcam

Thanks to all the participants of the "Tip me!" promotion. The prizes will be paid tomorrow, I hope you liked working on our website throughout the promotion days.

And now attention, we have a new promotion!
The model who will get the biggest tip during three days - Friday, Saturday and Sunday, will receive a reward of $100!

I think many of you who worked with wholeheartedly appreciated the high tips intensity on MyFreeXXWebcam.com

Now your goal is not only make the most number of tips from the members, but get really big amounts

Allow your fancy to play round the idea and I think we'll have an exciting competition.

The time ranges are: 5PM on Friday (today) to 9PM on Sunday (GMT+1) or 11AM on Friday to 3PM on Sunday (EST).
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”