Francolive - New Options - looking for Models/Studios

You own or represent a cam site? Or maybe an Agency? You want to create a new revolutionary project in the Adult Industry? Use this category to publish your offers and services and updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted! Zero Tolerence for SPAM! 🌎🌎🌎✅✅✅🔗🔗🔗
Scrie răspuns
Alexxx
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello,

Many of you probably already know www.francolive.com
Our site has been around for many years now. The site is mainly specialized with french traffic. We pay in euros with epass / wire once per month.

We are now looking to expand with more studios and independant models.

Studios are paid 1.50 euros / minute for private shows and they can pay the models what they want.
Independant models are paid 1.25 euros / minute for private shows.

Group Chat & Spy option are also available for customers.

We have new features available to models and studios :

-> "On Demand"
Models are available to customers but not in free chat. When a customer wants to have a private show with a model a request is sent to the model and she has 2 minutes to get logged to start the private. You can now maximize your revenues if you are already working on other sites at the same time.

-> "VIP packages"
The customers are now able to buy a subscription with rebills if they like a specific model. Each show is recorded and if the model agrees to have a VIP area she will make 4 euros per subscription.

-> "Reccuring recruiting"
If you dont operate a studio but know models interested in working on cams you can refer us your contacts and earn 0.25 euros for each minute they sell on the site. This revenue is reccuring - for life. This option is available trough our affiliate program at www.faitdufric.com

-> "Internal messages"
Models are now able to send messages to their customers and they will earn money doing so. The models will receive 0,20 euros for each message a customer replies to. It's also a good way to keep in touch with loyal customers so they are attracted to come in show again & again.

If you have a studio and want to register with us, simply send an email to info@nightvisionstudios.com with your request.

If you are an independant model and want to register on the site, simply go on www.francolive.com and fill out the join form.

If you want to use our affiliate program and are not familiar that much with french, contact me, I will help you to do that. I can read & speak romanian and I will be glad to help.

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have any questions !

cheers !
Alex

email : alex@faitdufric.com
msn/yahoo : alex@faitdufric.com
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “CAM Sites, OnlyFans Agencies, Webmasters looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS”