Solo girl for own videochat website

Categoria este destinata anunturilor de vanzari/cumparari produse si servicii cat si anunturilor diverse. Atentie! Trebuie sa existe o legatura intre aceste produse/servicii si activitatea de adult video chat, in caz contrar nu voi aproba anunturile. Va rog verificati si regulamentul pentru categoria de Reclama.
Scrie răspuns
remarkablese
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hello,

Sorry to be in English.

If you have been always looking to make your own site enabled with videochat, look no further. :)

Making your own site is not so hard as it seems. We are in the position to build your site and integrate it with options you want. You need to be at least 18 years old, have a valid license ID.

Advantages:

- Earn up to 70% per payed minute. Default price is $1.00 per minute, but can be customized.
- Your own name, your own site. Stop losing your loyal members to other competitors.
- Hosting, streaming, domain name registration, we have it all covered for you.
- Payments go out by wire transfer, or any other method you like. Every 7 days.
- You are free to set your own schedule, work when you want.
- Your very own e-mail address to keep in touch with your fans.
- We build your site in a way that members can signup fast, and without any hassle.
- If you have custom requirements according to billing methods, like phone, etc, we can discuss.

Disadvantages:

- You start with zero traffic on your website. You need to market it yourself. :oops:
- We will subtract any charge-backs that may occur from your pay. :oops:

If your into the video chat scene, think about it. If you have questions, just contact info@remarkable-se.com

We are in Amsterdam, Holland. If your in the neighbourhood, let us know. :D
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
remarkablese

Sorry! I forgot to add an example website for Solo girl... This might bring in some ideas. :wink:
xxxsaharaxxx.com
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

No offense, but I don't see how a site like the one you presented is worth 30% of my earnings. It takes anyone with basic website building skills about an hour to do something like that. You say you offer "up to 70%" (and down to how much, btw?) but we have to do the marketing ourselves. Well, a lot of big sites give even more (e.g. CamContacts 80%) for referred members, with the added bonus of good traffic. Also, something big sites have and you don't is trust: what guarantee does a model have that she will be paid?

If you are professional website creators (which, honestly, I seriously doubt after seeing an example of your best creation - I am assuming that you posted your best creation here), then offer those services, for a fixed price, and let the customer (model, studio etc.) take it from there.

This smells of scam to me, but I could be wrong. Maybe if someone from this forum tries it, they can tell us how it went.
remarkablese

Hello,

Thanks for burning down my post and the site in question. You may think it's cheap but you are wrong. We are not specialized in web-design, but you brought that under the attention, didn't you ?

I understand your concern about the 30% you are losing.
We also integrate sites for fixed price, I guess I forgot to mention that.

However, many solo girls find it difficult to arrange hosting, web-design, streaming, billing methods, database backup- and recovery. Next to that, it can be hard for a starting performer to find the resources to put all things together. We cannot help you with traffic. We are not an affiliate program and we are not in the same field as CamContacts. As far as Adult goes, we only integrate Single girl websites at this point in time.

Having your own website with all options necessary has the advantage of getting attention from Search Engines. What happens if a SE visitor hits CamContacts ? Do you honestly think he would pick you out of 400 girls online ? This is long term thinking, no fast cash, I'm sorry.

Let me remind you that billing companies don't bill your customer for free. So you will never have that 100% your talking about, even if going for fixed price site development.

If you think it's a scam then ask your Admin to purge this thread.
SFG2707
VIP
VIP

remarkablese scrie: Do you honestly think he would pick you out of 400 girls online ?
YES ! :lol:
"HE" is already picking US. Of course not every HE will pick me but there are lots of HE that will.
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

Please remember that this is a forum, a space for discussion. Since you posted your ad here, you should be prepared to accept discussion. Otherwise, try more classical methods of advertising.

I did not attack you, I just offered a list of concerns that I, as a single model - precisely your target customer - have with regards to your offer. And your partially sarcastic reply has not alleviated any of those concerns, nor has it even addressed most of them.

I have no interest in arguing with anyone on this forum and my post was not designed to start an argument; I don't think there was anything rude or inappropriate in what I wrote. I also have no interest in seeing your ad deleted and it's not my place to ask the admin to do that. My only intention was to use this forum for its intended purpose: that of discussing and exchanging information. If you can't take constructive criticism, then maybe this is not the right line of work for you...

I think I said everything I had to say, so if you wish to continue this debate and/or turn it into an argument, use PM, as I will not be replying to this thread again.
remarkablese

I've sent you a PM. Thanks for the discussion. ;)
remarkablese

We added new features to the sytem.

Able to block any country from your own site. In this case that would be Romania obviously.
E-mail integration to have support for online notification.
remarkablese

We're adding more sites, not every one is ready yet.

http://www.xxxsaharaxxx.com
http://www.livesexcomfort.com (more for smaller studio's)

Please let me remind you I am just the developer, so I can't give you any info about site traffic.
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “VANZARI - CUMPARARI - DIVERSE”