Model Onlyfans (remotely

Aceasta categorie este destinata studiourilor care vor sa prezinte oferta de angajare pentru modele, firmelor sau persoanelor fizice pentru diverse colaborari si modelelor care vor sa lucreze intr-un studio sau cauta un anumit tip de colaborare. Va rog cititi regulamentul categoriei inainte de a publica oferta.
Scrie răspuns
marysecret
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Do you just want to start working as a model on OnlyFans, or do you already have a profile, but you don’t have time or can’t manage it?
Thinking about starting work through an agency?

This is great! After all, it’s actually impossible to do everything on your own, for example:
- Marketing: Good, constant and most importantly profitable traffic (it is also important to be able to monetize this traffic)
- Sales: Develop and conduct high-quality sales (it is extremely important that there are at least 3 operators on the profile so that the correspondence is always 24/7)
- Be in trend, develop a content plan for shooting
- Finance / initial investment "start" (at the first stages of the development t is important to invest money. These amounts start from $ 7,000. Agency will pay it, not you!)

With all this, you need to be able to possess high management and marketing skills📈

Agencies take care of all these chores 😌
Naturally, everyone has different conditions, different indicators and requirements
That's what I am for

I have been recruiting agencies for models for more than 1 year
I will be able to choose the right one for you "according to your criteria and requirements"
+ if you don't understand how the work is done and what OnlyFans is, I'll tell you)

📌 Write to me, I will select an agency for you - https://t.me/maria_secret
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Oferte - Cereri de munca si Colaborari”