SplitCam Models edition | official topic

Softuri utile pentru a transmite imaginea video in mai multe siteuri.
Scrie răspuns
SplitCam
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hi all webcam models and studios,

I’m official representative of SplitCam developers team (splitcamera.com) on this forum.
First of all I want to say thanks to all models using our program many years.

With this topic I want to inform models and studios community that now we starting development of separate SplitCam version, specially for models. We’ll remove from SplitCam all the complicated and insignificant for models features and add valuable ones.
On this stage we need your opinion and feedback according the features of this new product. In the new program we are planning to make and improve following features:
- Advanced video settings. With this feature you’ll have ability to make your look more bright and attractive. Also with this feature you can save video settings presets for each your dress, lightning, environment colors etc.
- Optimizing of SplitCam work on livecam sites. This will cause better video quality and lower load for using SplitCam on livecam sites.
- Cooperation with large livecam sites and customizing for their products. This will cause more proper work of SplitCam with programs like JasminCam.
- Run and login of livecam sites in few clicks. With this feature you can save the sites you are working on and run all of them with few clicks. Also if you want you can save your passwords in SplitCam for automatic login.
- Audio splitting.
- … other features offered by models and studios …

In your comments please write what features are primary for you. This will help us to decide what to make first. Also please write what features are interesting for you and can make your work easier.
If you have some ideas of cooperation or some other ideas according the new SplitCam for Models version please write to idea [a t] splitcamera.com

Please if possible write your answers in English. I do not speak Romanian and sometimes it’s hard to understand you with google translator.
Thanks.
SplitCam - Webcam Splitter for Models
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
googlefun
VIP
VIP

Hello SplitCam
As you said, splitcam was many years the best and most used splitter.
The problems started when it began to consume more resources from PC.
If you solve this problem on resource consumption and if you have the option to set and save multiple resolutions will be perfect.
Perhaps more models will return to splitcam.
I wish you success.
All the best !
Adrian

Welcome on our great forum,

First of all i wanna say that your software is great, even now lots of models use it to broadcast on different websites.
- Advanced video settings. With this feature you’ll have ability to make your look more bright and attractive. Also with this feature you can save video settings presets for each your dress, lightning, environment colors etc.
The option to make certain corrections brightness, color exist on this moment, .
Yeah you cannot save different presets, but a model doesn't change the lightning setup three times per week
- Optimizing of SplitCam work on livecam sites. This will cause better video quality and lower load for using SplitCam on livecam sites.
This should be important for models with low equipment but on this moment, modes have i7 / i5 processors, so is not so important.
But if you can optimize this go for it!
- Cooperation with large livecam sites and customizing for their products. This will cause more proper work of SplitCam with programs like JasminCam.
It is important to have video improvements on websites!
- Run and login of livecam sites in few clicks. With this feature you can save the sites you are working on and run all of them with few clicks. Also if you want you can save your passwords in SplitCam for automatic login.
That sounds a little .. hmmm

So slitcamera intends to become sort of cam-model interface ?

The software will be able check/start/run processes on models pc? shall auto complete username / passwords? What about the security ?

I dont know if i want my splitter software to know all my sensitive data,
especially when the software doen't run without internet access
- Audio splitting
As long i remember audio doesn't need splitting :) Maybe i'm wrong

Best regards.
Recomand >>> Studio Videochat Fetish >>> Work Smart Not HardCore!!!
SplitCam
Been thanked: 0

Hello again

The new version of SplitCam for test, download here : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/513 ... 5_BETA.exe

1. Significantly reduced load (CPU) of the SplitCam and SplitCam work with other applications.
2. Now we have about 10 different resolutions with JasminHD, and the highest resolution among the competitors: 960h540 / 30fps
3. Lower CPU usage in the filter when the screen saver is shown splitcam
4. Added support for ID3v2 tag MP3 files for audio sheet
5. Installed control screensaver in full screen mode
6. Added support for many types of resolutions webcams and camcorders, and the choice of these resolutions directly from the source.
7. Improved AVI recorder:
- Everything moved from BGR32 to BGR24. ~ 5% of the load during the recording of the stream was able to throw off
- Made selection frame resolution before recording. This allows setting a record for slower machines. For vebok resolution taken by the setting of the graph and of the webcam
- Improved control of memory leaks during recording. Now SplitCam does not freeze if my computer does not have enough resources.

8. Added button My voice in Audio. A check mark will disable the microphone away from the speakers, that removes echo. Echo if there is no tick
9. Fixed bug - SplitCam closes with exit
10. Video should now be written without problems however will be in lower quality if the machine choose the smaller resolution when recording.

11. Must know, in Splitcam / Options you can save and load all your resolutions colors and contrast and brightness, for example you work in few different rooms or with different backgrounds or different lights
SplitCam - Webcam Splitter for Models
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Programe Multi Cam , Webcam Splitter, Camera drivers etc.”