Video Chat-ul, Întâmplare sau Programare? ❤️👀🥰

Discutii generale despre activitatea de video chat și despre monetizarea pe platformele de tip Onlyfans. ❤️ Păreri, opinii, întrebări, mod de lucru, povești, discuții diverse despre siteuri de videochat sau Fans Sites și despre acest job in general. Toate își au locul în această categorie. ❤️✅😇
Reguli forum
Cei 7 ani de Acasă! Zero SPAM!
Scrie răspuns
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

bianca_andra scrie:Ionut, deci...entuziasmul tau este debordant. Pana aici se simte! :P
Stiu Bianca, va pup pe toti, don't stop
SAD^^EYES
Admin Adult Video Chat Forum
Imagine
SoulCams Models Studios wanted
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Albert Einstein 33 de ani - 1912
ALBERT EINSTEIN’S YEARS IN PRAGUE, 1911-1912

Preface

Einstein’s years in Prague are an important milestone in the life of this important researcher and philosopher. In Prague Albert Einstein found – according to his own writings – the necessary composure to give the basic thought of the general theory of relativity (1908) a more definite shape.
Saying goodbye to Prague

In the middle of the year 1912 Einstein quit his teaching profession at the German University of Prague. This resignation was officially permitted by emperor Franz Joseph I. Einstein received a nomination as full professor to the Swiss Technical College (ETH) in Zurich. The whole family, especially Mileva, was pleased about the return to Switzerland. The move from Prague to Zurich was on July 25 in 1912. Soon afterwards, namely at the end of 1913, the great scholar was elected to be full member of the Prussian Academy of Sciences in Berlin. Albert Einstein worked in Berlin from 1914 to 1932 and spent his last years in Princeton (USA).
http://www.einstein-website.de/z_biography/prague.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Multumesc Albert
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Cristofor Columb 33 de ani - 1484
În anul 1484, și-a prezentat ideile lui João al II-lea, regele Portugaliei, cerând finanțare pentru o călătorie spre vestul Oceanului Atlantic. Propunerea sa a fost respinsă de către o comisie regală maritimă.
Puțin timp după aceasta, Columb s-a mutat în Spania unde planurile sale au câștigat suportul unor persoane foarte influente, aranjându-se astfel o audiență în 1486 la Isabella I, regina Castiliei.
Harta fraţilor Columb, cca 1490

Tot în acest timp, a cunoscut-o pe Beatriz Enriquez, care a devenit apoi amanta sa și mama celui de-al doilea fiu, Ferdinand Columb.
În Spania, ca și în Portugalia, comisia regală i-a respins planul. Cristofor Columb a continuat însă să caute ajutor și, în sfârșit, în aprilie 1492 insistența sa a fost recompensată: Ferdinand al V-lea, regele Castiliei, și regina Isabella au fost de acord să sponsorizeze expediția.
Contractul semnat menționa că navigatorul devenea vicerege asupra tuturor teritoriilor descoperite și în plus i se acorda o zecime din toate metalele prețioase descoperite sub jurisdicția sa.
http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristofor_Columb

Multumesc Cristofor
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Laurentiu Cazan facem pariu ca Say Something tot la 33 de ani i-a venit indiferent de data cand a iesit cu ea pe piata..

Multumesc Laurentiu
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Florin Salam 33 de ani

Multumesc Florine
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Peter Andre 33 de ani
Peter James Andrea (born 27 February 1973) is a English-born Australian singer-songwriter, businessman and television personality. André has released the singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava".

His ex-wife is glamour model Katie Price, with whom he had two children. In 2006 he released an album with then-wife Price, A Whole New World.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Andre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Whole_Ne ... 28album%29

"A Whole New World" – 4:35
"The Best Things In Life Are Free" – 4:12
"Endless Love" – 4:27
"Islands In The Stream" – 4:09
"Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You" – 3:41
"Cherish" – 4:05
"The Two Of Us" – 4:01
"I Come Down" – 3:59
"Don't Go Breaking My Heart" – 4:23
"To Die For" – 3:54
"I've Had The Time Of My Life" – 4:37
"Lullaby" – 3:03

Thanks Peter
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Eminem 33 de ani in 2005
In 2005, some industry insiders speculated that Eminem was considering ending his rapping career after six years and several multi-platinum albums. Speculation began in early 2005 about a double-disc album to be released late that year, rumored to be titled The Funeral.[61] The album later manifested itself as a greatest hits album under the name Curtain Call: The Hits in December. In July 2005, the Detroit Free Press broke news of a potential final bow for Eminem as a solo performer, quoting members of his inside circle who said that he would begin to fully embrace the role of producer and label executive. On the same day of the release of the compilation album, Eminem denied that he was retiring on Detroit-based WKQI's "Mojo in the Morning" radio show, but implied that he would at least be taking a break as an artist, saying "I'm at a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my career is going ... This is the reason that we called it 'Curtain Call', because this could be the final thing. We don't know."[62] He released The Re-Up with the members of his record label, Shady Records. It was released in 2006.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem

Thanks Marshall
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Fernando Olvera 33 de ani - trupa Mana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C2%BFD%C3 ... C3%B1os%3F

1. "De Pies a Cabeza ("From Head to Toe")" Fher Olvera, Alex González 4:35
2. "Oye Mi Amor ("Hey, My Love")" Fher Olvera, Alex González 4:32
3. "Cachito ("A Little Bit")" Fher Olvera, Alex González 4:46
4. "Vivir Sin Aire ("Living Without Air")" Fher Olvera 4:51
5. "¿Dónde Jugarán los Niños? ("Where Will the Children Play?")" Fher Olvera, Alex González 4:14
6. "El Desierto ("The Desert")" Fher Olvera, Alex González 4:09
7. "La chula ("The Sexy Girl")" Fher Olvera, Alex González 4:07
8. "Como te deseo ("How I Want You")" Fher Olvera 4:30
9. "Te lloré un río ("I Cried You a River")" Fher Olvera 4:52
10. "Como diablos ("How the Hell")" Fher Olvera 3:53
11. "Huele a tristeza ("Smells Like Sadness")" Fher Olvera 4:43
12. "Me vale ("I Don't Care")" Alex González 4:3
Nu stiti cine este Fher Olvera? Va reamintesc...

Thanks Carlos and Fher
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) 33 de ani - 1981
In the fall of 1980, Tyler was injured in a serious motorcycle crash that left him hospitalized for two months and unable to tour or record for much of 1981. When the band re-convened to begin recording, Tyler formed a writing partnership with Crespo, co-writing and producing the album Rock in a Hard Place (1982). Brad Whitford had left in 1981, shortly after recording the guitar parts for the album's lead single, "Lightning Strikes". Whitford was replaced by Rick Dufay, and the band continued to tour into 1983. Tyler's drug abuse increasingly became problematic. His heroin addiction was at its worst between 1979 and 1982 when he would roam the streets of New York City looking for dealers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Tyler

Thanks Steven
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

John Lenon 33 de ani 1973
1973–75: "Lost weekend"
Publicity photo of John Lennon and host Tom Snyder from the television program Tomorrow. Aired in 1975, this was the last television interview Lennon gave before his death in 1980.

While Lennon was recording Mind Games (1973), he and Ono decided to separate. The ensuing 18-month period apart, which he later called his "lost weekend",[110] was spent in Los Angeles and New York in the company of May Pang. Mind Games, credited to the "Plastic U.F.Ono Band", was released in November 1973. Lennon also contributed "I'm the Greatest", to Starr's album Ringo (1973), released the same month. (An alternate take, from the same 1973 Ringo sessions, with Lennon providing a guide vocal, appears on John Lennon Anthology).

All songs written by John Lennon.

Side one

"Mind Games" – 4:13
"Tight A$" – 3:37
"Aisumasen (I'm Sorry)" – 4:44
"One Day (At a Time)" – 3:09
"Bring on the Lucie (Freeda Peeple)" – 4:12
"Nutopian International Anthem" – 0:03

Side two

"Intuition" – 3:08
"Out the Blue" – 3:23
"Only People" – 3:23
"I Know (I Know)" – 3:49
"You Are Here" – 4:08
"Meat City" – 2:45
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_Games

Thanks John
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Ion Dolanescu 33 de ani 1977

SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

cuvintele Love, Like si Share nu sunt intamplare, asta e puterea internetului... informatia circula cu puterea gandului, ce am gasit eu in 2 zile la nivel de emotii umane, ar fi luat sute de ani sa gasesc in carti.. intr-o carte nu poti da search... google deasemenea nu este intamplare.. totul este PROGRAMARE SUBLIMA
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Mihai Bitza - Bitza - 33 de ani

E o parte din viata lui MarkOne1 aici, dar experientele si viata lui MarkOne1 sunt o lectie pentru toti cu care a cantat in ultimii ani si pentru cei cu care va mai canta in prezent si viitor. Ar trebui sa fie si pentru voi.

Multumesc Mark si Mihai
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
theselby
VIP
VIP

Ionut, cuvinte grele ai pus in acest topic, suflet si suferinta, pasiune si dorinta. Insa Crede, si NU cerceta. Nu pot sa nu observ cum lumea este sceptica, insa cert este ca mesajele tale trebuie privite out-of-the-box si nu cu ochii trupului, ci cu cei ai mintii si ai sufletului.

Voi avea rabdarea necesara si voi depune efort sa vad ca evolueaza acest business inspre mai bine. Multumim, Ionut!
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Multumesc din suflet Sebi,

Eu am certatat toata viata, acum sunt super relax :) nu fac decat sa dau copy/paste din cercetarea altora, dar daca ei nu cercetau mai aveam de unde sa dau copy/paste?

Din revelatia mea reiese cam asa "Crede si nu cerceta" era un mesaj valabil acum 2000 de ani, pentru ca la vremea respectiva ei nu prea aveau informatie la indemana.. si Omul trebuia tinut sub control la maxim.

In prezent omul este cu 2013 ani mai evoluat, este capabil sa isi dea seama si singur de Creatie, nu mai are nevoie de Bau Bau sa il sperie.. in concluzie un mesaj corect pentru 2013 si pentru viitor ar fi "Cerceteaza si ai sa CREZI" ... te vei ilumina...vei intelege ca toata suferinta e spre bine.. vei intelege ca ai un rol pe pamant si trebuie sa il faci la productivitate maxima.. altfel nu se va schimba nimic in jurul tau.

Daca esti model de Video Chat sau Studio atunci ala e rolul tau si trebuie sa muncesti pana iti ies ochii din cap, trebuie sa fi corect, sa nu uiti de unde ai plecat, sa faci numai bine in jurul tau, sa nu uiti si de distractie, de familie, de prieteni, de oameni in suferinta.. sa apreciezi fiecare moment al vietii ca si cum ar fi ultimul...

Orice religie dupa pamant daca nu evolueaza va deveni obsolete asa cum se intampla in Japonia in prezent, unde peste 80% din populatie nu adera la nici o religie si totusi este una din cele mai evoluate, echilibrate natiuni dupa Pamant, pentru ca de mici isi antreneaza creierul la greu pe mai toate planurile... Cu toate ca cei mai multi nu sunt adepti ai vreunei religii rata infractionalitatii este printre cele mai mici din lume...

http://www.famouswhy.ro/List/Top_10_tar ... i/306.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Japan

Eu nu am calcat in biserica decat la inmormantari.. si poate cand ma ducea bunica cu forta sa ma spovedeasca in copilarie... acum ma duc cu drag.. dar ma duc pentru Creator si pentru oameni nu pentru Biserica in sine...

Biserica este un sistem, a evoluat mult si ea in timp si inca evolueaza, dar in Romania nu a evoluat suficient... sunt inca multe nereguli pe care din respect pentru preoti prefer sa nu le aduc in discutie momentan.

De asta eu prefer sa spun... Cerceteaza si te vei convinge.. dupa ce te-ai convins.. vei fi linistit.. si vei da randament maxim pe toate planurile.. munca, viata personala etc.. vei invata din nou sa iubesti, sa respecti oamenii si natura, sa ierti and so on...

Cu stima, Ionut
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Lars Ulrich 33 de ani 1996 - Metallica albumul Load piesa Until It Sleeps
The band spent roughly one year writing and recording new songs, resulting in the release of Load in 1996, which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 and ARIA Charts, marking the band's second number one.[25] The cover of Load was created by Andres Serrano, and was called Blood and Semen III. Serrano pressed a mixture of his own semen and bovine blood between sheets of plexiglass.[52] The release marked a change in musical direction for the band and a new image with band members receiving haircuts. Metallica headlined the alternative rock festival Lollapalooza in the summer of 1996

Multumesc Metallica, Multumesc Lars
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Whitney Houston 33 de ani - 1996
In 1996, Houston starred in the holiday comedy The Preacher's Wife, with Denzel Washington. She plays a gospel-singing wife of a pastor (Courtney B. Vance). It was largely an updated remake of the 1948 film "The Bishop's Wife" which starred Loretta Young, David Niven and Cary Grant. Houston earned $10 million for the role, making her one of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood at the time and the highest earning African American actress in Hollywood.[143] The movie, with its all African-American cast, was a moderate success, earning approximately $50 million at the U.S. box offices.[144] The movie gave Houston her strongest reviews so far. The San Francisco Chronicle said Houston "is rather angelic herself, displaying a divine talent for being virtuous and flirtatious at the same time" and that she "exudes gentle yet spirited warmth, especially when praising the Lord in her gorgeous singing voice".[145] Houston was again nominated for an NAACP Image Award and won for Outstanding Actress In A Motion Picture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitney_Houston

Thanks Whitney
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Aici a ajuns
Oprah Gail Winfrey (born January 29, 1954) is an American media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist.[1] Winfrey is best known for her multi-award-winning talk show "The Oprah Winfrey Show" which was the highest-rated program of its kind in history and was nationally syndicated from 1986 to 2011.[4] She has been ranked the richest African-American of the 20th century,[5] the greatest black philanthropist in American history,[6][7] and was for a time the world's only black billionaire.[8][9] She is also, according to some assessments, the most influential woman in the world.[10][11]
De aici a plecat
At 13, after suffering years of abuse, Winfrey ran away from home.[1] When she was 14, she became pregnant but her son died shortly after birth.[36] She later stated she felt betrayed by the family member who had sold the story to the National Enquirer in 1990
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey

Thank you Oprah
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Bill Gates & Melinda Gates

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ugshot.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Gates
As of 2007, Bill and Melinda Gates were the second-most generous philanthropists in America, having given over $28 billion to charity;[81] the couple plan to eventually donate 95% of their wealth to charity.
In 1987, Gates was listed as a billionaire in the pages of Forbes' 400 Richest People in America issue, just days before his 32nd birthday. As the world's youngest self-made billionaire, he was worth $1.25 billion, over $900 million more than he'd been worth the year before, when he'd debuted on the list.[94]

Thank you Bill and Melinda
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Haddaway 33 de ani - 1998
"Let's Do It Now" (3:28)
"You're Taking My Heart" (3:23)
"Touch" (4:33)
"Who Do You Love" (3:23)
"What About Me" (4:07)
"Satisfaction" (4:32)
"Make Me Believe" (4:36)
"I'll Do It for You" (4:41)
"Bring Back My Memories" (3:37)
"Don't Cut the Line" (3:50)
"I'll Wait for You" (4:15)
"Mr. President" (5:04)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haddaway

Thanks Haddaway
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

Leonard Dorin Doroftei 33 de ani
Leonard Dorin Doroftei (n. 10 aprilie 1970) este un fost pugilist român, campion mondial WBA la categoria semi-ușoară (61,9 kg) între 5 ianuarie 2002 și 24 octombrie 2003.
http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Doroftei

Multumesc Leonard
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
SAD^^EYES
Administrator
Administrator

ABBA
By 1978, ABBA was one of the biggest bands in the world.
Calculati voi cati din membrii trupei aveau 33 de ani in anul ala.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ABBA

Multumesc Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Anni-Frid
Multumesc ABBA
SAD^^EYES
Imagine
Scrie răspuns

Înapoi la “Despre video chat - discutii generale”