Guy De Smet related discussions!!!

Orice subiect care nu se poate incadra la categoriile deja existente

Mesajde Edi74 » 06 Noi 2006, 13:37

i see that u don't believe what the models says..Those models who wasn't payd are many and all over the country.They wasn't payd from february..march and april(2006).do u think that those girls worked till that time withought to make any mistakes on the site and from february 60 girls broke the rules??? this i understand after Guy said that he didn't paid the girls who broked the rules.
I was a studio who was nearly to not see the money from febr and march but with hard i tooked my money from him.
As somebody sayd before i spoked at the phone with Franc V(owner of Enjoy) and i got the same answord:" Fix the problems with Guy....he have to pay u.."
Let me say u something more...
In the same time when he didn't payd us he fraud his partener from Enjoy and Camigula (Peter)..He can confirme that.I got his yahoo adress if u want to check that out.
Another interesting questinon:He broke the rules too??
I see that nobody dare to post here the real proves that Guy LIED us but them exists i got them and are alots..
I wish i could post them here to see all the ppl the truth but i don't now from where to start.
Btw....Nadia couldn't steeal the money from xcam beacuse we received the money directly from: Digifix BVBA,DE Nayerstraat,51-53 B....(guy adress bank)...
If u wanna see more i can send u in your email all the proves..that i need to see clear how much he lied.
I didn't want to involve in this anymore but i don't want this Guy to full us more than he did.
For all the models and studios: Work in serious and old sites and run from this kind of peoples like Guy De Smet and company.
Wish u all the best and God protect us from peoples like Guy.
Edi74

Mesajde sugar » 06 Noi 2006, 13:56

Dear Guy,

Is it true?
Did you have a conversation with SadEyes saying that i have stolen money from your company?

2 weeks ago you sent me sms asking me to talk to you... "cps will be a hit to hit back at all those who harmed us! At least listen to what the offer is"

Well it was my decision not to listen... i prefered not to reply to you!
If i want no contact with you, why do you use my name in here and do not leave me alone???

You say you paid your collaborators?
Don't forget most of them are registered on this forum and can say the truth, that they begged many months to get their money....and still are not paid....

So, yes, the 2 stories xcam (or x-scam) and cps are connected...because the payment will be done by the same person....

Why you give all these people false information that i have stolen money from your company? Are you that desperate to win credibility and need to discredit someone elese?

Now, dear SadEyes,
I do not find it very objective from you to use my name in this forum connected to "thief"...

You are almost breaking your own rules, about people privacy and personal info. I have never given my real name in this forum, if i want to do this, let it be my own decision, please.

I know you are not a detective, but since you are involved in this matter and have posted things you are not aware of, please contact me in order to put at your disposal documents that prove that Guy has debts to me, not the other way around -- legal documents, not just talks ... i leave the talking to Guy, he is very good in it...

If cps will work or not, is not of my concern....people have been warned of who's behind it! Discuss it and try it as long as you want, at your own risk... but leave my name out if this!
sugar

Mesajde CPS » 06 Noi 2006, 14:10

To you all...

We can fill PAGES, BOOKS...with things that happened...
truth is...even I, myself, cannot follow anymore...

So, I appologised AND give all of you the opportunity
to send me in a private message, your complaints...

I will respond and, where possible, also solve the situation.

What more can i do ?

Will you all post topics that i really resolved then too ?
Will you have the decenty then too ?
Or is this just, again, and again, and again....
an organised attack on my person ?
Or maybe an attack at Dr Smarass ?

AGAIN, I ask you..to please...

KEEP THE THINGS SEPERATE...

CPS is a great system...that's one thing...

The other...I will repeat again...

I can defend myself with facts and figures...
I am covered by the fact that even Enjoy mingled and checked...
and I still work with a lot of people on Enjoy ....

IF SOMEONE, GOT BY MISTAKE ON THE "BLACK LIST"...
SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE....

AND I WILL RESPONSE...AND TAKE ACTIONS TO RECTIFIE !

even more...I WILL SEND ALL REACTIONS AND ACTIONS to the moderator
of this great forum...to be able to follow this senseless discussion !

BUT, as in all conflicts...there are two or more sides...
PLEASE DON't ONLY LOOK FROM ONE SIDE !

SEND ME YOUR COMPLAINTS !
I WILL DEAL WITH IT !!!
AS PROMISED !!!

MAY ALL READERS BE WITNESS OF THAT THEN !

Guy De Smet
CPS

Mesajde studioadmin » 06 Noi 2006, 14:16

what do I know... Some time ago this GUY came to Romania to present his project (CPS) who was supposted to engage HIM, Peter, and ALEX from BACAU, as most of us know him (the one who benefits the exlucisve right of wecamstar.net in Romania).. this is fully 101% trustable of who is behind this project .. THE CPS... now the problem is that I heard alot of times about GUY that he is not paying the girls nor the studios. As latest info he started to enther the girls accounts andstudio accounts to check whichever is the girls that has great performances on the site and trying to get the girls working for himself on their own accounts (I know two cases that are proven) and after 2 moths of work they didn't reveive a single cent from this GUY. Now I saw all the studpid things he wrote, about his employee that runned away with the money and he fired her blah blah blah.. bullshit. Since I didn't had nothing to do this morning I decided to write some on the forum. Immagine that BELGIUM or THE NETHERLANDS are not ROMANIA where accountants run away with company money :) Immagine that she stoled his money and he was so upset that he fired her :) instead of going to police :))) Can you beleive this CRAP? I have friends that got their ass burned after woring for GUY and CAM2ME. Frank and Tamira are the most honest people on the earth, never had problems with them, sending payment on a fixed time and so on. Very helpfull... This GUY is taking advantage on US that we are a poor country and we would do enough for 0.15€ The better for all the people that got burned by this GUY to contact the NL police asking for contact info on info@police.nl on where they can report fraud! I personally know a studio in BACAU that got enough info to sue this GUY from the POLICE working together. The ideea is that you should BEWARE of this GUY and if you want to see that NOT ONLY romanians are burned out by HIM you should get on google.ro and search for GUY DE SMET CAM2ME. You shoud see alot of forums that complain about this guy. Not receiving money is the major ofense, girls working for him are burning out memebers for money ... EVERYTHING IS A SCAM.. if there is GUY there is FRAUD! :))) He has a studio in BACAU, and I can't wait to see someone shutting them off and destroing the SCAM of this GUY in Romania! Good luck for everybody that dome something against him! and I wish to see you behind BARS GUY!!!! I salute everybody from outside ROMANIA the country that doesn;t fit me anymore ;)
studioadmin

Mesajde SAD^^EYES » 06 Noi 2006, 14:17

Hi Sugar,

I did not broke any of my rules, also I did not jeopardize your identity, I just used your first name, so the peoples involved in this to know, what I am talking about (those persons are knew you and Guy anyway). Nadia is a common name, and I don't think can put you directly in any negative position. I did respect my own rules, as long as I did not published information that can harm you in anyway.

By the way, Nadia appears in other forums related to this issue, so I really did not think that might be a problem with it.

Sorry for any inconvenience I've created, if you want I can modify Nadia with N (let me know)

http://www.adult-webcam-faq.com/forum/v ... nadia#5416
SAD^^EYES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mesajde CPS » 06 Noi 2006, 14:34

DID THE TOPIC SAY AS HEADER ? :
"LET's ALL PUKE ON GUY DE SMET ?"

OR WAS IT ABOUT THE CPS SYSTEM ?

SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE AND I WILL SOLVE ANY,
EVERY PROBLEM THAT I CAN HAVE WITH YOU....

IF THE ACCUSATION IS TRUTHFULL, I WILL ATTEND THE ISSUE !

GUY DE SMET
CPS

Mesajde SAD^^EYES » 06 Noi 2006, 14:49

After these discussions will come to an apparent end, I will separate them from the original CPS topic, so the people can discuss further about CPS, if they want, thought I will leave a link to all these commentaries. I think it is a fair decision.
SAD^^EYES
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mesajde CPS » 06 Noi 2006, 16:35

MAYBE OTHERS CAN ALSO....no ?

COMMON SENSE ALWAYS OVERCOMES ALL OTHER SH....!!!!

First of all a big bravo for Sad-Eyes and immediately a big thank you
too, for having this community !

Without going in details....(no use in boring all of you...)
I can proudly tell you that Nadia and I, are clearing out
things right now !

I must say, for the good order, that it is clear that Nadia did not
steal any money from our company !

Misunderstandings and discussions can de-form certain facts...
again, this is proven.

My message ? If Nadia and I can come to an understanding...
then, fo sure, I can also with all others.

So..again : please state all your complaints...in anprivate message !
I WILL ATTEND TO THEM !

JUST DO IT (this one i stole from Nike)

Guy De Smet
CPS

Mesajde pskjust4ady » 07 Noi 2006, 18:13

Gave him a pm with the details and he contacted me very promptly and we talk about solving my problem, also talked and he said he was lied to.
Anyway on friday i hope to post here , with the god or bad feedback depending on his actions, after the chat we had, with details.
I would be very happy to post a good feedback.Happy for me :) and for him as well.
What is right is right.
I will keep ya all in touch with the final conclusion.
Thanks again SAD , because thru your website , many people found solutions, and in this 'awsome ' country named Romania the adult videochat is one of the few solutions for many of us.
PS: please excuse me typeing mistakes :oops:
pskjust4ady

Mesajde pskjust4ady » 07 Noi 2006, 18:14

My typeig mistakes, not "me" :oops:
pskjust4ady

Mesajde Studio_99 » 09 Noi 2006, 19:53

Guy said like this, his company manager (Nadia), has stolen money from the company, when he found out about it, he fired her, and he refuses to pay all the models that were related to Nadia, at that time. So Nadia has started to flout his name, in front of those girls and on internet, like it was expected anyway.
I really believe that you and maybe other models did not do any mistakes on the site, it was a shitty situation.

I'm not here to defend Guy, I just want to point out that things might be different.

Ok Sad_Eyes but how about the new model registration Guy start,after he fire Nadia and OLSO FORGOT TO PAY THEM,i got one model witch i subscribe with him and i did not recive any monney,until now!!!
Why "Mr" Guy ???
Studio_99

Mesajde CPS » 10 Noi 2006, 07:52

to everyone...

If you allow me Sad-Eyes, i wanna say the following :

At a certain point, during these discussion about my person,
I asked the complainers, to please send me private message,
to explain their case...
I promised to check it and solve any truthfull story...

You know what the result was ? (the moderator can ceck this)
1, read = ONE case !
You will read also that ths case is solved as we speak !
(i send the proof to Sad-Eyes)

AND...another one who started hesitating...i have send 1000 euro
advance to show my seriousness.
(that proof i send also to SAd-Eyes)

Tell me...what can i do more ?
Invite them to state their case...
Solve it, in case the complaint is correct...

From where this "sport" was born ? I do not understand...

What to do if you were in my shoes ?

I do not know anymore.

Greetings,

Guy De Smet
CPS

Mesajde pskjust4ady » 11 Noi 2006, 14:12

Let me tell ya what happened. I sent him a pm with the details and stuff, and he replyed to me very promptly.He excused and yesterday i just had my money in my account.
From my oppinion ,he was nice to solve the problem, and i think i can trust him.He showed that he is serious and stuff.
So if the cps is his, i would gladly work on it.
pskjust4ady

Mesajde top300 » 11 Noi 2006, 19:27

him stolle moore studios from Romania...i think him want to make go crazy many owners from romania...because anyway we have to do the paymests...
top300

Mesajde SublimeStudio » 12 Noi 2006, 15:24

what can i say about the people who dont recive the money,i recive a part of my money and in a short time i will recive all from guy de smet,i told everyone is a nice guy i dont know why all people talk bad but every one have an opinion,and i will work on CPS as well and i tell u how is the payment and all, i thing it will be a sucess:) have a nice day all
SublimeStudio

Anterior

Înapoi la Diverse

• { RELATED_TOPICS }
    Răspunsuri
    Vizualizări
    Ultimul mesaj