24sexycams.net - looking for new Models and Studios

You own or represent a cam site? Use this category to publish your cam site or updates about it. Be honest and as detailed as possible in your offer. Read the rules for this category first. Only English language accepted!

Mesajde Michel2007 » 31 Iul 2008, 09:25

Our key benefits for models:

Currently your payout percent is 40.00% from Private Shows and VIP sessions!

Receive 65% commission in Private Shows and VIP sessions from Members you bring!

FREE CHAT(no limit time) : First 150 HOURS - 200$ , next 150 HOURS - 250$ ; 300-500 HOURS - 300$

Working Periods are 1 to 15, and 16 to end of the month. Cutoff time is the last day from period at 12 P.M. Eastern Time. Payments are made next day after period end.

Payments via Epassporte;

Checks are sent out once a month. They checks are issues on 25th of every month; Cutoff time is 20th every month. Minimum amount for check is $150; Checks over $1000 will be SENT via FedEx;

We are open to any colaboration with big Studios.

Models Sign up Page : http://www.24sexycams.net

WEBMASTERS: http://www.cashforwebcams.com
50$ Sign-up BONUS;
25% Lifetime Share +10$ PPS;
10% Refferal Bonus;
minimum payout 100$;
Michel2007

Mesajde Michel2007 » 12 Aug 2008, 05:54

After receiving many e-mail from models we change the rules.

Now you can earn an flat rate of 5$/Hour in Free Chat with register members, and 40% from all Private Sessions, Vip Sessions, And Voyeur Sessions.

Bi-weekly Payout for Epassporte accounts.
Minimum Payout for Epassporte 20$, for check 150$;

For webmasters we have http://www.cashforwebcams.com program.
32% revshare lifetime and 25% referal.
Michel2007

Mesajde studio.profesional » 12 Aug 2008, 14:53

I recorded 8 models .. but the site has no traffic ... we have not seen even a guest online ....
studio.profesional

Mesajde Michel2007 » 13 Aug 2008, 01:34

You said you already registered 8 models. Ok, provide us the name of your studio, name of models and the date when you record the models, and we gonne take an screen shot with your studio, and models, to prove to forum that you lie.

Thank YOU
Michel2007

Mesajde Michel2007 » 13 Aug 2008, 01:57

use this link for test:

http://www.24sexycams.net

username : long_island2007
password : traffictest

Thank YOU
Michel2007

Mesajde BlueLotus » 13 Aug 2008, 13:02

I have a question: is the rate / hour paid for the time online, or for the time your site shows that you have been in free chat? For some reason, my time online is 2 hours so far, and it only shows 9 minutes in free chat, although, obviously, there has been no private time, so I've been available for free chat for 2 hours, and not only 9 minutes, as it shows. Please clarify this. Thank you.

Also, I have no access to the support page, and I'm wondering why this is the case.
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

Mesajde Michel2007 » 13 Aug 2008, 20:59

The rate is 5$/hour for Free chat, not for on-line time.

You earn hours when you chat for free with registered Guests (Members).

Registration is Free,

I dono't know why you don't have acees at support page, you can write us an e-mail tu support@24sexycams.net, and we can clarify that problem.
Thank YOU
Michel2007

Mesajde BlueLotus » 13 Aug 2008, 21:55

Thank you for making this clear.

Now, one other thing: how can I chat with non-existent people? Because, in 2 hours, I got a handful of guests who come and go without a word, and one registered guy who, of course, wanted a free show.

Also, how do you count the time I actually spend chatting while being online? Is it the time that I type, or does it also include the time the guests spend while typing "show" to me?

I'm sorry if I come off as sarcastic, but you have to agree that it is absurd to count like this, because I am online and available for chat, I am using bandwidth and RAM to have your site open, and I will no do this for a site which offers no traffic, promises a rate for free chat and then comes up with such a system. You are, in fact, tricking models into spending unpaid time and effort on your site, and I would advise any model not to sign up.
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

Mesajde Michel2007 » 13 Aug 2008, 23:33

I think you don't understand how this work, unregistred Guests can't start TEXT MESSAGE, that's why nobody start talking with you. If we allow free text message from Guests, you gonne say that you can't work in any other web site. Only members can transmit text message.

You can't compare your situation, with other models situation. If you are an profeional model, and you know how to make people to stay with you, you can make money, but when you come on-line, dressed like you go out nobody will be intrested in you.

I don't know why you advice models to not registered into our site. Do You think you help them ? or you work for other competion website and want just to descriminate us?
I saw you already change registration information in our site. You wait for news from future, and after that you gonne create a new account?

Thank you for your interes in our web site
Michel2007

Mesajde BlueLotus » 14 Aug 2008, 10:22

You are a liar, unregistered Guests CAN send text messages, and they did to me a couple of times, although monosyllabic.

Every site I know has only two possible types of chat: Free and Private (nude, VIP, members' area, whatever you want to call it). This is so far the only site that I ever heard of where you can be online, broadcast video and sound, be available for chat at any moment, with anyone who clicks on your picture, and still not be considered in either free or private chat.

Now, how can I be sure that you won't consider private time the same way: counted only when I type? Or some other very relative system so you can cheat models?

Regarding my outfit: I will wear what I want, and, personally, I think a top & skirt are more attractive than a bra & panties. Let other models who are reading this argue.

As for working for the competition, you are wrong again, and people on this forum just need to view my other posts to be sure of that.

I didn't change my registration information, I sent you an email asking for my account to be deleted. As you know, and other models should know before registering, there is no option to delete or deactivate an account, as most high-profile sites have.
BlueLotus
User Activ
User Activ

Mesajde TrueStudio » 14 Aug 2008, 13:14

Hi,
I used the test link and it is true: no traffic.
TrueStudio

Mesajde Razvan2005 » 14 Aug 2008, 14:44

A question: "Michel2007", why you don't talk in romanian. It's honestly for all. We know you. Please, be real man and you post new topic in ROMANIAN and you explain at all of obscure points. You think that you post in english language, are you credible? I don't talk good english and here isn't Las Vegas!
Razvan2005
User Junior+
User Junior+

Mesajde Sunlight » 14 Aug 2008, 15:49

- Only English language accepted!
read the rules Razvan2005
Sunlight
User Junior+
User Junior+

Mesajde Razvan2005 » 14 Aug 2008, 20:24

Sunlight scrie:- Only English language accepted!
read the rules Razvan2005

Okkkk....Yo're right....but this forum has romanian language, too. Nevertheless...
Razvan2005
User Junior+
User Junior+

Mesajde joesancez » 14 Aug 2008, 22:00

Please Remain Ontopic, Razvan if you have some OFFtopic Questions for Michel2007 u may use Private message, or you may start a new topic, in what language you prefer

And please Read The rules of Category before posting
Michel2007 did and he didn't break any rules

Thank you very much
joesancez
VETERAN
VETERAN

Mesajde Razvan2005 » 14 Aug 2008, 22:58

I solved this problem with Michel2007 . It's OK. Thank you!
Razvan2005
User Junior+
User Junior+

Mesajde sexybabe » 23 Sep 2008, 13:23

Fresh news from this site:

"Currently your payout percent is 20.00% from Private Shows and VIP sessions!
Send this link to your loyal Members and get 40.00% of money they spent ! " :lol:

I'm really not so hurried to bring my loyals for 40%, but to stay online for 20% of a price like 0.49 .. woww! :roll: when there are so many sites with much traffic and much better offers!
sexybabe
VETERAN
VETERAN

Mesajde Michel2007 » 23 Sep 2008, 14:50

We pay 20% from Private and VIP shows with our members plus 2$/hour for each hour spend in Free Chat. Members registration is free.
or
if you bring your own Member, you will get an 40% refferal comision, so the total payout will be 60% plus 2$/hour for each hour spend in Free Chat
or
you can sleep, and make money after you reffer paid costumers. 40% I think is really good % . Even the best affiliate system offer 32% from sales.

Thank YOU
Michel2007

Mesajde sweet7 » 25 Sep 2008, 11:35

I try to post my message in romanian, but I think I can't do it here, so, sorry for my english.
I work on 24sexycams and I last period I made 214$ into Free chat, and just 62$ in Private. Not really big traffic. This period I make until now 144$ in free chat, and 38$ in Private. It's hard until you make a friend, to stay with you and chat with you in free chat. I haven't made shows for my friend, we stay and chat, and I was thinking that will be a problem when the payment time will come, but I can say that they did everithing to make me happy. I received an e-mail where they asked me to send money with western union becouse the account for epassporte was not ready, and I received the money the next hour after I give them the info.
sweet7

Mesajde sexybabe » 27 Sep 2008, 14:36

Michel2007 scrie:We pay 20% from Private and VIP shows with our members plus 2$/hour for each hour spend in Free Chat. Members registration is free.
or
if you bring your own Member, you will get an 40% refferal comision, so the total payout will be 60% plus 2$/hour for each hour spend in Free Chat
or
you can sleep, and make money after you reffer paid costumers. 40% I think is really good % . Even the best affiliate system offer 32% from sales.

Thank YOU

I agree 40% of refferal is good, but 20% for models is the less i ever heard, so even the webmasters will work hard to bring you clients, the models will take them away to other sites that pay them better as soon as they make a regular, so the revenue from 40% for webmasters will be only for a very short time.
sexybabe
VETERAN
VETERAN

Următorul

Înapoi la CAM SITES looking for MODELS, STUDIOS, WEBMASTERS

• { RELATED_TOPICS }
    Răspunsuri
    Vizualizări
    Ultimul mesaj